Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Tinubu Supporters, Come In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters, Come In (262 Views)

Obituary Fools Come In Here, APC Supporters Come And Laugh / God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh / Osinbajo Snaps Pictures With Tinubu Supporters In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters, Come In by tellsblinks(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Honestly I don't know why people still love and support tinubu even after the end Sars massacre and the rest.

So I'm throwing a general question to these supporters.

Why are you supporting Tinubu? Even with his age and others dysfunctions. Why are you supporting him??

Do you really want him to be President?
Re: Tinubu Supporters, Come In by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
The animals can support anything because of money. Basterds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters, Come In by espn(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
tellsblinks:
Honestly I don't know why people still love and support tinubu even after the end Sars massacre and the rest.

Why are you supporting Tinubu? Even with his age and others dysfunctions. Why are you supporting him??

Are you to make decisions for others? What elective post is tinubu occupying for you to even tag him with endsars in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Supporters, Come In by Dawn91(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Bodmum:
The animals can support anything because of money. Basterds.
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters, Come In by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

people wey fit Bleep their mama, na them go get conscience not to support ancestor? Animals.
Re: Tinubu Supporters, Come In by Dawn91(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Bodmum:
people wey fit Bleep their mama, na them go get conscience not to support ancestor? Animals.
[/s]

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters, Come In by tellsblinks(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
I tre
Re: Tinubu Supporters, Come In by ImperialYoruba: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
tellsblinks:

I support Tinubu because he is the only candidate with people-centric agenda.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Pepper Dem Video Speculators And Anointers Do Not Want To See Of Tinubu / When Leadership Means Capacity To Translate Vision To Reality / If Akinwumi Adeshina Joins The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.