Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar (31334 Views)

Come Without Phones, Aisha Buhari Invites Presidential Aspirants To Dinner / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Jmichael1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wazobia2216:
grin grin grin
Which day this one start
Nothing wey person no go see for this country grin grin grin
Abi Aishat won turn to suicide bomber grin grin
At least she go dey useful for once!
E For beta ooh....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by hotseat: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Aisha Buhari certainly has something up her sleeves.

The coming together of these political foes is a sword of Damocles.

Politricks 2.0 activated!
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Yankee101: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na by force?
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Benwallt(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Abi she is a cheerful giver
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wife of the president now like state chairman grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Skyehigher1: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu and atiku will never go there
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by elonmuskbaby: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
wink
HardMirror:
Lol
Women. They always have strategy to milk men of money.ISHA don carry format come to make some money. No man will attend and not drop something to gain her endorsement even if her political relevance is ceremonial
you too get am wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by sirsugar(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
If jagaban wish not to come he won't grin my sure man
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Yomit71(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Peter Obi nko?

Okay, he is among others.

As per other cockroaches, rats and lizards. grin grin
omg grin this guy you wicket ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by sirsugar(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
This woman don't know her husband boss's grin she think she can summon the asiwaju jagaban anyhow cool

Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Mandate2023: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Help2020:

Tinubu, who without his base Buhari may never have won.

Nonsense, who told you without tinubu's base buhari won't not have won? Una too dey rate this tinubu self.

Ode.......I wonder how old some of u r or is it foolishness

Dis is what everybody knows
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Abass07(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
What non sense? What is she trying to do?
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Help2020: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ode.......I wonder how old some of u r or is it foolishness

Dis is what everybody knows
Looks like you have removed your brain. Why don't you give me facts instead of writing nonsense? Oh your brain is actually gone,sorry I forgot.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by greatseed: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by humberjade: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

Na the bigot backstabber cause uneccessary religious tension everywhere.

Hilarious...so because someone sees me fit to do some certain tasks, plainly because he knows I have the mental capability to do so, I shouldn't aim higher in life? That's some sick level of narrow mindedness.

Plus do you know the number of people Tinubu has backstabbed metaphorically and literally? So you ardent supporters of Tinubu have no moral grounds to complain.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Topzee109: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

Stop being an extremist. Iftar is not only for those fasting. It can also serve as a get together dinner.
Please how does this make me an extremist, go and check check the meaning of iftar, it's a meal eaten after fasting

In fact this is Google definition

a meal taken by Muslims at sundown to break the daily fast during Ramadan

It would have been better if called dinner

Better be calming down
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by okorogodwin4(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinnubu idiats will tweet on wassap today NDI efulefu!! Obi is the Man to Beat Na we dey here
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by fubsy: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
How can a person with no constitutional relevance invite the Vice President, and direct that he should not go in with his phone?
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by adecz: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
I hope no PDP candidate will
belittle themselves to attend such
nonsense fast breaking by this
Dubai woman❗️❗️

Rubbish ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Testimony1988(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by 1869je: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Peter Obi nko?

Okay, he is among others.

As per other cockroaches, rats and lizards. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by 1869ja: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

That is how journalists report to market their wares. grin

Invitation to a dinner is now summon. grin

[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by 1869ee: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Journalism thrown into the gutter.
No be only summon but Sumonu
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by 1869ei: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by sylife(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Aisha the King maker is summoning her Boy's.

Continue.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by haslaw(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Topzee109:

Please how does this make me an extremist, go and check check the meaning of iftar, it's a meal eaten after fasting

In fact this is Google definition

a meal taken by Muslims at sundown to break the daily fast during Ramadan

It would have been better if called dinner

Better be calming down

OlodoRabata wey you be..

Yes it is a Muslim breakfast but we are enjoyed to invite friends, family, neighbors, business associates, etc to it. Irrespective of their religion.

Even your Osinbajo hosted some Muslims to Iftar the other day.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by thundafire: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
An effrontery on BAT
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by 2016easy2017: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
alsudan:

https://www.thenicheng.com/come-with-your-invitation-cards-and-without-phones-aisha-buhari-invites-presidential-aspirants-to-dinner/amp/#

2016easy2017: 7:53pm
Now they are stylishly and secretly begging the next president to bw soft in herdsmen and bandits.
O can swear that's why.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by 2016easy2017: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
2016easy2017: 7:53pm
Now they are stylishly and secretly begging the next president to bw soft in herdsmen and bandits.
O can swear that's why.
Re: Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar by Topzee109: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
haslaw:

OlodoRabata wey you be..

Yes it is a Muslim breakfast but we are enjoyed to invite friends, family, neighbors, business associates, etc to it. Irrespective of their religion.

Even your Osinbajo hosted some Muslims to Iftar the other day.
It seems you can't comprehend things easily or what I wrote is too big for you

I never said there's anything wrong what they are doing, I only said the word used there is not right, using iftar isn't right in that context

If you like invite the whole community for a meal, if they ain't breaking fast, then iftar is a wrong word to use there you can call it dinner or whatever

Please understand before replying

Even those who wrote the article have corrected it to dinner, you con dey show ignorance here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Pictures: Jonathan, Fashola, Amosun Visit Crash Site / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.