Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What's Your Dream Plan?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Dream Plan?? (269 Views)

How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year / New Millionaires Emerge As TECNO Nigeria Holds Light Up Your Dream 3 Competition / Build your dream house in Nigeria with a registered Building construction firm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Dream Plan?? by Nathanprincess: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
If you are the type that loves traveling to new places and countries, then you should be in Oriflame.

In Oriflame, we have a total of 5 Trips every Year.

3 international trips and 2 local trips.

I mean all expenses paid trips, you won't spend your 1naira.

Oriflame will host you in hotels where Mostly wealthy celebrities Can afford..

Help me check what a room in Transcorp Hilton cost and we are spending 3 days there.

The food and entertainment is on another level, they also bring in artistes to entertain us.

If you are not in Oriflame,You are simply missing a lot honestly.

Forget about the money we are making sef, the fun is on another level�����

If love this type of enjoyment... Message me on WhatsApp 09022257841

Or click here
https:///3v5NP9r

(1) (Reply)

10 Mind-blowing Ways To Make Money Online / NJI Administrator, Justice Garba Receives Total Security Insurance Brokers Ltd. / Buying Paypal And Payoneer Funds At A Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.