Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression (628 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Spots New Look As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Shoki Shitta Buys Himself A Mercedes Benz Out Of N1M He Got From Davido / Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
The popular Instagram comedian, Cute Abiola has said that he bought Benz worth millions of naira out of depression.

The skit maker taking to his verified Instagram account, announced that he is depressed and that depression made him to spend a huge amount of money to acquire a brand new Mercedes Benz.

Read;
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2022/04/21/comedian-cute-abiola-buys-benz-out-of-depression/

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression by mariovito(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
E be like say this boy never learn im lesson.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression by Mooh247: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's called buyers remorse
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression by Ever8090: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
I dont even understand what he is saying...you mean someone can be depress with millions of Naira in his bank account?...
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression by Realist12: 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
My solution to depression is you can not have it all . Most people think being depressed is caused by hunger and poverty only . But I feel reason for depression is feeling you can't attain the goals or dreams you've set for yourself. Just try to see how far you've come and what you have gotten for yourself. There's always a difference.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression by habsydiamond(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
Depression can affect anybody o be it the rich or the poor.. Una think say na only the poor dey commit suicide Na divine intervention fit safe pesin b4 the thing grow worse oo
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Buys Benz Out Of Depression by 1870seve: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
It's called buyers remorse
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer Kizz Daniel Thanked Comedian Taaooma For Gifting His Kids Cars / I Do Want Babies But I Don’t Want To Get Married-bbnaija Star, Maria Chike / I Might Turn An Alhaja For Real – Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.