Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar (31331 Views)

Come Without Phones, Aisha Buhari Invites Presidential Aspirants To Dinner / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by haslaw(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Topzee109:

It seems you can't comprehend things easily or what I wrote is too big for you

I never said there's anything wrong what they are doing, I only said the word used there is not right, using iftar isn't right in that context

If you like invite the whole community for a meal, if they ain't breaking fast, then iftar is a wrong word to use there you can call it dinner or whatever

Please understand before replying

Even those who wrote the article have corrected it to dinner, you con dey show ignorance here

Go away with your hatred and bigotry. You are no different from Boko Haram.

You are so blinded by hate you are hitting your head against the wall and foaming at the mouth because of the simple word Iftar.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Topzee109: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

Go away with your hatred and bigotry. You are no different from Boko Haram.

You are so blinded by hate you are hitting your head against the wall and foaming at the mouth because of the simple word Iftar.
Please how am I a bigot, just because I corrected a word used in a sentence

You're just deluded
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Babastrong(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
A snare can easily recognise a trap.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by TijaniAbu: 1:31am On Apr 22, 2022
Foolish corrupt woman, a liar like her thieving dictator husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.