Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback (32943 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by helinues: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
The headline fit give person headache

Nice one sha

2 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:
Nothing spectacular...

Better talents exist on the streets of Ikeja, Lagos State

Don't make a dog feel like a lion
Encourage them, not draw them down.

3 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by buygala(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Encourage them, not draw them down.

I never said his work is bad

But I have seen far better on the streets of Lagos smiley

Truth be said sef... His work is a bit amateurish.. The faces in some of his work look a bit skewed

4 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Great!
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
justscorchone:
Aside the Rick Ross drawing the rest were just meh, but God don still favour you so enjoy the grace.

Shut it! That of R. Carlos??
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:

Truth be said sef... His work is a bit amateurish.. The faces in some of his work look a bit skewed

The Haters have arrived.

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Shut it! That of R. Carlos??

That wan sef dey
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Blakpot: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice one bro!
Your works are inspiring!
Keep up the good work!
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Ishilove: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:

Yes, especially that Ciara drawing, but you won't hear me critiquing an artist's work to their faces. I've learned from experience that many of them don't take criticism very well.

I told Jahdel (gospel artist Eben's wife) many years back that she should work on her voice because she was practically screeching in her song 'Heritage'. She later told a mutual aquaintance that Ishi is 'beefing' her out of envy. When Dan Foster played the song on his morning show for the first time, he said the exact same thing I said. "Work on your voice, Jahdel."

That shut her up, but I don't think she took the advice because she sounded exactly the same way in her next song, with her pitch fluctuating on many notes, especially the high ones.

Today, her career has long been overshadowed by her more successful husband and I doubt anyone even knows, or remembers who Jahdel is. Simple advice she refused to take because she can't take criticism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by buygala(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes, especially that Ciara drawing, hut you won't hear me critiquing an artist's work to their faces. I've learned from experience that many of them don't take criticism very well.

I told Jahdel (gospel artist Eben's wife) many years back that she should work on her voice because she was practically screeching in her song 'Heritage'. She later told a mutual aquaintance that Ishi is 'beefing' her out of envy. When Dan Foster played the song on his morning show for the first time, he said the exact same thing I said. "Work on your voice, Jahdel."

That shut her up, but I don't think she took the advice because she sounded exactly the same way in her next song, with her pitch fluctuating on many notes, especially the high ones.

Today, her career has long been overshadowed by her more successful husband and I doubt anyone even knows, or remembers who Jahdel is. Simple advice she refused to take because she can't take criticism

You are very right smiley

But op brought his shit into the public domain, where some of us have absolutely no qualms saying it as it is

If he likes, he shouldn't take it well and use the criticism as a bouy to step up his game.. I really don't care about his feelings at this point smiley

2 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:
Thanks for your support!

The Rick Ross portrait shows you’ve improved your craft. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by CountVersailles(f): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:
Nothing spectacular...

You dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by tunjilee003: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
U not even that good but u ve met alot of celebrities boy....not hating but I ve seen better realistic artworks
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Streett: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your ART DOPE bruh !!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Chatflick(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omo your drawings no fine aside that of Rick Ross but as they say, nothing pass grace.

2 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Hassanmaye(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:
Rio Ferdinand of Manchester United
John Terry of Chelsea FC
Roberto Carlos of Real Madrid FC
Wow
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by yesloaded: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:
I’m Alesh Akeem, an Artsassin with several credits from international celebrities all around the world. I’ve worked in collaboration with the likes of Cardi B, Migos, JCole, Ciara, Future, Tpain, Tyga, Floyd Mayweather, Blac Chyna, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Roberto Carlos, Stefflon Don, Sisqo, Jidenna, Krept & Konan etc. I just made a move with Rick Ross which went viral on Nairaland yesterday. As a Nairalander, I thought I should inspire other young creatives like me with some of my achievements over the years. Let’s connect.

ARTSASSINATIONS
•2016•
-Ciara
-Tpain
Migos:
-Quavo
-Offset
-Takeoff
-Krept
-Konan
-Jidenna
-Vanessa Mdee

•2017•
-Thierry Henry
-Akon
-Sisqo
-Emtee

•2018•
-JCole
-Blac Chyna
-Rio Ferdinand
-Pearl Thulsi
-Dencia

•2019•
-Cardi B
-Future
-Steflon Don

•2020•
-Covid-19 f**ked shh up with Drake…still gonna meet him anyway

•2021•
-John Terry
-Roberto Carlos

•2022•
-Rick Ross

@AleshAkeem

Good job but you can do better

Keep pushing it

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by obiekunie01: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
tutudesz:
AleshKeem congrats O! When you go draw baba Failure grin

the day he tries that!

It will be the end of his drawing skills!

He should go and ask our national team the eagles and also ask our brother joshua the boxer!

Then he should come and ask Nigeria as a nation what happened to it trice - once in 1984, another in 2015 and then in 2019!

The country never finish telling im sad story of rape, murder and disaster!

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Aklee4994(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Akeem them Dey get sense

Proudly HAKIM
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by jeff1607(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Looking at the pics and drawings, the years made you better in your art.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by cloud(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:
Nothing spectacular...

life is not a competition, do your own let others do theirs. If you know your history very well, you'd know that it's not always the best that gets to the top, it's who God has destined that gets there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by tutudesz: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

the day he tries that!

It will be the end of his drawing skills!

He should go and ask our national team the eagles and also ask our brother joshua the boxer!

Then he should come and ask Nigeria as a nation what happened to it trice - once in 1984, another in 2015 and then in 2019!

The country never finish telling im sad story of rape, murder and disaster!
grin A Global Failure
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by nedekid: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice one!
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Andytyx(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bro, u be real assasin
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by stephenolamide(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Respect
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Mrkcee(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
That's pure talent bro... Good work!
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by DropsMic(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Streett:
Your ART DOPE bruh !!!!!!!!!!

Stop with the exaggeration baba. His art is just there. He meet all these people na because say him get long legs

2 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Padipadi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:
Thanks for your support!
you are doing well, v eaten a lot of money. Well done
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Comrade wey sabi, keep it up dude.
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by obiekunie01: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
tutudesz:
grin A Global Failure

a universal failure!

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by cavreek: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
You are one of the reasons general bubu called the youths lazy when all you do is draw beautiful portrait of celebrities outside Nigeria
Imaging the general seeing this news about an inspiring Nigerian soaring like this and yet no painting of his
Pls we await a drawing of general bubu, when u do pls update this tread
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by kasim155: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=112209929]Thank Jah u developed your skill in positive way unlike some of your kinsmen that they are only and only good in skill of skullarship, harvesting and mining of parts[/quote

If u don't have anything meaningful to say, then shut upppp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.