Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike (24183 Views)

Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / El-Rufai: It Is Deceitful To Think Bandits Will Embrace Dialogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Dawn91(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Emu4life:
Lol! Wike the Wicked. You go fear Cultist Nagrin

Na egede man o
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Dawn91(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
I quite agree with wike on this.

He destroyed ipob pigs in Rivers State with such brutality that no single trace of the brainless animals can be found in the State as I type.

Ipob pigs now insult him behind the anonymity of social media but they dare not take their foolishness go near Rivers State. grin
[/s]

That's how roll.. they devaste anywhere they focus on ..

Even you and your entire village if you do anyhow

Use your 6 oh before 7 play
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Pastorsmile: 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Indeed, this man will do well if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Bluffly: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ceeman18:
Our politicians are becoming comic relief lately.
Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models.
Hello What of Steering racks. Specifically for Avensis Salon 2007
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Stargangz: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
See dis danku,. Na time like this their mouth dey sweet, if dem don enter finish dem go dey form Idi-Amin Dada.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
aribisala0:
I really do no think it is possible to do worse than Buhari

I reluctantly share that optimism sir...

However, the real question is... Can they do better?!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bluffly:

Hello What of Steering racks. Specifically for Avensis Salon 2007

Pls WhatsApp or call us. Number is below or on profile
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Ezechimaobim(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
I believe you Mr Wike.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Blankstare(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
I am for wike

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Paulianfa(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wike can do it but he is too arrogant, it's too loud.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Yankee101: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Word
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by tesppidd: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He destroyed ipob pigs in Rivers State with such brutality that no single trace of the brainless animals can be found in the State as I type.

Ipob pigs now insult him behind the anonymity of social media but they dare not take their foolishness go near Rivers State. grin
You people should reason far na.

How can anyone compare IPOb in Rivers to Ipob in any other South East state

IPOb in Rivers were only at Oyigbo which is the outskirt of Rivers state.
The core Rivers indigenes in Ikwere, ObioAkpor, Ogoni, Eleme, Opobo etc wouldn't even allow Ipob in their midst.

Eliminating IPob in Oyigbo is too easy..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by amazingspiderma: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Anyone could have done better than what we have now in power.

Wike is a far more better option, no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Mondosadex: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
This Naija na cruise
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by dododawa1: 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
LOL,let power comot from your hand,and see your gentility.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by ufotunang: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's easy to talk...it's the action that matters... Buhari talk and boast like this...but see what the country is facing now
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by everythinggirly(f): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Oga, you say? Hahahahahaha
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by ComeToJesus: 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Angelfrost:
Every charlatan just needs to look at the numerous areas of Buhari's monumental failure, and pick a campaign mantra!

That was how Buhari scammed Nigerians with two key failures of Jonathan: Corruption and Insecurity! He ended up doing NOTHING!

For people like Wike, Bello, Tinubu, etc, to strut around asking to be made president... It just underscores the pathetic performance of Bubu!

When a president delivers exceptional leadership in 8 years of power, only very seasoned and worthy people will have the boldness and score card to challenge for that position! This is because they will find the bar set too high!

This comment is platinum standard. Bubu has grossly lowered the benchmark of good governance.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by movetoca: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obigbo IPOB bandits ran back to Imo, Anambra and Abia state... They never involved River State again in their UGM bullshit

Wike is braver and more courageous than all SouthEast effeminate clownish Governors combined

Southeast governors are bunch of imbeciles. I bet you if any of them can give IPOB/ESN Wike's treatment they won't try his state again. Ipob is a terrorist organization pampered by some idiotic Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Taigaban: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/bandits-will-run-if-they-hear-my-name-wike/
I am afraid Bandits may still be useful to it owners come 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by movetoca: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Though he failed as a governor But I respect him for saving my state from those terrorists. Let them take their madness to where they're being tolerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by mightyhaze: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin

Gandole captured it aptly in that video
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Originality007: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Inspirer1:
This is now turning to comedy

Thier is no comedy in this, Wike is right. if Wike Bcome the president, he will have no mercy for Bookoharram and Bandits

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by nathyx(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wike all the way 20/23

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
The headline alone Made me burst out in so much laugh. grin grin

The name of Wike alone will put a stop to banditry. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by DrGeoAngel: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/bandits-will-run-if-they-hear-my-name-wike/

I would have preferred Peter Obi or Osinbajo but when it comes to tackling insecurity, man, it's the "wiked" Wike I would rather vote for.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by brandsoncharlie: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
winterfell007:
This man is a huge joke. It's evident he's completely empty upstairs
What he said are valid, come out and contest for the office of the president if you are fit. Local parrot.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Indispensable85(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wike my guy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by Emdebby2: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Every presidential aspirant with his own promise, once they enter aso rock no more. They forget everything they promised.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike by nedekid: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
1869ju:
[s][/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
As in seriously? That guy raped his very own nephew? shocked
Things are really happening. What a sicko shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues / "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP / Insecurity: FG To Partner With China To Secure Nigeria From Bandits, Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.