Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback (32942 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by tutudesz: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
obiekunie01:

a universal failure!
grin
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by espn(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:
More
I love that of rick ross...Then terry maybe because am a Chelsea fan...I guess you are as well...Keep going places...One day i would have yu draw mine too...LOL...I guess you travel a lot...Am a travel consultant...I can be your travel plug.
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Ogunleti01: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:

I never said his work is bad

But I have seen far better on the streets of Lagos smiley

Truth be said sef... His work is a bit amateurish.. The faces in some of his work look a bit skewed
Typical Nigerian mentality ....always on the look for little loopholes here and there. Monkey no fine but im mama like am! All these people he is drawing are not complaining oo. See better people e don meet u wey get phd for fine art still dey hustle for lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by emmanuelbrown26: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=kasim155 post=112212009][/quote]
All I gat is 5hat in few years, their won't be souls to harvest their skulls in afonja land
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by greencard: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes, especially that Ciara drawing, hut you won't hear me critiquing an artist's work to their faces. I've learned from experience that many of them don't take criticism very well.

I told Jahdel (gospel artist Eben's wife) many years back that she should work on her voice because she was practically screeching in her song 'Heritage'. She later told a mutual aquaintance that Ishi is 'beefing' her out of envy. When Dan Foster played the song on his morning show for the first time, he said the exact same thing I said. "Work on your voice, Jahdel."

That shut her up, but I don't think she took the advice because she sounded exactly the same way in her next song, with her pitch fluctuating on many notes, especially the high ones.

Today, her career has long been overshadowed by her more successful husband and I doubt anyone even knows, or remembers who Jahdel is. Simple advice she refused to take because she can't take criticism
jahdel na our one time neighbor, she get small pride , small o, her husband still deh relate well with people, wear shot stay outside and answer greetings like Normal ..but she.....
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
You can only get better.
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Beremx(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:
Nothing spectacular...

Better talents exist on the streets of Ikeja, Lagos State

Don't make a dog feel like a lion
don’t be a hater. How many talents on the street of ikeja have met celebrities like the Op?

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Kaxmytex(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Draw this bruv, huge reward dey....

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Streett: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=DropsMic post=112211372]

Stop with the exaggeration baba. His art is just there. He meet all these people na because say him get long legs..

DOPE ART..!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Asianjollof007: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bro, share small grace
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by nkemoma(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
He only Got Rick right... Not as talented as I expected...
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Ishilove: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
greencard:
jahdel na our one time neighbor, she get small pride , small o, her husband still deh relate well with people, wear shot stay outside and answer greetings like Normal ..but she.....
Talk am as e be. She get PLENTY pride.
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:

You are very right smiley

But op brought his shit into the public domain, where some of us have absolutely no qualms saying it as it is

If he likes, he shouldn't take it well and use the criticism as a bouy to step up his game.. I really don't care about his feelings at this point smiley
Comrade drop the mic cheesy
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Ombudsman1: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
justscorchone:
Aside the Rick Ross drawing the rest were just meh, but God don still favour you so enjoy the grace.

WHEN GRACE SPEAKS, SKILLS SHIIII.... I'VE MET BETTER ARTISTS, BUT THEY STILL MOVING IN THE HOOD LIKE RATS. NO LEVEL
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by ThothHermes: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Alesh... E don tey oo
Those days in Nosamu Street...
Fun Memories
Good luck bro...
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by buygala(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Beremx:
don’t be a hater. How many talents on the street of ikeja have met celebrities like the Op?

Are the people op met the point of the thread?
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Bbbw: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oh
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by aminusodiq(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
U not even that good but u ve met alot of celebrities boy....not hating but I ve seen better realistic artworks
the works are average. Only grace found him
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by AleshKeem(m): 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
U not even that good but u ve met alot of celebrities boy....not hating but I ve seen better realistic artworks
I like your opinion but you haven’t seen any of my works aside these old ones. I did most of those works in 2-3 hours, and they’re even old except the recent ones. You can tell the difference by the year. Make una dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by AleshKeem(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:
Nothing spectacular...

Better talents exist on the streets of Ikeja, Lagos State

Don't make a dog feel like a lion

How much you dey sell gala? grin
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by AleshKeem(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rahkman:
Migos look disappointed grin grin
that was a cartoon painting anyway…it was done live in minutes…

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by buygala(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:

How much you dey sell gala? grin

A good painting per one Sir grin

Now u see you can't afford it? smiley
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by AleshKeem(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes, especially that Ciara drawing, but you won't hear me critiquing an artist's work to their faces. I've learned from experience that many of them don't take criticism very well.

I told Jahdel (gospel artist Eben's wife) many years back that she should work on her voice because she was practically screeching in her song 'Heritage'. She later told a mutual aquaintance that Ishi is 'beefing' her out of envy. When Dan Foster played the song on his morning show for the first time, he said the exact same thing I said. "Work on your voice, Jahdel."

That shut her up, but I don't think she took the advice because she sounded exactly the same way in her next song, with her pitch fluctuating on many notes, especially the high ones.

Today, her career has long been overshadowed by her more successful husband and I doubt anyone even knows, or remembers who Jahdel is. Simple advice she refused to take because she can't take criticism

Well…you’re too quick to judge…I’m not like any other. Have a taste of some old works

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by AleshKeem(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
buygala:

A good painting per one Sir grin

Now u see you can't afford it? smiley
Well, keep selling your gala while I keep touring the world with your favourites. Have a taste of some of my old works sir. May you find peace IJN.

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:

Well…you’re too quick to judge…I’m not like any other. Have a taste of some old works
Nice. You are very talented. Keep it up smiley

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by buygala(m): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:

Well, keep selling your gala while I keep touring the world with your favourites. Have a taste of some of my old works sir. May you find peace IJN.

These are better smiley

Now u can afford half a Gala grin
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Chairwoman: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
tutudesz:
AleshKeem congrats O! When you go draw baba Failure grin
shocked cheesy grin
Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Dawn91(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:

Learn this lesson bruv.. Nairaland is filled with bitter , disappointed, has beens... Who never got to their full potential or never will. Hence why they are always o angry and bitter full of criticisms and envious.

I don't know why you brought yourself out here but I hope you don't regret it .. they are gonna tear down your social media , attack your rep etc....

My advise delete your Nairaland acocunt and stick to twitter Instagram Facebook and other blogs where you will meet decent reasonable people . Take their opinions with a pinch of salt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Proudlyomonna: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Let your gift make room for you.
That money wey some of us dey find upandan we carry am come this world but na to get to work and unleash the money inside of you dey hard people do expectially black man grin grin
Some people money dey for their leg,
Some people money dey for their hand
Some people money dey for their mouth.
Some people money dey for their ability to make another man laugh
Some people money dey for their sharp brain
Nna where ya own money dey na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by ThatsONYI: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:
These ain’t my best works. I did most of them in 2-3 hours, and they’re old except the recent ones. You can tell the difference by the year. I’ll post some of my crazy works next.

shocked

Amazing bro! Thank you brother, dreams do come true.

What advice you've got for a passionate rapper tryna break through the American and the world music industry but currently broke and living in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by saudatu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
AleshKeem:
Amen! Thanks very much.

I wan draw o bruh. I go fit help

1 Like

Re: Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback by Arthurnna: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pure Talent.. The sky is your stepping stone bruv.. woah,Cool though...

AleshKeem:
These ain’t my best works. I did most of them in 2-3 hours, and they’re old except the recent ones. You can tell the difference by the year. I’ll post some of my crazy works next.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / My Creative Design Gallery Check It Out / See This Artwork Done By 10-Year-Old Kareem Waris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.