Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention (18487 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by nairalandkachy1: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
The immediate-past chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdurasheed Bawa, has been released from detention.

Bawa was arrested by the Department of State Service (DSS) on June 14, 2023, hours after his suspension from office as EFCC Chairman by President Bola Tinubu over alleged abuse of office.

Since his arrest and detention, the Secret Police didn’t formally prefer any charge against him or say his specific offence.

He was released on Wednesday night from detention.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/ex-efcc-boss-bawa-released-from-dss-detention/amp/

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by taylor88(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why would you lock up your slave masters at the first place

Una no get respect ooo

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by TemplarLandry: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
cool
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by NwaNimo1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
What was the total amount of loot vomited?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Kukutente23: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Punch hit the right places 👊

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by FreeStuffsNG: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Does19kNLsr8VWUdMF6BBVhAxBxzCUfJGzJFymAWGZjEUzDsab92mSVZqUisACNbl&id=100064982252216&mibextid=Nif5oz

nlfpmod mynd44

Wow!! That is a huge relief to his wife, children, parents and whole family .

It took him so long to cooperate with the authorities. I hope he has come clean on everything because DSS will not leave him completely free like that.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by MasterJayJay: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
These clowns are playing games..Foolish organization.

You can never see stories like this when it comes to FBI.

DSS is a useless organization!!!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by yarimo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
But why undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Burob: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2023
MasterJayJay:
These clowns are playing games..Foolish organization.

You can never see stories like this when it comes to FBI.

DSS is a useless organization!!!
Just like your Happy family?

6 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Racoon(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2023
In so much that one bad turn does not equally deserves another, the unlawful detention of EFCC Bawa just goes ahead to show the ephemeral nature of political power.

17 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Racoon(m): 12:24am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It took him so long to cooperate with the authorities. I hope he has come clean on everything because DSS will not leave him completely free like that.....
Cooperating with the authority or facing the law if the government of the day is convinced he has committed crime worthy of such lengthy detention period instead of being unconstitutionally held without a fair trial?

So corruption is now a transactional issue under government? As known, many have sold their conscience to defend the worst hardened criminal ever seen in the political history of this nation. So nothing new.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by flokii: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2023
See as he humble..

Just EFCC top job wey dem give am, he start to dey book 5 star luxury hotels in Dubai and whatnot. Corrupt fellow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Pakute: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Hand touch am small. i no too dey pity am because na Malami boy and dem dey use am dey cover for the cabal. How Malami commot Magu, e pain me pain Prof. Sagay.
Magu try wella, former Governors dey go jail, EFCC dey win cases but Bawa no dey carry body at all, na to dey chase dem Yahoo boys, dey throway face ontop dem big boys allegations. Even if na to bark, e no sabi, Malami don commot e teeth, carry leash tie e neck. normal normal, Malami suppose dey jail.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Bobloco: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Wow!! That is a huge relief to his wife, children, parents and whole family .

It took him so long to cooperate with the authorities. I hope he has come clean on everything because DSS will not leave him completely free like that.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

The only crime he committed was for saying and I quote "Tinubu is under investigation"

10 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by FreeStuffsNG: 12:45am On Oct 26, 2023
Bobloco:

The only crime he committed was for saying and I quote "Tinubu is under investigation"
Please go and tell this your own criminal version to the DSS. I am sure that you will be quite helpful to the DSS.

What your principals have been saying is that he had problems with former Gov. Matawalle of Zamfara state who wrote petitions with grave allegations against him.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Bobloco: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please go and tell this your own criminal version to the DSS. I am sure that you will be quite helpful to the DSS.

What your principals have been saying is that he had problems with former Gov. Matawalle of Zamfara state who wrote petitions with grave allegations against him.

common bro,

Bawa was arrested on the 14 June 2023, up till yesterday being 25th October 2023 that he was released, he wasn't charged to court, Nigerians were not told the crime he committed.

14 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by jara: 12:56am On Oct 26, 2023
Funny

NwaNimo1:
What was the total amount of loot vomited?

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Isobug: 3:19am On Oct 26, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Does19kNLsr8VWUdMF6BBVhAxBxzCUfJGzJFymAWGZjEUzDsab92mSVZqUisACNbl&id=100064982252216&mibextid=Nif5oz

nlfpmod mynd44
Surely part of the conditions of the Supreme Court judgement Today.
Paddy paddy padded Government of the Federation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Artiiclebeast: 5:43am On Oct 26, 2023
The usual Telemundo series has come to an end.

It's time to settle down and enjoy his loot in "pieces".

7 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by PussyKing(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2023
grin grin
Transaction successful

This man don cash out in Billions

That 500 million they saw was just the one he revealed shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by MS2471: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Small thief
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by zoedew: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2023
The young man suddenly found his feet in a pair of shoes too large for him!
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Starships4u(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2023
I hope they won't pick him up again'
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Dem Don tire
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by datola: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2023
I don't know what Buhari saw in this Bawa that he made chairman of a whole EFCC!

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by BOSSkesh(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Damn why na??
Has he released the money

44 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Lovenorth: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2023
Money has finally exchanged hands

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention by Phantom233: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2023
This guy was one of the Druggies nightmare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Directive On House Principal Officers Unconstitutional – Dogara / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba / President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.