Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) (38399 Views)

Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Jmichael1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nah who go give me sure 3 odds i dey fyn like nah...
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Cyphar(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
SmellySperm:

Face front and mind ya business oga

God bless you grin
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by candidbabe(f): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
O tun tun zeh
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Sultty(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
rough diamond Mr portable
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by ekukeku(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dis guy Sha
If u still thinking dat dis guy will stop threading....
U missed it all
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by KayKayBeez: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by maureensylvia(f): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Baby mama 42?
Shey my eye dey pain me aby na wetin
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Godispeace: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
How is he sure is the true father of that Son and owner of that pregnancy ?? after all he always say or claim , when u no get money its normal for who get to sleep with your wife , so no vex u to hastle for money so u go get to sleep with another person wife . undecided
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

This niggar always want to be in the headlines lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He looks finished lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Say no to drugs
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by endallinfection: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
[quote][/quote]Portable ..Ijoba Zazu ..I just love this Guy ,He doesn't care the Bleep U give ,Says ,He is just facing his front to cash more. I hail ooo

Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by babamoha(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why does gangstars has same dress code?
Cause with dress codes you can easily know a gangster
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by tutudesz: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This niggar should invest abeg

Who huzzle nor invest

Go huzzle again
This na stronge word O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by BBBricks: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dr Zeh!

Mrs Zeh!

And Zeh!

Don't break my head

Type your own!

Mr Dj pls play me Zazu By ZEH!

#itiswell!
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Yunam20(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
May Allah protect us from the hands of evil people. Instead of learning handwork, he went to learn how to penetrate people's windows. Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Elidrisy20: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
If this guy na your papa, the best thing for you to do na to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
Ugliness is generational and inherent in we Afonjas. Here are a few pictures to backup my claims. Thanks.
yes na, unlike some fathers cannibals in that region grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Nostring: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

This niggar always want to be in the headlines lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He looks finished lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Say no to drugs
hater spotted
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Bahamas95(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you ain't good looking try anything possible to get married to a good looking partner......... Have mercy on your children.
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Sheddy5(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Happy birthday!
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by osazee12(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good move. Next move is manage his finances, the average entertainer has a short career. I hope he manages to make the best out of his new found fame.
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Jeon(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
FUGLY..
BY THE WAY NOTED

2 Likes

Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Bastard1stborn: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
420 lol
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by danity5love: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Me: I like this Guy portable but just curious cos Everything is happening too fast..
Being on daily news, doing giveaway,police harassment and so on

Guy Slow ur role ..I don't pray any bad tin happen to you cos dis 9ja thing can happen too fast
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Imbecilicsamuel: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
What a family. lipsrsealed

Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Didi2d(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
Ugliness is generational and inherent in we Afonjas. Here are a few pictures to backup my claims. Thanks.

This your Photoshop strong o
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Domistar5(f): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This niggar should invest abeg

Who huzzle nor invest

Go huzzle again

He might have invested. You don't expect him to make it public. Not all celebrities tell the public about their investment.
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by sylve11: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Godispeace:
How is he sure is the true father of that Son and owner of that pregnancy ?? after all he always say or claim , when u no get money its normal for who get to sleep with your wife , so no vex u to hastle for money so u go get to sleep with another person wife . undecided

Hmmmm embarassed cool
Re: Portable Throws Party To Celebrate His Pregnant Wife & Son Birthday (video) by Padipadi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
We v seen. Next!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Victor Umeh At A Burial Ceremony In Anambra State - Photos / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React / Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.