Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Advice On Oil Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Advice On Oil Business (662 Views)

Palm Oil Business / Palm Oil Business Opportunities / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Oil Business by GISLTD: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2011
I am contemplating going fully into oil business. However, I started with raising a bank draft in favour of PPMC Remittance Account via friend. I would like to know the procedure for getting allocation for DPK, PMS and AGO. After payment of the draft, what is the next stage of the process? Please, i am open to suggestions and ideas on this. Thanks
Re: Advice On Oil Business by dundee007: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2011
You cant get the best of advice online, You've to get on the field of play and try you legs, you know what i mean wink. The procedures are simple though, You pay and get ticket and then load, But as for PPMC, the allocation are sometimes bought back from you at their office as they've got stand-by buyers waiting to buy allocations but they're not ready to go through the screening process.

(1) (Reply)

Watches For 5k / Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / Anyone With Charcoal Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.