Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU (22484 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2022
kalu61:
What started the war? Stop ranting.

Nothing starts Putin's war especially with Ukraine. Today he says it's the quest to join NATO. In 2014, what was his excuse? He invaded and took Crimea. Now he wants Donbass and even the whole of Ukraine. He never even believed in their independence. He calls it a mistake that Ukraine were allowed to break out of Russia in the first place. That's total disrespect and disregard for a sovereign and independent nation.
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by zudozz: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2022
a4cube:
Instead of finding ways to stop the war, the EU countries are running from pillar to post to punish Russia. Now its has come to sanctioning themselves. When you stay home for three days in a week you burn more gas in heating the home. When you drive slow, you pollute the environment the more.

Stop the damn war and let people live their normal lifes.

How do you stop another man from pulling the trigger especially when he is rash, inconsiderate and his heart filled with vengeance?

1 Like

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Adjovi: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2022
All of you shouting Putin caused the war blah blah blah. Did you guys know that Ukraine has been killing Pro Russians since 2014? Putin has been warning but they felt NATOs threat will keep Putin at bay. They pushed Putin to attack Ukraine and zelensky is to blame for all this. The sooner he negotiates the better for Ukraine. Soon Ukraine will become landlocked and once Russia achieves that, that's the end for Ukraine

4 Likes

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by fydence: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Adjovi:
All of you shouting Putin caused the war blah blah blah. Did you guys know that Ukraine has been killing Pro Russians since 2014? Putin has been warning but they felt NATOs threat will keep Putin at bay. They pushed Putin to attack Ukraine and zelensky is to blame for all this. The sooner he negotiates the better for Ukraine. Soon Ukraine will become landlocked and once Russia achieves that, that's the end for Ukraine

Please educate me on the implications of a landlocked Ukraine as regards this war
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Iliya1520: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
can u see a turn back of sanction, so now after they try any necessary way to make Russian economy go down, they now end up in sanction their selves. let them not use it for one week to see how even EU economic will be. it now I noted that there is no economic strong country like Russia where all these bunches of NATO sanctions has work on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Asianjollof007: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
rollywise:

Your brain is reflecting in your name. No need to say more. You are what my people call "ozuor"

a fool can never cease being a fool, your foolishness is hereditary. I understand your ailment, i won't unbore you.
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by kalu61(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
rollywise:

Nothing starts Putin's war especially with Ukraine. Today he says it's the quest to join NATO. In 2014, what was his excuse? He invaded and took Crimea. Now he wants Donbass and even the whole of Ukraine. He never even believed in their independence. He calls it a mistake that Ukraine were allowed to break out of Russia in the first place. That's total disrespect and disregard for a sovereign and independent nation.
Good. Russia is not fighting Ukraine but NATO for breaking her agreement Russia not to expand Eastward.

What is NATO doing in Ukraine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by seyz91(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
Putin my man.

If they like, they should be trekking.
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Bfly: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
R3ally clueless
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
kalu61:
Good. Russia is not fighting Ukraine but NATO for breaking her agreement Russia not to expand Eastward.

What is NATO doing in Ukraine?

Was Ukraine trying to join NATO when Russia attacked them in 2014
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Asianjollof007:

a fool can never cease being a fool, your foolishness is hereditary. I understand your ailment, i won't unbore you.

Show me your father and I'll tell you who you are. You are a product of failed parenting and with the way you are going your children may follow suit
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Asianjollof007: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
rollywise:

Show me your father and I'll tell you who you are. You are a product of failed parenting and with the way you are going your children may follow suit

One thing i don't do is, exchange words with a mad man. You'll be fine, okay.. Just make sure you use every drugs prescribed by your native doctor.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Horus(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0sBjLZjU1Y

Living cost soars in Europe as annual inflation hits new highs
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Daggash98: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thats better. It is called structural adjustment system. Sooner or latter EU will find better alternatives than over depending on Russia gas. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by ariesbull: 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Excuzeme:

Mariupol is also taken! That means Ukraine has No access to the Sea anymore. undecided
Zelenky has won the War on Social Media, Ukraine is now on Zoon and Youtube!

Lesson of the century: Never elect a Comedian as President

Ukriane lose on many fronts

1. Divided
2. Landlocked
3. Devastated
4. Humanitarian disaster
5. Will never be NATO member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
hansomb:
There's something about American that captivates me. How they are able to pursue their personal interest far away at the expense of others without affecting themselves captivates me.

You should detest it and call it evil.
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
fydence:

Please educate me on the implications of a landlocked Ukraine as regards this war

Problems Faced by the Landlocked Countries
Transportation Problem.
Economic Problem.
Trade Problem.
Industrialization Problem.
Cultural Problem.
Political Problem.
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by fydence: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Problems Faced by the Landlocked Countries
Transportation Problem.
Economic Problem.
Trade Problem.
Industrialization Problem.
Cultural Problem.
Political Problem.

Thanks for the info
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Henri8: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Clueless EU

[img]https:///media/5-11-2014/mS_guE.gif[/img]

...its better they hand Zelensky over to Putin for punishment.

As burnt offering rather.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Padipadi:
How ll they stop the war? By giving Putin what he doesn't deserve to get? Or by going to prostrate for him? They v made great movement to stop the war before February 24. It's Putin that's forming muscle cos he has nukes. Nukes ll finish and his bald face ll remain.
Ignorance and stupidity is your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
rollywise:

Was Ukraine trying to join NATO when Russia attacked them in 2014
Stop asking sily question and go find out why they attacked them in 2014.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Padipadi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Actually you are the most stupi d creature ever.
You typed from your stinking mind with your stinking brain to just insult.
Mumuman!
Your name is Erufavour, not Obafavour.
Cos a king doesn't act like a goat which you are!
Keep bleating. Good for nothing, blind ape!
First generation pig with no class!
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Padipadi:
Actually you are the most stupi d creature ever.
You typed from your stinking mind with your stinking brain to just insult.
Mumuman!
Your name is Erufavour, not Obafavour.
Cos a king doesn't act like a goat which you are!
Keep bleating. Good for nothing, blind ape!
First generation pig with no class!
Are you done barking
Pro-zelenskyy fool?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Obafavour:

Stop asking sily question and go find out why they attacked them in 2014.

Exactly how f*pls avoid a direct question they have no idea about
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
rollywise:

Exactly how f*pls avoid a direct question they have no idea about
You think everyone is like you asking and answering sily questions. When you can easyly ask google.
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Obafavour:

You think everyone is like you asking and answering sily questions. When you can easyly ask google.

And Google damaged your brain? Or Google told you NATO was d reason Ukraine was invaded before? Daft brain. You don't even understand the politics in your local government and you talking trash about world politics. Mugu
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Adjovi: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
fydence:

It's one of the strengths of a nation. Access to the sea. Trade from the seaports will be cancelled

2 Likes

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
rollywise:

And Google damaged your brain? Or Google told you NATO was d reason Ukraine was invaded before? Daft brain. You don't even understand the politics in your local government and you talking trash about world politics. Mugu

So google is a wrong place to get info for what you need to knw?

You need to be attended to by a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Obafavour:

So google is a wrong place to get info for what you need to knw?

You need to be attended to by a psychiatrist.

When I read your responses, I see no hope in the youth. If you can't understand and respond to a simple question, how do you even respond to the challenges of your life let alone helping to fix this country someday? You are messed up
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
rollywise:

When I read your responses, I see no hope in the youth. If you can't understand and respond to a simple question, how do you even respond to the challenges of your life let alone helping to fix this country someday? You are messed up

I knw your intention, you didn't ask the question for you to learn, you asked the question to tackle and that was why you get that response.
Now i'm refering you to google, cos nt all questions can be answered on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Obafavour:

I knw your intention, you didn't ask the question for you to learn, you asked the question to tackle and that was why you get that response.
Now i'm refering you to google, cos nt all questions can be answered on nairaland.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a real dunce you are. When you ready, you sit and I educate you on Ukraine and Russia politics. I'll break it down to your level that you think it's tales by moonlight grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.