Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike (24163 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by juman(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wike the wicked.
Best to handle the insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Flier: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
winterfell007:
This man is a huge joke. It's evident he's completely empty upstairs
He is actually right on this one,bandit or bokoharam May be a thing of the past if Wike should get into power
But believe me,there won’t be freedom of speech and there is going to be a lot of assasinations if Wike should get into power ,I even see him becoming mini Putin,change constitution and become autocratic government,he is as bad as that
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by babaalagbo11(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
PaulOtl:
Wike thinks these bandits care about using brutal security forces against them.
It's an ideology, someone should tell this Mr Wike man. You can't defeat them just through force. They are prepared to die, but your officers would like to live to see and fight another day.

Meanwhile, MalignantGuest , Bro, that thing didn't work out eventually. I got stood up. Just assist me with anything , I beg.
That's only way to curb them,fire for fire force for force,werey for werey,you think shey ojuboro shey gba Omo lowo ekuro ni,na madness Dem dey use cure madness,if there's staphylococcus aureus in someone system we use poly herbal potent concoction to cure it without giving the bacteria breathing space....that's the only language they'll hear I trust obj,good riddance to bad rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Maxchu: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
I think Oga Wike will Perform very well on Security....

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Ximenez(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Buhari and APC said more than this

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Cantonese: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
F4ku:
Haa.. Honestly this Wike go just open mouth waaa dey talk words that are subtly repulsive to the North...

When Jonathan, was the GCFR, everybody noticed how the Northerner where accusing him of killing their people.They turned it into an ethnic cleansing anthem. Threatening and inciting hate. Even an army was shot by his comrade because to them, you're killing their people..

Anyway Gov Ganduje has already passed the message to him.. You'll be a good loser..

He entered a wrong zone with that. It is no longer a secret that banditry is the source of income of some leaders in the north. They will simply not let him get there since that will affect their source of income.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by F4ku: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Cantonese:

He entered a wrong zone with that. It is no longer a secret that banditry is the source of income of some leaders in the north. They will simply not let him get there since that will affect their source of income.

Fact

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by b03liberty(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
Layi4real:
Buhari promise pass this..... Afterall it all failure at last. It even worse
Please recommend a candidates instead of this criticism

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by aribisala0(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2022
PaulOtl:
Wike thinks these bandits care about using brutal security forces against them.
It's an ideology, someone should tell this Mr Wike man. You can't defeat them just through force. They are prepared to die, but your officers would like to live to see and fight another day.

Meanwhile, MalignantGuest , Bro, that thing didn't work out eventually. I got stood up. Just assist me with anything , I beg.
If they are prepared to die they will be killed

The reality is our forces are not adequately equipped and are poorly trained. They are not well paid and their welfare is not catered for.If they die their families are not looked after. Those are the key issues under government control. It also appears that our security services are internally compromised by the appointments Buhari has made. Intelligence is weak and there are strong suspicions that they were empowered by Buhari and or those close o him in anticipation of losing the 2015 election

That it is an ideology or they are prepared to die is just speculation. How do you know ?

In the worst case scenario We can employ foreigners to fight for us if we are unable

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by a2d3rew(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Sound funny
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Rahkman: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
1869ju:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
what? undecided who rape who?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Nuheights(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why wait until you become president?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by GloriousGbola: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Run in which direction tho? Do criminals run to or from the sound of their patron?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Angelfrost(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Every charlatan just needs to look at the numerous areas of Buhari's monumental failure, and pick a campaign mantra!

That was how Buhari scammed Nigerians with two key failures of Jonathan: Corruption and Insecurity! He ended up doing NOTHING!

For people like Wike, Bello, Tinubu, etc, to strut around asking to be made president... It just underscores the pathetic performance of Bubu!

When a president delivers exceptional leadership in 8 years of power, only very seasoned and worthy people will have the boldness and score card to challenge for that position! This is because they will find the bar set too high!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by jiz: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Maybe we should make Wike our Minister of defense. Politician and their mouth
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by starstaz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
I like this man Gusto! I like what he petitioned to bring to table sequeal to being a Nigerian president. I love his candour. The bandit will run when they hear my name as he was quoted. God bless Wike for teaching the good for nothing one how to lead a state.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by cpu2006(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wike should be made minister of defense
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Obiworld2020: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wike will duplicate his signature in Rivers State in Nigeria as a whole!! No doubt he will do far better than Jubril El Sudan...��

Meanwhile, you can start earning some passive income through affiliate marketing business using just your smart phone.
Hit me up on WhatsApp let me show you how!!.......08033639767

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Googledotcom: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fact !!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by aribisala0(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Angelfrost:
Every charlatan just needs to look at the numerous areas of Buhari's monumental failure, and pick a campaign mantra!

That was how Buhari scammed Nigerians with two key failures of Jonathan: Corruption and Insecurity! He ended up doing NOTHING!

For people like Wike, Bello, Tinubu, etc, to strut around asking to be made president... It just underscores the pathetic performance of Bubu!

When a president delivers exceptional leadership in 8 years of power, only very seasoned and worthy people will have the boldness and score card to challenge for that position! This is because they will find the bar set too high!
I really do no think it is possible to do worse than Buhari

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by ComeToJesus: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
I love this man. At least, him get mouth. This guy will surely lead from the front not one Lily livered general that I know.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Wasky101: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
F4ku:

Wike will be useless once he leaves office, for he won't have access to the state coffers that over bloats his Ego..
Well that will be after the elections, the damage would have been done
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by jerosman2: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hahahaha my very man. Please tell them oo. Who no fear u no get sense. The type of president nigeria needs now. Wike

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Brushstrokes20: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Though you ain't no general nor war veteran,
I BELIEVE YOU!

Unlike some lifeless scammer( quota system general) that promised to lead the war from the front but is no where to be found, not even the BACK undecided

Such a lily liveried scum

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Arabaincubus: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
The very reason why their brothers will work against you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by thunderbabs: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Eweeeyyyy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Omoluabi16(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Easier said. The issue of banditry has been allowed to fester for too long. I dare say the incoming president will STRUGGLE to end it even with 8 year timeframe.
Wicked wike is catching cruise.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by PericomaNwankwo: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
He is not serious
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Dawn91(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
1869ju:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

He did what ?

Don't joke with rape

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.