Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue (2158 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Ondo Election Results: Akeredolu Leading With Over 84k Votes — After 12 LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by Llpsporksman: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Details still sketchy...

1 Like

Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by danijesus(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lies

1 Like

Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by Tinububalls: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
The cumming Reverend father Alia.
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by ComrdDRS1: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alia on top not APC actually but Alias factor
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Benue people are the most senseless people in Nigeria

What do you expect

After now them go come back slaughter ona like chickens

4 Likes

Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by GogetterMD(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
ComrdDRS1:
Alia on top not APC actually but Alias factor

Is Alia not a member of the APC?
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by ComrdDRS1: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
GogetterMD:

Is Alia not a member of the APC?
Man... here it's not a party thing... it's more of an individual stuff... though he is APC member many PDP and LP voted him today.... many are not seeing the party but the man ... Alia
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by GogetterMD(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
ComrdDRS1:
Man... here it's not a party thing... it's more of an individual stuff... though he is APC member many PDP and LP voted him today.... many are not seeing the party but the man ... Alia
I get you, but regardless, he is still the flag bearer for APC, so you can't separate the party from the candidate
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by Norwichsailor(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
ComrdDRS1:
He's in APC simple
You have good politicians in all parties as well as useless ones across board. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by JagabanBorgu: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

What do you expect

That is why u are an oIoshó, u want them to continue with PDP that made thèîr Iives a living heII.
U be mu..mu.
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by JagabanBorgu: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
GogetterMD:

I get you, but regardless, he is still the flag bearer for APC, so you can't separate the party from the candidate
He is a better option for them than PDP.
U don't expect them to follow what u want to satisfy ur sentîmeñts while they suffer under PDP.
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by helinues: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Father Alia
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by GogetterMD(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

He is a better option for them than PDP.
U don't expect them to follow what u want to satisfy ur sentîmeñts while they suffer under PDP.
Wetin concern me? I have no economic or political affiliations with Benue state, I just understand the dynamics of the diverse lands of Benue.
No doubt, Ortom is a useless governor that shouldn't happen to any state, Benue people deserve better leadership from the 8 years of emptiness that Ortom did

1 Like

Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by ComrdDRS1: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Benue is tired of party.... Voting here is more of the individual... I understand your argument but we have no option here than this...
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by Paramount01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Norwichsailor:

He's in APC simple
You have good politicians in all parties as well as useless ones across board. Know this and know peace

They won't know,they just hate the party even if the candidate is doing well
E.g sanwo olu

1 Like

Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by Livelystone01: 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

What do you expect

You are beating the drums of war intentionally or unintentionally against a people and their culture, when those from the state begin to play your game against you and your people, I hope you won't act like the victim?

Y'all should be responsible for the fire you start when it begins to consume you.
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Livelystone01:

You are beating the drums of war intentionally or unintentionally against a people and their culture, when those from the state begin to play your game against you and your people, I hope you won't act like the victim?

Y'all should be responsible for the fire you start when it begins to consume you.

Shut up mumu
Re: APC Leading With Wide Margin In Benue by Livelystone01: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaOlosho:

Shut up mumu
Thank you.
I hope your soul receive peace because it seems you have some things within you to deal with.

(1) (Reply)

Emdee Tiamiyu: Call Your Anchors To Order, Abike-Dabiri Tells Arise TV CEO / Yet Another Food Truck Looted By Mobs In Abuja Nigeria / Audu Ogbeh, others in Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.