Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory (5951 Views)

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by samwash(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nigerians always like digging into people's past life affairs just like the way archaeologist dig up Egyptian mummies.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Saintmary(f): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
She's the most beautiful bride of 2022 presently.

That's all that matters to me right now.

The longevity of her marriage is up to them both. I say good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Heavensent01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
So this my crush that year,nah she come be somebody number "4th wife", mehnnnn this life no balance oh grin grin grin grin

I swear Na Rita make me even like igbo ladies, I always love her character in the movies and na very comport babe

I wish her well but this doesn't change the fact that a lady should make hay while the sunshine as far as marriage is concern before you go end up with people past past past past past past
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by aswani(m): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
I hope it works out for her.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Heavensent01:

I swear Na Rita make me even like igbo ladies, I always love her character in the movies and na very comport babe

I wish her well but this doesn't change the fact that a lady should make hay while the sunshine as far as marriage is concern before you go end up with people past past past past past past
Nasoh my brother, Rita dominic very fine woman......I love one of her movie with francis duru back den, very interesting....don't know why she have to wait this late in other to settle down in marriage, all the same I wished her a happy married life cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by CUMIN: 3:27am On Apr 22, 2022
There's nouch hope for a 406 yrs old.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by engrchykae(m): 5:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Women are the worst enemies of women.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by DaInferno(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Discovery4today:
Glory Okoronkwo �
I saw below floating around. Even if he has divorced numerous times, if he truly loves the actress he can change. For him to enter another marriage it means he has found the love of his life. Let us just pray for then and wish them well.

�"The man is a s£rial div0rcee, has anger issues, this is his 3rd or 4th marriage marriage, he ran a lot of 419 stuffs she was warned but she wan marry, instead of congratulations make una pray for her"--- Insiders leak shocking secret, fear marriage collapse of new couple, cry out for prayers for Popular Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic.
forever hold your peace biko!
Re: Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory by Lordbinsmar: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Evening newspaper grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Cute Baby Pictures Of Wizkid's Gf Tania Omotayo / REVEALED: Messi Caught Pant Down With Hot Bikini Girl In A Pool Party [PHOTOS] / Popular Malaysian-based Nigerian Big Boy Gifts Fans Up To N1m, N500k And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.