Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine (3478 Views)

The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine by OkCornel(m): 12:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Maestro21:
How would you know my own understanding is of private interpretation when I have barely given it? At what point in our discussions have I proven myself to not be able to back up anything I have said? Lol. What even makes you think for e.g that the screenshot you have is something I agree with? Is it not already clear that I don't parrot the popular stuff? Will you agree for e.g that you never knew that the wrath of God was and the day of Christ were not the same because others you may have conversed with thought they were?

My dear, I just don't want to veer off into the prophetic significance of the 7 churches listed. That you don't agree about their prophetic significance is of little to no import. I am yet to see you quote the verses that show for e.g that God is the restrainer etc even when I have mentioned in some instances 4 verses to validate any claims I have made. lol

Ability of God to restrain the power of the evil one is replete throughout the Old and New Testament. For example;

1. In the book of Job, Satan could not hurt Job because of His hedge of protection around him. Satan could only persecute Job after God removed it, on the condition that Satan would not take Job's life.

2. In Revelation 20 v 1-4, the Angel obviously acting on God's instruction will chain Satan in the bottomless pit for a thousand years.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever. Restraining the evil one is easy peasy for him. Abi you want to dispute this?

By the way, I find it shocking for you to claim the great tribulation is the wrath of God...smh
Re: Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine by OkCornel(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Million dollar question.

Will there be any other trumpet blown after the second coming of Christ as stated in Matthew 24 v 29-31? No!!!

There you have it, that’s the last trump!

Matthew 24 v 29-31;
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
31 And he will send his angels with A LOUD TRUMPET CALL, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

1 Corinthians 15 v 51-52;
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP: for THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Re: Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine by OkCornel(m): 11:39am On May 01, 2022
Maestro21:

Jewish ( Christians and those he was hoping to win over).

Haaa!!!! Did you just say 2 Peter 3 v 10-13 was addressed to the Jews alone? Haba!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Take Religion More Seriously Than The Practitioners? / Who Created GOD??? / ==> Shiloh 2008 Epistle <==

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.