Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation (18440 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues / APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Lawan, Amaechi In Four Horse Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Googledotcom: 6:48am On Apr 22, 2022
Dem no hear am the first time.

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Lamasta(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2022
The incoming APC presidential flag bearer
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Gkay1(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2022
I wish him the best.
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by ufotunang: 6:50am On Apr 22, 2022
They are all consulting and want to be president for their pockets and bank account and not for the common man.... nigerians be wise
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 22, 2022
Saxxon:
How anyone can dissociate Osinbajo from this government's monumental failures still buggles my head! Are you saying that this man knows or knew the solutions to our problems all this while and he kept quiet?

His silence is deafening, he probably learnt from Ambode
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by sabreal: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Moferere:
Still looking forward to see how project Osinbajo will fly. Tinubu seems to be way ahead of him in the APC.

I 0ray you wupp be alive to witnesss
and celebrate YO PLEASNT SURPRISES in Jesus Christ name

Amen
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Saxxon(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Jondelng:

His silence is deafening, he probably learnt from Ambode

Learnt from which ambode? Are you saying that Osinbajo has been pretending to be ignorant for the past 7 years?? ?? ??

Who do us this thing??

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by walozanga(m): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Saxxon:
How anyone can dissociate Osinbajo from this government's monumental failures still buggles my head! Are you saying that this man knows or knew the solutions to our problems all this while and he kept quiet? Why are some nigerians so wicked?? Must Osinbajo succeed Buhari at the expense of this country's survival? Spaghetti of 150 is now 400. Sardine of 180 is now 700. Noodles of 50 is now 120. Soft drinks of 100 are now 150/200. Is it that we have short-term memory in this country or are we cursed? How can anyone in their sane minds be wishing Osinbajo good luck

This is the stupid thing about Nigeria. Promise them peanut they will enslave their generation. The funny thing is that hunger is encrypted in most of their brains , they can't think straight

2 Likes

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Khaysee: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2022
Problem of this country is not choosing a president things will still become worse after 2023 in Political system

ATTENTION TO ALL OUR PRESIDENTIAL AND GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANTS.

In case you don't know the root cause of our problems today, please take time out and read below:

As of 29/03/2022, the exchange rates were:

£1 = ₦783
$1 = ₦560
€1 = ₦670

42 years ago, precisely on 01/03/1980 the exchange rate was:
$1 = 0.78k

Are you surprised?

Well, we were far more productive in 1980 than we are today.

In 1980 the key reasons for economic growth were as follows:

1. We were a net exporter of refined petroleum products. Today we import all our refined petroleum products.

2. We rode in locally assembled cars, buses and trucks. Peugeot cars in Kaduna and Volkswagen cars in Lagos.

3. Leyland produced trucks/buses in Ibadan and ANAMCO in Enugu also produced buses and trucks.

4. Steyr in Bauchi produced our Agricultural tractors. And it was not just Assembly, we were producing many of the components:

5. Vono products in Lagos produced the vehicle seats.

6. Exide in Ibadan produced the batteries, not just for Nigeria but for the entire West Africa.

7. IsoGlass and TSG in Ibadan produced the windshields.

8. Ferrodo in Ibadan produced the brake pads and discs

9. Dunlop produced Tyres in Lagos and Mitchelin Tyres were produced in Port Harcourt. And I mean tyres produced from rubber plantations located in Ogun, Bendel and Rivers State.

10. We were listening to Radio and watching television sets assembled in Ibadan by Sanyo.

11. We were using refrigerators, freezers and Airconditioners produced by Thermocool and Debo.

12. We were putting on clothes produced from the UNTL Textile Mills in Kaduna and Chellarams in Lagos. They were Not from imported cotton but from cotton grown in Nigeria.

13. Our water was running through pipes produced by Kwalipipe in Kano and Duraplast in Lagos .

14. Our toilets were fitted with WC produced in Kano and Abeokuta.

15 We were cooking with LPG gas stored inside gas cylinders produced at the NGC factory in Ibadan.

16. Our electricity was flowing through cables produced by the Nigerian Wire and Cable, Ibadan; NOCACO in Kaduna and Kablemetal in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

17. We had Bata and Lennards Stores producing the shoes we were putting on. The shoes were not from imported leather but from locally tanned leather in Kaduna.

18. We were mainly flying our Airways, (the Nigeria Airways), to most places in the world. The Nigeria Airways was about the biggest in Africa at the time.

19. Most of the foods we ate were grown or produced in Nigeria.

We were producing all of the above and many more in 1980

Today, we import almost everything. Isn't that alarming?

There lies the source of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing today and everyone reading this has a critical role to play in reversing this very UGLY trend.

We have been talking about these problems and more for ages.

It is not enough for us to complain about the exchange rate or point out what others are not doing or are failing to do. The key questions are:

1. What are we producing now?
2. What role are our so- called Leaders/ Politicians of today playing?

We are forever shying away from responsibility whereas it is a stack reality and if we don't deal with it, it won't go away. In fact it will get worse.

To our dear Politician, if you don't have the capacity to RESET Nigeria to what it was at least back in 1980 then please stay in your house and don't waste our time.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!

Please share widely on all platforms for Nigerians especially youths to know the critical role to play with the fixing of Nigeria.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by AriyaTV: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

You think so? He has the president and the party machinery now. Just watch out!

Which machinery? Somebody that cannot win his polling booth in the last election. Who knows him in ogun state? Aside from riding on Pa. Awolowo's Goodwill, what has he done for himself and people around him. How many politicians has he made that are ready to die for him. You don't win election with sentiment, you win by the structure you have. You better wake up from your daydreaming

2 Likes

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Codepain: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/22/ahead-of-presidential-primary-osinbajo-begins-second-nationwide-consultation-to-meet-with-party-delegates-gaya-emerges-support-groups-dg/
Pastor Osinbajo has proven to be Muslim-hater loyal only to his RCCG people.
Muslims constitute a large voting bloc in this country.
Looking forward to seeing how he will convince people he hate passionately to vote for him.
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Akummili: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Both osibanjo, Tinubu, Atiku should go and sit-down.........Peter Obi will be the President of Nigeria 2023. This I have seen tongue
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2022
lecowas:

Osinbajo should set up a Gofundme campaign account sharperly, we start by contributing 10k each for the nomination form, we don't want anyone to oppress us with bullion vans undecided

Lolz. So, no more Jagaban to do the dirty work for hiim? U want to contribute 10k each for a Pastor who doesn't know how to be grateful or Loyal? So, our Messiah sees nothing wrong in paying 100m naira for a form and he's the change we are waiting for? Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Integrity1992(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2022
I think there's one already....
Should I make enquiry for you?
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by kbams241: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2022
lecowas:

Osinbajo should set up a Gofundme campaign account sharperly, we start by contributing 10k each for the nomination form, we don't want anyone to oppress us with bullion vans undecided

You no say make we way never chop forward aza na someone way get reserve food u still wan give food...e no goood o
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by colossus91(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Them wan use Osinbajo split votes meant for tinubu in the west, this shii might hurt tinubu at the long run l, as other peeps might have the advantage of getting support of delegates from their region, while tinubu would get the split one in the West. My thoughts tho.
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Sadstoner: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman pass APC
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by hadex90(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Saxxon post=112165050]How anyone can dissociate Osinbajo from this government's monumental failures still buggles my head! Are you saying that this man knows or knew the solutions to our problems all this while and he kept quiet? Why are some nigerians so wicked?? Must Osinbajo succeed Buhari at the expense of this country's survival? Spaghetti of 130 is now 400. Sardine of 180 is now 700. Noodles of 35 is now 100. Soft drinks of 100 are now 150/200/250, Cabin biscuit of 150 is now 400, Peak Milk of 170 is now 350, when will we have sense?? Is it that we have short-term memory in this country or are we cursed? How can anyone in their sane minds be wishing Osinbajo good luck I understand that we don't like Tinubu, but should we then crown a serial failure because we want to spite Tinubu that's already a billionaire? Who will loose at the end? Why can't nigerians think? We have fresh minds like Peter Obi, Fela Durotoye and co. Why then do we have to narrow down our options to a proven failure and an aged crook? [Is Fela Durotoye contesting again? I think I like that guy, am currently following Sowore on Telegraph to see what he has for us. But on another note, I think I prefer PYO to BAT anytime. The vice president seat in Nigeria is just a figure head, he only have chance to act when Bubu was away on medical leave for 2month and he made little changes to the economy then ]

1 Like

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by olatuns2017: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/04/22/ahead-of-presidential-primary-osinbajo-begins-second-nationwide-consultation-to-meet-with-party-delegates-gaya-emerges-support-groups-dg/

Atleast free transportation
Govt private Jet

But I don't have the money for elections

Osibanjo less Tinubu=Rccginasation

The reality is

North determines the real winner

Tinubu and Atiku na household name in the north...they are both more popular

You can't handle nigeria Political crisis
You didn't handle well the 7 yrs u rule the economy as the head of economy team.

Pls go back to church

Opportunist can't handle this country
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by israelmao(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2022
You're welcome
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osibanjo is more acceptable than ever corrupt tinubu

But you where once a pro tinubu na what happened??
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2022
Jesse25:

But you where once a pro tinubu na what happened??
Not me
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by gaskiyamagana: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2022
MikoB:

You think so? He has the president and the party machinery now. Just watch out!
Party, machinery of APC or that of RCCG?
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Polyol(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Saxxon:
How anyone can dissociate Osinbajo from this government's monumental failures still buggles my head! Are you saying that this man knows or knew the solutions to our problems all this while and he kept quiet? Why are some nigerians so wicked?? Must Osinbajo succeed Buhari at the expense of this country's survival? Spaghetti of 130 is now 400. Sardine of 180 is now 700. Noodles of 35 is now 100. Soft drinks of 100 are now 150/200/250, Cabin biscuit of 150 is now 400, Peak Milk of 170 is now 350, when will we have sense?? Is it that we have short-term memory in this country or are we cursed? How can anyone in their sane minds be wishing Osinbajo good luck I understand that we don't like Tinubu, but should we then crown a serial failure because we want to spite Tinubu that's already a billionaire? Who will loose at the end? Why can't nigerians think? We have fresh minds like Peter Obi, Fela Durotoye and co. Why then do we have to narrow down our options to a proven failure and an aged crook?

What I know is that the few times he was given the mantle of leadership, he did what a responsible politician was to do. We all felt the good impact in our houses, I don't know about yours.

I'm an okene Muslim, I would have supported Bello cos of tribe n religion but I won't be myopic ever again. Osinbajo is my preferred candidate. He's been tested and I trust him unlike Bello that was tested with kogi state and had nothing to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Bj4christ(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Saxxon:
How anyone can dissociate Osinbajo from this government's monumental failures still buggles my head! Are you saying that this man knows or knew the solutions to our problems all this while and he kept quiet? Why are some nigerians so wicked?? Must Osinbajo succeed Buhari at the expense of this country's survival? Spaghetti of 130 is now 400. Sardine of 180 is now 700. Noodles of 35 is now 100. Soft drinks of 100 are now 150/200/250, Cabin biscuit of 150 is now 400, Peak Milk of 170 is now 350, when will we have sense?? Is it that we have short-term memory in this country or are we cursed? How can anyone in their sane minds be wishing Osinbajo good luck I understand that we don't like Tinubu, but should we then crown a serial failure because we want to spite Tinubu that's already a billionaire? Who will loose at the end? Why can't nigerians think? We have fresh minds like Peter Obi, Fela Durotoye and co. Why then do we have to narrow down our options to a proven failure and an aged crook?
This is Buhari's admnistration where he dominates,let's give the stage to PYO and see a new Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Mandate2023: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
preacherz:
Fair is Fair
Tinubu Camp should tune down d bitterness.
This Man didn’t call himself, time and chance did.

Obi is better though.

Bcoz his igbo?

What makes obi better than Osinbajo, is it education or experience?
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
I though his online urchins said, he was Buhari's anointed candidate? That Buhari will simply direct everybody to adopt him as the consensus candidate. That they wont be any primary election grin grin.

Why is he campaigning and consulting again? grin grin grin

Yeye people.

He must do his part and the president will do his own part also. Anointed doesn't mean u won't consult.
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by SuperbCrown: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Saxxon:

Who is your candidate?
Re: Ahead Of Presidential Primary, Osinbajo Begins Second Nationwide Consultation by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
This is SW politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is Impossible For Buhari To Bribe- Senator Shehu Sani / Fashola: APC’s Zoning Agreement Should Be Respected In 2023 / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.