Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,727 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

"scalps Of Surrogate Gods" By Chidi Anthony Opara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "scalps Of Surrogate Gods" By Chidi Anthony Opara (496 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi / See Namibian Women Honoured Their Gods By Showing Off Their B0 0bs Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"scalps Of Surrogate Gods" By Chidi Anthony Opara by PIPROM(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2011
These bees
Buzzing
Near my ears,
Harassing me ceaselessly
With scant scriptures
And doctored doctrines.
These burglars of hallowed heritage
Hugging honeycombs here,
Yet
Humming hymns of hereafter,
Yet
Humming
The anthem of apocalypse.
These vicious invaders
Of abodes of gods,
Stinging
Scalps of surrogate gods,
These buzzing bigots.

http://homelandmelodies..com/2011/07/scalps-of-surrogate-gods.html
Re: "scalps Of Surrogate Gods" By Chidi Anthony Opara by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
PIPROM:
These bees
Buzzing
Near my ears,
Harassing me ceaselessly
With scant scriptures
And doctored doctrines.
These burglars of hallowed heritage
Hugging honeycombs here,
Yet
Humming hymns of hereafter,
Yet
Humming
The anthem of apocalypse.
These vicious invaders
Of abodes of gods,
Stinging
Scalps of surrogate gods,
These buzzing bigots.

http://homelandmelodies..com/2011/07/scalps-of-surrogate-gods.html

Corruption is a terrible disease...lovely read...those niggas should be hanged...

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Nigerian President 5 / I Want To Ask This Question / Nothing Like 7 Point Agenda Says Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.