Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) (2175 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Coldsperm: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Coward Afonjaa Miscreants killed one Hausa youth and the Hausas regrouped and killed two afonjaa thugs. It is well oo. If I call them Cowards now they will start ranting. The Hausas dare not fight Igbos in the East but always using afonjaas for target practice. And these same afonjaas will still come online to blame Igbos. But wait oo, with the rate every tribe just dey use afonjaas as target practise these days, there may be no living afonjaa in the next 50 years.
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Bendeco02: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
sogodihno:

That will be after UGM has wiped out your kinsmen.
If igbo kill igbo, we can settle the matter internally.

But allowing another tribe to be fighting and killing us steady in our region is very big NO.

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by sogodihno: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
gentiles:
Tinubu has not emerged as the president and Yorubas are already fighting other ethnic tribes. They are now the Fulanis of Nigeria. What a shame. Just look at what a sophisticated tribe has turned himself into just because of Tinubu's ambitions. If Tinubu should eventually emerge as President, Yorubas will be fighting and killing other tribes on a daily basis. I am sincerely ashamed of coming from this tribe. This is the lowest of lows.

Omo ibo, be proud of your tribe. You can never be Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by sogodihno: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bendeco02:

If igbo kill igbo, we can settle the matter internally.

But allowing another tribe to be fighting and killing us steady in our region is very big NO.

How come Hausa-Fulani has decimated you, and your governors are begging around. And what evidence do you have that it was Yoruba that was killed and not the other way round.
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Upforgreatness(f): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
otipoju:
Nigeria has completely regressed to the state of nature where life is nasty brutish and short but with no hopes on sight.

Humans are by nature prone to do evil. It is only the rule of law and the threat of punishment that keeps them in check.

Once a few evil deeds go unpunished and there is no justice, people cast off their restraint and evil becomes widespread.

Oshey Thomas Hobbes ��
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Bendeco02: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
sogodihno:

How come Hausa-Fulani has decimated you, and your governors are begging around. And what evidence do you have that it was Yoruba that was killed and not the other way round.

You're asking the evidence to show that Yoruba has more casualties? That shows that you didn't even read the post.

Fulanis only attack boundary communities and run. I blame Kogi and Benue that allow their state to be used as hideout.

But una case different.. Those that kill you guys reside in your city.

Can you point out any fulani dominated community in east where they fight the indigenes and still stay around?

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by IGBOSON1: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
The thing i see here is that some childish adults are seeing this sad incident as yet another opportunity for throwing more jabs at those they reckon are getting their just desserts! Instead for all of us to see this as a case of another youth lost forever.....who might otherwise have been alive today had ALL southern ethnicities agreed to pull their head out of the sands and address squarely the elephant in the room!

2 Likes

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Westtimeline: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
See how "unkept and dirty" the whole scenario is and tomorrow these youths will be employed by the "Druggie Escobar" with dementia and leaking a-hole, to come online to insult people ceaselessly..

98% of the zombies that masturbate on IGBO/IPOB matters are the zombie miscreants who are also pigs that originate from this disgrace of a state!!...

As they taunt IGBO people....i will appreciate the HAUSA Community to use them for target practice!!...kill them all!!

Yes, they should kill the thugs all but taunting una must continue while the thugs are being dealt with. Yorubaland must be freed of thuggery.

As a yoruba man, I am happy they killed the idiots. And note, the community houses all tribes including your igbos. The fight start, your coward igbo brothers ran only to come online to beat chest.
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Westtimeline: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
LadyRosa:
angry grin

The brave in Yoruba land are few compared to the cowards.

Just imagine how they referred to themselves as "HOODLUMS" grin grin grin to downbeat their level of cowardice.
Mumu, call your father out to fight them since they are coward. Your keyboard is giving you power.

As yoruba, we were among those that killed the thug cos they do not only disturb hausas but yorubas.

The day yorubas dealt with your darling hausas in Ife, you were here crying and taking pity on them.
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by sogodihno: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bendeco02:

You're asking the evidence to show that Yoruba has more casualties? That shows that you didn't even read the post.

Fulanis only attack boundary communities and run. I blame Kogi and Benue that allow their state to be used as hideout.

But una case different.. Those that kill you guys reside in your city.

Can you point out any fulanis dominated community in east where they fight the indigenes and still stay around?

Go and ask those ibo mothers that lost their sons to Fulani that useless questions
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Akudaisi: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
sogodihno:

That will be after UGM has wiped out your kinsmen.
yes I rather die by my fellow Igbo rather than by uncircumcised skinny things grin....
Yoloba cowards grin.
Dem born Hausa people well make Dem kill Igbo in Biafra land.
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by sogodihno: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Akudaisi:
yes I rather die by my fellow Igbo rather than by uncircumcised skinny things grin....
Yoloba cowards grin.
Dem born Hausa people well make Dem kill Igbo in Biafra land.

How come Fulani has almost wipe you out that your governors has to resort to begging
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Is there an ethnic group called Hoodlums in this country?

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Akudaisi: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
sogodihno:

How come Fulani has almost wipe you out that your governors has to resort to begging
which year? grin
Because last I checked there are some Yoloba refugees in Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by sogodihno: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Akudaisi:
which year? grin
Because last I checked there are some Yoloba refugees in Benin Republic

Maybe you should ask your governor that were crying and begging that year. grin
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by Akudaisi: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
sogodihno:

which year? grin
Because last I checked there are some Yoloba refugees in Benin Republic grin

1 Like

Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by bomb24: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2022
#Suyanization.
Lalasticlala.
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by adekolaelect(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
oluztx:
From the picture, the cap they are wearing, you can tell the people gathering with sticks and machetes are Hausa-Fulani and the dead man on the floor is a Yoruba. This is happening in Yorubaland!
oga the day we stop all this Ethnicity sentiment is when we are having peace in this country .Either Yorubas or Ahusas Banditry is Banditry , Terrorist is Terrorist. Hunger and insecurity doesn't recognise your Tribe ,Religion and your Gender.we should all join and to fight unrest in our society. Some other Tribes failed to do this Bokoharam ,Banditry and ESN Terrorist killers have dominated their region beyond their control. If you have contradictory opinion pls tell me any region in Nigeria that is little peaceful like Yoruba land ?
Re: Three Feared Killed In Hoodlums, Hausa Clash In Ede(photos) by EastisBae: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
Lol, afonjas are busy causing trouble here and there. Yesterday was ibeno where they all escaped through the bush. Today is in Ede and they lost 2 people. They keep causing trouble and would still collect woto woto home and abroad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola Is A Christian Here Is Why - Dailytrust / Igbos Will Never Support A Yoruba Man If An Igbo Man Is Running / APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.