Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink (44776 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring / Man's Fingers Cut Off Niger State During Failed Kidnap Attempt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by morrisono111: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Sadstoner:
Hmmm

Fear woman

Wetin woman do you
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Sadstoner: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2022
morrisono111:

Wetin woman do you

Wetin u nor go believe
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by chccho(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:
I'm 12 days clean today. Sunday will make it 2 weeks of no smoking.
No THC in my blood. No carbon monoxide in my lungs. No carrying of lighter upandan.

No more unnecessary extremely high libido.
No more munchies. No more red eyes like say Apollo de catch me.

12 days clean after steady daily blazing for about 4 straight years. Make una help me thank God �
I sincerely thank God on your behalf. U are doing very well Big congratulations to u. To help u stay on course try and go to church and study the word of God. It will help u a great deal. Once again congratulations. wink
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Sniper04(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2022
owukpa:
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, have raided and sealed Diplomatic Suite Hotel, Asokoro, Abuja in a joint operation with men of the Department of State Services, DSS, to stop a cannabis party and the launch of a suspected new psychoactive drink known as Dead Man's Fingers.

About 200 attendees including three young ladies who organised the hemp party are currently being profiled and interviewed while bottles of the new drink have been taken for lab analysis.

The hotel was raided at about 8:18pm on Wednesday 20th April following actionable intelligence that some youths were planning to hold a hemp party at the hotel.

Quantities of cannabis sativa were recovered from the pockets and bags of those arrested at the hemp party.

Confirming the development, Femi Babafemi Director, Media & Advocacy, NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja, said the audacious party no doubt is part of attempts by some elements to create a drug subculture in the Nigerian social space.

He said the NDLEA will however continue to work with other security agencies and relevant stakeholders to ensure abuse of illicit substances is not allowed to get entrenched in the country under any guise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oN8IGVhLI8
This drink dey before now,why were they just about to launch it
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Who born these bastards drug heads.JUST TAKE THEM TO LAB AND REMOVE THEIR cerebrum and CORTEX. undecidedmake them vegetables to stop all these heinous crimes.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by DeepSight(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Jakumo:
We are patiently awaiting our amiable Chairman Slawomir to render his learned opinion about this weed party.

How was the drink called "dead man's fingers" prepared, and who is now going to drink the seized exhibit?

Oya Chairman, please do the needful. This topic calls for your attention.

Finally, can we repose confidence that the Royal Order of Cannabis Connoisseurs ( Abuja Chapter) will rise to the occasion and pay bail so that their members can be allowed to go home pending a trial date?

Slawomiir
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Obesity(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Thank Oghene for ur life

CandyOps:
No THC in my blood. No carbon monoxide in my lungs. No carrying of lighter upandan.

12 days clean after steady daily blazing for about 4 straight years. Make una help me thank God �
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by pegix(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Legalese:
Imagine what DSS has been reduced to. Terrorists are bombing trains and airports and they no fit gather intelligence to either prevent or catch them, yet na igbo them they pursue. Mtchew
u still haven't seen any good in this
Yeah u can always condemn the train attack
But this is a good job..and they deserve kudos

Who tell u that bursting this place is a not as a result of intelligence

Dss defend the country integrity within and from outside
Most countries have diff agency doing these works
They are still.doing their job
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by eldoradoxx: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2022
They should start with NAFDAC first, did NAFDAC approve a drink with the name 'Dead man's finger" for sale in Nigeria. I don't think so. The manufacturer should be jailed.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Galadimabawa: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

God will continue to empower you.
U can do it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by bmdmix11: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2022
Maybe bottle wasn't sexy enough
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by xjiggy: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Green vegetables and corn no get Barons. LEGALISE it and there will be a decline in crime associated with growing and distribution. If every man is allowed to farm his own pot in his backyard, there'll be no more Barons.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by adolfHitler1934: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Legalese:
Imagine what DSS has been reduced to. Terrorists are bombing trains and airports and they no fit gather intelligence to either prevent or catch them, yet na igbo them they pursue. Mtchew
Anumamu. You didn't even read the news or you were just rushing to comment due to your hate.
Read the news, it's NDLEA and not DSS.

Ndi Uchu.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by AgreatMan: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Golan007:
Nothing wrong with Dead Man's Finger.
It's just rum.

I been tink say Na my eyes dey deceive me. You know these our operatives no too dey exposed like that. Na just alcohol b f drink sold in d open.

Which gathering anywhere in d world will u find a whole 200 youths without some people carrying weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by tamdun: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

U are not there yet, I once stopped for good 3 months and went back to smoking, Alhamdulilah it's been almost 15yrs now, never again grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by LordKushmann(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Lol. Only 4yrs and you're now preaching.. Loool. You was never meant for the toke mate.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Bfly: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2022
illicit:
If we no dey high ni
Suicide for plenty....
shocked

I dey tell you. That's what keeps most people here.
They don't wanna miss that highness.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Bfly: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Dem just spoil this 420 celebration for them sha.

WTF.

NDLEA should show some respect atleast 1in365.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by NaBanga: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
We just celebrated 420 day with Elon Musk, Marijuana wey Oyibo man done delist as drug after deceiving mankind for thousands of years?

Sorry for black man.

This is the sadness of it all.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by InsanePsycho(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

You are just on a break. You will resume soon enough

grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by BNLR(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Dead man's finger is a "Rum" and have different varieties. You can find this drink in top hotel, resort and standard bar across the country. But the inclusion of cannabis party is totally wrong.

Try the coconut flavour of dead man's finger and you will not taste any other drink again.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Chopcy29: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Don’t leave us like this na comrade
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Aliou007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
No be matter of Hausa/Fulani being involved sef.. look the name of the hotel and it’s location, anyone familiar with Abuja knows asokoro no be child’s place
PlayerMeji:
It's going to end in hush hush...

Except Hausa/Fulanis are not involved.

Na today...
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Legalese(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be thought wise than speak and magnify your inherent foolishness.
Take the the article to your nephew in primary school to read it to you, maybe then you would understand what was written. Dummy.

adolfHitler1934:
Anumamu. You didn't even read the news or you were just rushing to comment due to your hate.
Read the news, it's NDLEA and not DSS.

Ndi Uchu.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Hallelujah
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by Legalese(m): 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Agencies are established for certain purposes and should be deployed to their specific purpose. The NDLEA is the agency in charge of narcotics, and they are also armed. I see no reason why the DSS should be involved in a drug burst, wasting man power that should be appropriately deployed to intelligence gatheringand going against terrorists disguised as bandits.
pegix:
u still haven't seen any good in this
Yeah u can always condemn the train attack
But this is a good job..and they deserve kudos

Who tell u that bursting this place is a not as a result of intelligence

Dss defend the country integrity within and from outside
Most countries have diff agency doing these works
They are still.doing their job
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by adolfHitler1934: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Legalese:
Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be thought wise than speak and magnify your inherent foolishness.
Take the the article to your nephew in primary school to read it to you, maybe then you would understand what was written. Dummy.

I'm not surprised how imbeciles like you flood this forum because of it's faceless design. Your prostitute mother and a drunk father should have aborted your fetus if they knew you'll be very useless in life but the fact that they're both frustrated foolish people they didn't do what they ought to do.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by quinox947: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Is that all you could say? This is your constituency na. Pls dont disappoimt me.
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by SarkinYarki: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Golan007:
Nothing wrong with Dead Man's Finger.
It's just rum.

I Taya oo..but it's CBD infused so maybe that's why NDLEA is interested
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by quinox947: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mendy101:

Wetin that drink do me last year ehn, make them arrest them please
Must you drink anything you see? Assuming it was Ogbanje or Otapiapia that was written on the bottle would you have also taken if. I like you NEVER you try it again. You hear?
Re: NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink by nedekid: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
CandyOps:

Regular cigar nko? Did you stop that too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.