Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU (22488 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Botlord: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2022
rollywise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a real dunce you are. When you ready, you sit and I educate you on Ukraine and Russia politics. I'll break it down to your level that you think it's tales by moonlight grin grin grin
I know your type, you want to educate someone that's like your grandfather on Ukraine a d Russia politics cheesy

You guys never cease to amaze me by displaying your ignorance openly on nairaland.. cry
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2022
rollywise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a real dunce you are. When you ready, you sit and I educate you on Ukraine and Russia politics. I'll break it down to your level that you think it's tales by moonlight grin grin grin
So you think i will sit here and listen to your lies ND brainwashing undecided undecided
The way you were brainwashed by the west lies grin or where do you get your lies you want to tell me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Obafavour:

So you think i will sit here and listen to your lies ND brainwashing undecided undecided
The way you were brainwashed by the west lies grin or where do you get your lies you want to tell me? grin

I thought you said Google is your friend? Or you mean eastern Google? Abi na Russian Google? grin grin grin
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Botlord:

I know your type, you want to educate someone that's like your grandfather on Ukraine a d Russia politics cheesy

You guys never cease to amaze me by displaying your ignorance openly on nairaland.. cry

So you are a grand father undecided...... Well don't forget not all grand fathers have sense. After all the idiotic youth of today will one day become a grandfather too grin grin
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
rollywise:

I thought you said Google is your friend? Or you mean eastern Google? Abi na Russian Google? grin grin grin
Not all NEWS on go google are false or true, but out of your own stupidity you prefer feeding yourself with false NEWS grin
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obafavour:

Not all NEWS on go google are false or true, but out of your own stupidity you prefer feeding yourself with false NEWS grin

From your comments, you seem too young and naive. Call me your father. Maybe he'll be up to my standard
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by Obafavour(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
rollywise:

From your comments, you seem too young and naive. Call me your father. Maybe he'll be up to my standard
An ignoramus person like you telling me to call him a father grin
Re: Work From Home To Beat Putin, Says EU by rollywise(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Obafavour:

An ignoramus person like you telling me to call him a father grin

You not worthy to be my son. I'll pick a five year old daughter over you. What use is an empty brain as a son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Turkiye President, Erdogan, Opposes military intervention in Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.