Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before (413 Views)

Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday / You Will Smile To The Bank Before Weekend, Just Try This System Out! / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Someone should help understand what else I can do in this my situation

Last month on the 10th of march I went to withdraw my last cash(5k) in my zenith account, the transaction was declined only for me to received a debit alert,I thought I was going to get a reversal,waited the whole weekend nothing,it happened on a Thursday

Monday morning I went back to the pos, theguy said I should go to my bank... I went to the bank filled a pos dispense error form(14th)
Till today I didn't see my money, I have gone back,even went to another of their branch infact 5k never stress my life like this... I even sent mails to the email their customer service gave me, even reached them on fb yet my 5k grew wings abeg who know zenith bank should tell them to refund my money.. Because today makes it exactly 29 working days these happened.
My friend who is doing pos somewhere else advised me to fling the card away that their network is always bad.
Re: Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before by yuping(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
undecided funny
Re: Who Has Experienced This From Zenith Bank Before by TarOrfeeek: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Access bank and GT bank are the real experts in stressing someone because of small money.

If you enter Kuda, MOPOL go flog you cable before you withdraw your own money.

UBA staff will be debiting your account around 12 midnight to play 2 sure odds.

Or is it Sterling Bank (that barely has customers) who will equate Jesus Christ to agege bread.

My brother anywhere way you dey, wahala go still come find you.

(1) (Reply)

Existential-humanistic / Please, I Need Help / What's The Plan For December To Next Year ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.