Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Has National Grid Failed Agains? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has National Grid Failed Agains? (342 Views)

National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness / TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has National Grid Failed Agains? by tollyboy5(m): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2022
For almost three days they've been almost total blackout.
When the light later came, it didn't even stay up to two hours before they took it.

If not of my barred line I would have called EKEDP customer care. I decided to send them a mail of which I've gotten no reply till now.

Why would NEPA or whatever their new names are feel we don't deserve explanation why we are in blackout.

I'm angry, I spend money on petrol and yet my job is not done yet.
Don't you think we need to take an agressive decision on this issues.
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 22, 2022
tollyboy5:
For almost three days they've been almost total blackout.
When the light later came, it didn't even stay up to two hours before they took it.

If not of my barred line I would have called EKEDP customer care. I decided to send them a mail of which I've gotten no reply till now.

Why would NEPA or whatever their new names are feel we don't deserve explanation why we are in blackout.

I'm angry, I spend money on petrol and yet my job is not done yet.
Don't you think we need to take an agressive decision on this issues.

Lawless dude. Simply link your NIN with your sim you fail to comply. You will then come here daily talking righteous nonsense against others. Anyone who does not know Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria is delusional.

Yes the grid has failed. It is consistently crashing now.

1 Like

Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by tollyboy5(m): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2022
candidtalk:

Lawless dude. Simply link your NIN with your sim you fail to comply. You will then come here daily talking righteous nonsense against others. Anyone who does not know Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria is delusional.

Yes the grid has failed. It is consistently crashing now.
What part of the constitution have refuse to obey by not linking my sim?

Last time I checked I'm not breaking any law.
You need to understand the meaning of lawlessness.
The insecurity they want to tackle with NIN, it's the same bandit they communicate with. Maybe bandit (kidnappers) are using special phone that can't be barred.
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:15am On Apr 22, 2022
OP, who are you asking that useless question?
After campaigning and voting for Buhari, you are here asking an idiotic question.
Have you forgotten when you were screaming ' Sai Baba! ' everywhere like a demented baboon?

1 Like

Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by neonly: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by realstars: 2:08am On Apr 22, 2022
yes, it allways fail, fall and distroyd by village pipo' immidetly affter collecting bills,
it will rise, resurect and restord when next it's due to pay bills.
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by obinnajohnson: 2:36am On Apr 22, 2022
OP, it is possible. It seems you have forgotten the person in power. He is failure personified.
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by Laggafin: 3:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Same wit my area here in Lagos.. de light dosnt stay more dan 30 mts in a day and it goes.. and I'm wondering I tot the power minister said the grid has been restored This country is very Sick
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 22, 2022
NOTHING CAN SAVE NIGERIA
NIGERIA IS A FAILED COLONIAL PROJECT
YORUBA NATION NOW
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by godofuck231: 6:54am On Apr 22, 2022
You yourself you get grid? Which one ckme be national grid, your president get grid ,
national security = dead
National cake =dead
National senate =dead
National leaders =dead
Nation building =dead
National borrowing and expenditures = dead
National revenues and account = dead
Head of cow =dead

So?
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by tollyboy5(m): 8:04am On Apr 22, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
OP, who are you asking that useless question?
After campaigning and voting for Buhari, you are here asking an idiotic question.
Have you forgotten when you were screaming ' Sai Baba! ' everywhere like a demented baboon?
I don't know why you're talking like this. I supported good luck during 2015 election, I've always seen buhari as a northern extremist and someone who believes in northern supremacy .

Instead of southwest and SE to come together as one we are fighting useless battle of envy.
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by tollyboy5(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Laggafin:
Same wit my area here in Lagos.. de light dosnt stay more dan 30 mts in a day and it goes.. and I'm wondering I tot the power minister said the grid has been restored This country is very Sick
Asin the matter dey frustrating. Misplaced priority too much 4 dis con3.
I'm burning fuel everyday to write code. I wish I have enough money to install inverter for my system
Re: Has National Grid Failed Agains? by Laggafin: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

Asin the matter dey frustrating. Misplaced priority too much 4 dis con3.
I'm burning fuel everyday to write code. I wish I have enough money to install inverter for my system
Ahswear dat Inverter tin is sure way to go now..

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Buy Or Repair Transformers, Others, FCCPC Tells Nigerians / NIGER GUBER 2023 RACE, Youth Support Group Described Ahmed Ketso As ... / Clearance Certificate: Delta Speaker Guber Camp Rattled As Inconsistencies Trail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.