Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory (5921 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Discovery4today: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Glory Okoronkwo �
I saw below floating around. Even if he has divorced numerous times, if he truly loves the actress he can change. For him to enter another marriage it means he has found the love of his life. Let us just pray for then and wish them well.

�"The man is a s£rial div0rcee, has anger issues, this is his 3rd or 4th marriage marriage, he ran a lot of 419 stuffs she was warned but she wan marry, instead of congratulations make una pray for her"--- Insiders leak shocking secret, fear marriage collapse of new couple, cry out for prayers for Popular Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic.

1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Discovery4today: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2022

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Dawn91(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Well, you know what they say, forth time is the charm grin

12 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Mandate2023: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Investigative sympathisers don start

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Proudlyomonna: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nawa oo
Make una let this people still go honey moon before una start una werey na undecided

27 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by BSdetective: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
She has no choice....... she's already almost 50.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by christejames(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ndi osuimi!

Rita Dominic marriage will weather the storm and succeed.

12 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by TooNoisy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Online in-laws, out-laws, and gossips done show.

Thats why its better to keep your things out of social media. These bitter people create stress in marriages with both true and untrue stories.

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
She’s already a mid night newspaper at 49. No single man can marry her without looking at the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by MonkeyMods(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ndi Anya ufu

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by rayvelez(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
I know they will lot to say about him nah so they talked abt Mercury Johnson been number 4 or thereabout but here we are they are going stronger..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by yanabasee(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
It doesn't change anything....

I sincerely hope that this marriage last and bear kids... She probably had been with him and got convinced before giving in..

She wasn't the type that wanted marriage .. she said she was cool without a husband...

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
So this my crush that year,nah she come be somebody number "4th wife", mehnnnn this life no balance oh grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by abobote: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bad belle people everywhere.
Fedilis ran so many 419 stuffs and EFCC and police are yet to arrest him?
Even if the marriage crashes tomorrow, God forbid, at least her title will changed. She was once married. I pray, she delivers successfully before all these bad belle go crash her marriage

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by ajademola2000(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Una don start. Will you people let the Madam enjoy her marriage with peace of mind ? Bikonu

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by We4all: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
A serial divorcee can never be the best choice when picking a marriage partner.

I wouldn’t advice anyone to marry a man or woman who has been divorced thrice.

Rita should have kept this marriage low key because the man isn’t tear leather. That way, her divorce won’t generate any media frenzy.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by jom28gy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ok, what happened to osinachi, have to teach them a lesson,
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by pepperdemzombie: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
abobote:
Bad belle people everywhere.
Fedilis ran so many 419 stuffs and EFCC and police are yet to arrest him?
Even if the marriage crashes tomorrow, God forbid, at least her title will changed. She was once married. I pray, she delivers successfully before all these bad belle go crash her marriage
Uzodinma had N12b scandal, Fayose, N4b Poultry project etc, are they in EFCC cusody? He has not been in the news, that's why you are not hearing much. Someone is calling him out for one year N700k already, wait for him to deny it. This one got a loan from Hallmark bank and refused to pay, if you know your ways, you can't be in EFCC custody.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Kazeshui: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
Enemies everywhere
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by wingmanIII: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Stupid thread!!
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by pepperdemzombie: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
rayvelez:
I know they will lot to say about him nah so they talked abt Mercury Johnson been number 4 or thereabout but here we are they are going stronger..
How is this related to Mercury Johnson? . Okojie was legally married man abroad but lied Mercy was a work partner. When they announced the marriage, the woman came out but Okojie denied he didn't marry her. The woman came out with proof that they were married and people criticized Mercy and Okojie for it.
How will you feel if a man you or your sister married is denying the marriage a nd marrying aomeone else?
They are waxing stronger because they smile on camera? Did Oshinachi not smile? Go and ask people who him, he ia a chronic womanizer.
I thought everyone saw everythng wrong wt FFK marrying several times.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Rahkman: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

How is this related to Mercury Johnson? . Okojie was legally married man abroad but lied Mercy was a work partner. When they announced the marriage, the woman came out but Okojie denied he didn't marry her. The woman came out with proof that they were married and people criticized Mercy and Okojie for it.
How will you feel if a man you or your sister married is denying the marriage a nd marrying aomeone else?
They are waxing stronger because they smile on camera? Did Oshinachi not smile? Go and ask people who him, he ia a chronic womanizer.
I thought everyone saw everythng wrong wt FFK marrying several times.
ffk was married only once weytin u dey yarn?
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by kenzysmith: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
I guess the desperation for husband push her into this. And is not bad for 45yrs
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fotto cry this is not GOOD
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by bolex04(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Meanwhile ���

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Kingcalls: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fidelis Anosike is a very mad man ....

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Idamond: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
bad belle people everywhere
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by obi4eze(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
angry
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by pepperdemzombie: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rahkman:
ffk was married only once weytin u dey yarn?
Ffk married 3x legally, he married 2 Ghanaians and 1 Nigerian before that Chikwendu. It is alleged he didn't marry Chikwendu legally, it should have been 4x. Always consult Google before misyaning.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Dalil8: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Were you really expecting a young, fresh man who has never been married before, to get married to that evening newspaper?. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fred Amata Dating Ibinabo Fiberesima.nollywood Couples? / I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah / Lady Hold Her Man's Leg, Stopped Him From Taking Apple In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.