Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing (1235 Views)

Why The Court Will Remove Tinubu & Nothing Will Happen / Tinubu Nothing For Igbos If They Dont Vote Me, Tinubu I Built Lagos Only You / Buhari Owes Abiola For Sponsoring His Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Ikpeyi: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2022
After the 2014 APC primaries, Pmb settled Tinubu with vice presidental slot which he nominated his boy Osibanjo for, he also conceded key ministerial and parastatal positions to him. Buhari repeated the same thing after 2019 general elections. Yes Tinubu played a major role in making PMB president, but Buhari has also reciprocated enough by giving him most of the juicy positions in his government including the Vice Presidential slot.

As 2023 approaches, nobody should blackmail Pmb into endorsing Tinubu presidency. He owes Tinubu nothing. People like Amaechi( who headed his campaign twice), El Rufai, Kwankwaso,Adamu Aliero, Wamako,Atiku,Saraki ,Goje,Giadem even our own Dino etc played major role too.

Buhari has full right to support his own candidate apart from Tinubu.
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Nukilia: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2022
Another trash!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Validated: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Table shaker.

Truth is, Tinubu knows this already, just that his Lagos agberos and Osun urchins keep making noise on social media and Oyekan stadium. They think Nigeria is Oshogbo and Abuja is mushin or Isale-eko. Or oshodi under bridge.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Truth only
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Tinubuadvocate: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2022
If i were you I will more concentrate on my region to produce the next Nigeria president .But instead Yoruba are the target .this is how you people will lament for the next 8 years of Tinubu rule.
Ikpeyi:
After the 2014 APC primaries, Pmb settled Tinubu with vice presidental slot which he nominated his boy Osibanjo for, he also conceded key ministerial and parastatal positions to him. Buhari repeated the same thing after 2019 general elections. Yes Tinubu played a major role in making PMB president, but Buhari has also reciprocated enough by giving him most of the juicy positions in his government including the Vice Presidential slot.

As 2023 approaches, nobody should blackmail Pmb into endorsing Tinubu presidency. He owes Tinubu nothing. People like Amaechi( who headed his campaign twice), El Rufai, Kwankwaso,Adamu Aliero, Wamako,Atiku,Saraki ,Goje,Giadem even our own Dino etc played major role too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If i were you I will more concentrate on my region to produce the next Nigeria president .But instead Yoruba are the target .this is how you people will lament for the next 8 years of Tinubu rule.
Oga stop this nonsense please, why do you tinubu people always Wanna blackmail Buhari and Osibanjo as if they owe you anything ?

Buhari is not owing Tinubu anything and this senseless attack on Buhari and the north by Tinubu and his supporters must stop immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Kyase(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I thought you said, you are from the south east
This guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Tinubuadvocate: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Is that what you want to capitalize on? Buhari is not a failed president again Buhari is the best Nigeria president by igbo. You think by capitalize on that north will vote you ahead a Yoruba man? Guy stop dreaming. We know you like what Yoruba hate and you hate what Yoruba like.

Well you know what Yoruba are not compete against any tribe that is why we are always playing a big brother to you igbo.
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga stop this nonsense please, why do you tinubu people always Wanna blackmail Buhari and Osibanjo as if they owe you anything ?

Tinubu is not owing Tinubu anything and this senseless attack on Buhari and the north by Tinubu and his supporters must stop immediately.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Is that what you want to capitalize on? Buhari is not a failed president again Buhari is the best Nigeria president by igbo. You think by capitalize on that north will vote you ahead a Yoruba man? Guy stop dreaming. We know you like what Yoruba hate and you hate what Yoruba like.

Well you know what Yoruba are not compete against any tribe that is why we are always playing a big brother to you igbo.
I am Yoruba so stop this empty chest beating... Yoruba aren't sophisticated like you've deceived people into believing

The smarter people politically here are the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by asfrank(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2022
They expect repayment in APC presidential Ticket, not knowing he has been paid in kind already.... I like Tinubu and I have always been a supporter, but I can't back him, not when PYO is in the ring.
"I am going to fight dirty" imagine a president making such a statement.
I hate desperate people, one among the reasons I never supported Atiku, BAT has shown how desperate he is.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by queenceleb: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2022
True, he go surely piss for body cool
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Mynd44: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2022
I wonder who told people Tinubu wants Buhari's endorsement.

His supporters have always said everyone who wants to contest should buy ticket and meet up at the convention ground to test your popularity.

It is actually supporters of other aspirants that don't want the primary. They want a consensus why?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by MonkeyMods(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Ikpeyi:

Who said? Buhari owes him a truck load of diapers

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Hahahahahaha

Tinubu go rule your mama family

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by ityP(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2022
asfrank:
They expect repayment in APC presidential Ticket, not knowing he has been paid in kind already.... I like Tinubu and I have always been a supporter, but I can't back him, not when PYO is in the ring.
"I am going to fight dirty" imagine a president making such a statement.
I hate desperate people, one among the reasons I never supported Atiku, BAT has shown how desperate he is.

Also, "It is my lifelong ambition to be President"... Who says stuffs like this and expects people to vote him? You never win elections by being overconfident. You play the role of a servant and that's what gets you votes

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by EastisBae: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Don't mind the idiotic and useless supporters with entitlement mentality. Even if Tinupoo helped Buhari during campaign then so what? Is he the only person that helped him? Wasn't he compensated by allowing him to nominate a vice president candidate among others?

Buhari will throw him under the bus and nothing will happen! If he tries to make noise, he would be jailed for all the crimes he committed.
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by EastisBae: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2022
Mynd44:

His supporters have always said everyone who wants to contest should buy ticket and meet up at the convention ground to test your popularity.

It is actually supporters of other aspirants that don't want the primary. They want a consensus why?

Without Buhari's backing tinubu is going no where!

You don't want Buhari to have his own candidate through consensus but yet Tinubu has been foisting his own personal candidates on Lagos since 2007!

I hate hypocrites, he who must come to equity must do so with clean hands!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Parachoko: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Ikpeyi:

With the way you reason, if you are a politician, you won't go far.

The game of politics is not played this way.
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Rooomage: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Also, "It is my lifelong ambition to be President"... Who says stuffs like this and expects people to vote him? You never win elections by being overconfident. You play the role of a servant and that's what gets you votes

What is wrong in having a lifelong ambition? Is it an accidental President you want? You guys just read negative meanings to whatever the man says.

For example, for me, it is my lifelong ambition to be a Chattered Accountant which I have fulfilled. Is there anything wrong in that? Another example, it was a lifelong ambition of Bill Clinton to be the President of the US. He had this ambition when he was a boy and he achieved it in 1993.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by ityP(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Rooomage:

What is wrong in having a lifelong ambition? Is it an accidental President you want? You guys just read negative meanings to whatever the man says.

For example, for me, it is my lifelong ambition to be a Chattered Accountant which I have fulfilled. Is there anything wrong in that? Another example, it was a lifelong ambition of Bill Clinton to be the President of the US. He had this ambition when he was a boy and he achieved it in 1993.

There's what we call "politically language". There's nothing wrong in having such ambitions. Heck, most of these our leaders have same ambitions. Coming out to voice it when you're seeking votes is foolish. You give off the impression that you are not coming to serve the populace but to actualise a personal dream. The future of 200 million Nigerians is too big a prize for the actualisation of one's wishes and dreams
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Rooomage: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

There's what we call "politically language". There's nothing wrong in having such ambitions. Heck, most of these our leaders have same ambitions. Coming out to voice it when you're seeking votes is foolish. You give off the impression that you are not coming to serve the populace but to actualise a personal dream. The future of 200 million Nigerians is too big a prize for the actualisation of one's wishes and dreams

No matter the word used. Lifelong ambition or personal dream whichever word used I still don't see anything wrong.
I can have or anybody can have a personal dream or lifelong ambition to be the President of Nigeria. The question to be asked is: Is he or she qualified? Does he have the capacity? Does the person have verifiable experience? Then what are the things he wants to do for us (manifesto)?

Issue based questions should be what we should be asking and not bickering about trivial things.
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by ityP(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2022
Rooomage:

No matter the word used. Lifelong ambition or personal dream whichever word used I still don't see anything wrong.
I can have or anybody can have a personal dream or lifelong ambition to be the President of Nigeria. The question to be asked is: Is he or she qualified? Does he have the capacity? Does the person have verifiable experience? Then what are the things he wants to do for us (manifesto)?

Issue based questions should be what we should be asking and not bickering about trivial things.

You can be qualified but spoil your chances with careless utterances.
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Ikpeyi: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

To you anybody that says the truth is an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Ikpeyi: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mynd44:

Joe Igbokwe is an ardent supporter of Tinubu...go to his Facebook wall and see the trash he has been posting. He clearly posted that APC should not give any other person the ticket,this is also the belief of so many of his supporters I know. I am an insider and I know what I am saying. They believe that PMB should hand him the presidential ticket.
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by joyandfaith: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Buhari had settled Tinubu camp with APC chairman , Speaker, VP slot and Ministerial appointment.
Amaechi camp or Osinbajo( to spite Tinubu) would be next to settle.
If Tinubu wants to fight dirty, DSS will do their job. And if MC Oluomo boys want to burn lagos, they would receive Sunday Igboho treatment.
Where is Dasuki self?
Buhari hates Tinubu with passion.
Buhari would impose his successor. I don't know.
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Ikpeyi: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:
Buhari had settled Tinubu camp with APC chairman , Speaker, VP slot and Ministerial appointment.
Amaechi camp or Osinbajo( to spite Tinubu) would be next to settle.
If Tinubu wants to fight dirty, DSS will do their job. And if MC Oluomo boys want to burn lagos, they would receive Sunday Igboho treatment.
Where is Dasuki self?
Buhari hates Tinubu with passion.
Buhari would impose his successor. I don't know.

Pmb has tried for the man. He will not kill himself for him.

Tinubu nominated the VP, speaker, super ministers and head of parastatals...yet he is not satisfied! Then you want to contest for presidency. Na only waka come!

His supporters and now forcing Pmb to give him ticket! Kilode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by West1side: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
May thunder strike every member of your household alive dead if you are not Yoruba but if you are may you prosper.

PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba so stop this empty chest beating... Yoruba aren't sophisticated like you've deceived people into believing

The smarter people politically here are the north
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by PrinceOfLagos: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
West1side:
May thunder strike every member of your household alive dead if you are not Yoruba but if you are may you prosper.

HBP is real, I pity your useless life grin
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by Ikpeyi: 4:29pm On May 27, 2022
Parachoko:
With the way you reason, if you are a politician, you won't go far.

The game of politics is not played this way.

Unfortunately for you, I have been winning elections since my university days till date!
Re: President Buhari Owes Tinubu Nothing by cuddlyaplasta4: 4:31pm On May 27, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Stop All Ipob News / It Is Better We Divide Nigeria...northern Group Declares / Truth About Econet, Tinubu Lied About Bringing ECONET To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.