Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) (446 Views)

Ondo Assembly, Others ‘disown’ Aiyedatiwa Over Akeredolu-succession Claim / Home Anxiety In Akoko Town Over Hundreds Of Corpses Deposition / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by Tracka: 7:43am On Apr 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAECeBS2sPU

Ondo state majority leader Honourable Ogunmolasuyi AKA West was chased away by his constituents.

It was gathered that he was chased away from Owo town by his constituents who alleged that his performance in the state house of assembly was very poor.

Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:44am On Apr 27, 2022
I wish they do this to governors too
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by doctorexcel: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Deception season is over. Time to sit on the bench. Mr honourable, you have been bursted
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2022
Nemesis is final catching on them ooo... Awon Ole politicians... Awon promise and fail... See as he dey sare kabakaba like Usain bolt for 100metres

Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by effort1: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
Nemesis is final catching on them ooo... Awon Ole politicians... Awon promise and fail... See as he dey sare kabakaba like Usain bolt for 100metres

Nemesis took 8 years to catch up with them.

Nemesis can be very slow, can't it?
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by habsydiamond(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2022
effort1:

Nemesis took 8 years to catch up with them.

Nemesis can be very slow, can't it?
the only nemesis that will be fast will be for them to be swearing with our traditional gods during swearing in.. Na den dem go know say trouble dey.
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by effort1: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
the only nemesis that will be fast will be for them to be swearing with our traditional gods during swearing in.. Na den dem go know say trouble dey.

You are correct
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by Karlovych: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2022
shocked Maybe he promised to change all the brown roofed houses in the town and he failed to fulfill his promises.

He should quietly leave the vicinity before angry youths mine his skull.
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by effort1: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Karlovych:
shocked Maybe he promised to change all the brown roofed houses in the town and he failed to fulfill his promises.

He should quietly leave the vicinity before angry youths mine his skull.

You are right. If he is not careful, they will mine his skull the same way Igbos mine the many skulls at okija shrine.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by realstars: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2022
If you chase him, he will run with your money.
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by iyapont: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Owo people and curses grin grin >>>>>>>>>>
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by slivertongue: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Judgment time for the rogues in power
Re: Ondo Assembly Member Chased Away From Owo Town Over Poor Performance (video) by Miracle2022: 11:56am On Apr 27, 2022
This is what I expect Nigerians to do to all politicians.
This type of thing will not happen in igbo land,they are fun of worshipping their leaders while insulting politicians from other regions.

(1) (Reply)

I Support Ipob's Agitation But Not The Violence - Gov. Wike / Qualities That Differentiates Peter Obi From Other Aspirants / Miame Dept: Dapo Abiodun Charged For Assaulting Police Officer In Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.