Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Do You Need A Writer? Let Me Write For You. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Need A Writer? Let Me Write For You. (292 Views)

Let Me Write For You: High Quality And Great Turnaround Time / Your Content Is Important. Let Me Write For You. N1.5 Per Word / Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Writer? Let Me Write For You. by generalpelu(m): 10:42am On Apr 21, 2022
I started writing officially in 2020.

First, I joined Opera News content creators in February, 2020. I wrote lots of articles and news for the reputable news platform.

Later, in the same 2020, I joined the league of satirical writers of DanfoExpress (now DanfoNation), a comic blog.

In 2021, I upscaled to several other dimensions.

I wrote for over 10 blogs on contract. Writing not less than 100 articles in the year, 2021. I wrote on entrepreneurship, traveling, mathematics, scholarship, and several other themes (you can request samples of these articles).

I wrote over 7 e-books. Theme on leadership, diet (ketogenic diet), online business, massive online open course (MOOC), biography (Adele), and several others.

I handled assignments for online students. I helped about 3 international students with their assignments at different times. And they came out in flying colors.

I write basically on anything and everything. And one more thing: I'm a great narrator. You can check my stories on Facebook - Oluwapelumi Awotedu.

Thanks.

You can reach me through my contact in my signature. I'll be expecting you.

(1) (Reply)

I Still Accept Old Naira Notes, Here's How... / Fanfiction Writer Needed For A Long Gig / Copywriters And Crypto News Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.