Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (1717 Views)

This Nairalander Scammed Me Of 60k And My Company. Please Help / This Nairalander Is Having Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Man, people are really going through a lot while we're here smiling and laughing.

This comment below made me start thinking about the hell a lot of people are going through in their various lives. I wish I have the power to heal everyone.

That comment broke my heart. I love the honesty in it and it's what 80% of the youths on Nairaland are going through.

He said he gets jealous when he sees others smiling. That statement alone speaks volume. I also like how he prayed for himself and called everyone wonderful people.

This is a person who is truly open, honest, and wants to change unlike others. He deserves an applause for his boldness instead of harboring it and venting it on innocent people that are smiling and laughing online while posting things they like.

I'm a victim of people in this category. I pray they heal soon. The world will be a better place if everyone has a genuine smile on their faces.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Itohanmiwa: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2022
My brother, it's not easy to survive in this country. In fact one just has to be thankful to God at all times. But most people are the cause of their own situation because we control our own universe.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2022
If ordinary smiles could get someone jealous, then becoming a millionaire or making free money while you sleep should get lots of people envious until they'll wish you death.

Mehn, we all need to be more careful at how we flaunt wealth and successful because it won't make only one person jealous, but lots of people.

1 Like

Re: by verybadmouth(m): 12:13am On Apr 22, 2022
People are going through hell. This one got me also.

Re: by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Damn! @the comment above. It's not easy o! There is always someone going through worse than us and we should find a place in our hearts to smile.

3 Likes

Re: by segaloo(f): 12:35am On Apr 22, 2022
undecided
Re: by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Yes nau

Even in offices, once people notice a sharp improvement or lifting of your mood, as per being joyful or excited, they start to become uneasy, the next thing is for them to get u distracted! shocked shocked or wind down that joyous happy mood.
Re: by SmartPolician: 3:22am On Apr 22, 2022
I hate to get political and hard, but this has to be said.

You people should brace up for more sufferings. Keep voting in stupid idiots from your tribe and religion, una hear? Throw competence out of the window and vote for your tribesmen and oldies. Look how Buhari's incompetence has worsened inflation.

Some people have the guts to be campaigning for Tinubu. By the time the man gets there, these wailings will become premium. Nigerians don't listen. More suffering is underway - collect 5k and vote in old nonentities who cannot withstand the pressure of the office not to talk of stay strong to make an informed decision while in office.

PS: I won't reply any senseless mentions.

2 Likes

Re: by Whazar(m): 5:24am On Apr 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
I hate to get political and hard, but this has to be said.

You people should brace up for more sufferings. Keep voting in stupid idiots from your tribe and religion, una hear? Throw competence out of the window and vote for your tribesmen and oldies. Look how Buhari's incompetence has rocketed inflation.

Some people have the guts to be campaigning for Tinubu. By the time the man gets there, these wailings will become premium. Nigerians don't listen. More suffering is underway - collect 5k and vote in old nonentities who cannot withstand the pressure of the office not to talk of stay strong to make an informed decision while in office.

PS: I won't reply any senseless mentions.

You nailed it

I’m not rubbing this on anyone’s face, the guy in question might not even be politically active but the fact is most of those suffering brought it upon themselves one way or the other
Vote better people dem say no nah ancestors of corruption dem want
Re: by Sheddy5(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2022
So many broke and hungary people in this forum, i wish i could help but would definately help sometime.
Re: by LogicBomb8: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Damn! @the comment above. It's not easy o! There is always someone going through worse than us and we should find a place in our hearts to smile.
Through a lot if you've never experience that sh^t you will never know
Re: by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
So, most people who abuse you online are going through something. I pray for their recoveries and healings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People In The Joke Department Of Nairaland Are The Most Lazy And : ! / Diamond Bank In Staff Abuse Mess / Do Vampires Really Exist???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.