Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Please Any Useful Information About Any Available Evil Forest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Any Useful Information About Any Available Evil Forest. (176 Views)

Nigeria Is Now Like An Evil Forest With Clueless Leadership / Shehu Sani: Sabon Gari Kano Was An Evil Forest / Phone Thief Caught On CCTV. N200k For Useful Information On How To Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Useful Information About Any Available Evil Forest. by Karemarealty288(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please I will like to have information of any Evil forest available....I don't mind living and developing the place with the diety therein...since the Evil is free and no incumbrances....so that I can quickly sign Deed of Assignment with the Deities. Am not greed.

Re: Please Any Useful Information About Any Available Evil Forest. by successmatters(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Karemarealty288 post=112151174]Please I will like to have information of any Evil forest available....I don't mind living and developing the place with the diety therein...since the Evil is free and no incumbrances....so that I can quickly sign Deed of Assignment with the Deities.

Sambisa forest is your sure bet.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Useful Information About Any Available Evil Forest. by Karemarealty288(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
successmatters:

Sambisa forest is your sure bet.

In the South West(Lagos) and South East
Re: Please Any Useful Information About Any Available Evil Forest. by successmatters(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:

In the South West(Lagos) and South East

Who told you Evil is in the south? Evil forests exists in the North only.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Mattawale Sends 97 Clerics To Hajj To Pray Against Banditry / Abia PDP Chieftain Releases Fresh Bombshell On Governor Ikpeazu Over Annoited Ca / Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Settles For Osinbajo Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.