Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart (43475 Views)

Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / Martine Moïse: Oligarchs Killed My Husband, But I Will Run For President / Kaylen Ward Raises $60k For Victims Of Australia Wildfires In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by treatise: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Mynd44:
https://www.newsweek.com/oligarchs-murder-suicide-1699766
Purely organized hits; covertly plotting against Putin or funds meant to sabotage Ukraine was misappropriated.
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Greatlee54: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Mom007:
This thing is escalating, people are keeping quiet and supplying weapons to the Ukrainian side... Until it turns nuclear then everyone will have sense. The world should be frantically seeking a ceasefire now, on whatever terms... But no, pride and ego will not let them!
Are you okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2022
sad
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by joyandfaith: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Peppysco:

Yet, America invaded, killed and displaced millions of people in Yemen, Libya, Iraq...and people like you never raised eyebrows cos so far it is America, they can never go wrong. As bad as what Putin is doing is, America has done far worse and you guys should just drop this selective judgement and stop being hypocritical.
So because USA did bad things, Russia should also do ii? Lack of moral compass!!

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by muhammaduyusufu: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2022
I remember the richest man in Russia begging Putin not to take Russia back to 1917 with his meaningful invasion of a sovereign country.

www.reuters.com/business/dont-take-russia-back-1917-russias-metals-king-warns-2022-03-11/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjLh4Oeoqf3AhVx57sIHT36CVUQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw1iqJq7KVDu60KYBBucSXSU

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by victorv12(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Olamila:
Putin is a killer it baffles me when I see people speaking good of this man. It has cost Europe � much to stay in peace after second world war but aggressive Putin will never all others to rest. We all only have one life to live

You're sick. You know nothing. Have Putin ever enslaved or colonized any African country before? Have Putin ever launched or dropped an atomic weapon on any country before? We Africans, we need to start using our �. It's not your fault for you to be criticizing Putin. Over the years, the Western countries have been able to colonize most African countries through the mass media. So after independence, majority of our people are unleashed from their physical chain but mentally, chain remains.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by muhammaduyusufu: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Good. This is the true face of putin that people are falling over themselves to support.

We have always had jokes about drinking Russian tea, suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head.

This is what dictatorship is all about. This is what 'strong man' is all about

I am sure we can also remember how abacha had a literal death squad running around murdering opposition figures

Flier:
You are dead if you are in Russia and against this War
like Putin like Abacha...
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2022
Big man, big problems.
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by starlingbawa(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Only Putin comes to my mind here....
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by AbdulCLO: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
Propaganda....... now Putin is killing his own people lolzzzz they want to stage the killings so as the Oligarchs will turn on Putin. Why are the ruling out Ukrainian citizens murdering the Russian Oligarchs? some months ago a Ukrainian cook attempted to sink his Russian boss Ship in Italy so why cant they build a case from this?
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Born2Breed(f): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Professional assassination
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Xiaohei(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2022
Putin is already eating his own. Abramovich and other oligarchs who have somewhat criticized the Russian invasion of Ukraine should start watching their backs because Putin is a psychopath and sociopath!
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Xiaohei(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2022
victorv12:

You're sick. You know nothing. Have Putin ever enslaved or colonized any African country before? Have Putin ever launched or dropped an atomic weapon on any country before? We Africans, we need to start using our �. It's not your fault for you to be criticizing Putin. Over the years, the Western countries have been able to colonize most African countries through the mass media. So after independence, majority of our people are unleashed from their physical chain but mentally, chain remains.

So Russian not colonizing Africa gives her the impetus to commit unspeakable atrocities in Ukraine? Didn’t Russia invade Georgia? Chechnya, Crimea? How about Russia’s interference in the affairs of countries from the former Soviet Union? Have you seen the destruction in most parts of Ukraine? In my opinion, from the photos emanating from Ukraine, and the stories of deaths there, it is safe to say Russia and America are on the same boat.
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Mom007(f): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2022
railone:

If Russia stops fighting there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.

but how you strategically side with the oppressor should be studied
Ah, this is where you missed it. I said the war should be stopped, I didn't take sides. There are no winners in war. The Russians would hardly call themselves the victors should the fighting be stopped today... The cost of warfare is high on both sides, and it will only get higher! Murder suicide my foot! These families may have very well been murdered when they tried to raise opinions that differ from that of the war monger Putin.
The whole world leaders have to intervene in this issue and call a round table discussion in the interest of not just both parties but the world at large. This war isn't just going to go away and selectively arming one side against the other just won't cut it.
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by wink2015(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Every accussation

It is PUTIN.

Are you not engaging in false accussation?
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by techWriter3: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2022
This is assassin at its zenith
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by OBALOLA55(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Mom007:
This thing is escalating, people are keeping quiet and supplying weapons to the Ukrainian side... Until it turns nuclear then everyone will have sense. The world should be frantically seeking a ceasefire now, on whatever terms... But no, pride and ego will not let them!
ARE YOU AFRAID OF DEATH undecided

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by shogsman(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Ochyes:
Please Russia what is happening?
So everything that happens to people even death is now attributed to Putin,how foolish, I guess the thousands that die naturally daily in Russia and every country in the world were killed by putin too
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by shogsman(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
Just an isolated incident,but foolish people will still attribute this to the conflict, 2 people die in a country of 150million people and some dumbass thinks it's out of place
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by OBALOLA55(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2022
Mom007:

Ah, this is where you missed it. I said the war should be stopped, I didn't take sides. There are no winners in war. The Russians would hardly call themselves the victors should the fighting be stopped today... The cost of warfare is high on both sides, and it will only get higher! Murder suicide my foot! These families may have very well been murdered when they tried to raise opinions that differ from that of the war monger Putin.
The whole world leaders have to intervene in this issue and call a round table discussion in the interest of not just both parties but the world at large. This war isn't just going to go away and selectively arming one side against the other just won't cut it.
AT THE BOLDED IS THE REASON WHY RUSSIA WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by OBALOLA55(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2022
shogsman:

So everything that happens to people even death is now attributed to Putin,how foolish, I guess the thousands that die naturally daily in Russia and every country in the world were killed by putin too
EVERY RUSSIA SUPPORTER IN THIS WAR CURRENTLY GOING ON IN UKRAINE IS A POTENTIAL SUICIDE BOMBER.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by GreyLaw(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Mom007:

I like your statement, but alas that's not how it happens. From the beginning of the world till now peace has never been sought on "whatever terms". If someone attacks Nigeria now and says he'll cut the Niger delta states to himself will Nigeria accept it for peace sake? No. Never!

Peace will eventually return, but when enough damage has been done. Any other peace is false and doesn't work. There has to be a winner for peace to return. Unfortunately, that's how humans are.

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by wisdomkid: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Olamila:
Putin is a killer it baffles me when I see people speaking good of this man. It has cost Europe � much to stay in peace after second world war but aggressive Putin will never all others to rest. We all only have one life to live

it baffles me how you don't think others should be allowed to have their own opinion, whereas you that haven't step a foot in Russia, or seen Putin before, think all these. No, I don't support him, but please, realize that there's something called "Western Media", and it never paints Putin in good words... Lols, that was how they made us believe Muammar Gaddafi is bad, Robert Mugabe, Idi Amin, etc... calm down sir.
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Benmob: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
It seem d oligarchs don mess up, Putin don send his secret agent to kill them, because that wat he does....

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by GreyLaw(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2022
amazingspiderma:
Russia is destined to crumble.
Putin is spending all the resources of the nation on land grabbing campaigns.

His justification, Mother Russia.

Georgia, Chechnya and Ukraine

Finland was playing to the gallery, now they have no choice than to take sides with NATO.

Poland knows Russia has an appetite to always dominate through forceful means. It is willing to fight.

At the end of the day, Russia will only have enemies as neighbors and live with fear within his people.

It has chosen to be a bully instead of a big brother.

By the time the World is done with Russia, it's future generation will suffer.

Putin has not learned a single thing since 1992 when he first tasted power. But the West will deal with him. By the time they are done, his country would be in rubbles.
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by adefitim(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2022
May God no let ME and YOU to see or have anything that will make US to commit suicide AMEN
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by GreyLaw(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2022
wisdomkid:

it baffles me how you don't think others should be allowed to have their own opinion, whereas you that haven't step a foot in Russia, or seen Putin before, think all these. No, I don't support him, but please, realize that there's something called "Western Media", and it never paints Putin in good words... Lols, that was how they made us believe Muammar Gaddafi is bad, Robert Mugabe, Idi Amin, etc... calm down sir.

Western Media also forced those men to commit suicide? Hahaha... bros, Putin has been well known since his KGB days in Western Germany. He speaks perfect German. He is well known. I guess the West forced him to attack Goergia. They forced him to attack Ukraine in 2014 and now in 2022. They forced him to be in power since 1992. And when he wasn't in power he made his friend president and stepped down to prime minister (or whatever), and after a few years he became president again till now. And I heard from his own lips that he can rule till 2036 and even continue beyond that if he wants. I heard him say those words.

Baba, there is no opinion to justify a killer. See most politicians are also killers, but you see Putin, his isn't another scale altogether. The man is a psychopathic killer. The evidence is there for all to see. The Putin behind the scenes is nothing you want to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by einsteine(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Yet some Nairalanders either due to sheer hatred of America, a history of denied visas by Western countries, or misguided wokeness continue to support Putin and his dictatorship.

Russia with its corruption and politics is basically Nigeria with snow.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Yankee101: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Putin! Putin!!

Don't think it's all a coincidence
Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by einsteine(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2022
wisdomkid:

So Mugabe, Gaddafi and Idi Amin are not bad?

Go and ask the citizens of their countries if those men were bad. It is Western Media that made Idi Amin cannibalize his enemies abi?

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by railone(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Mom007:

you keep repeating the same thing. Maybe you don't understand or you just don't want to understand.

Arming Ukraine is what is keeping Ukraine alive. Ukraine wasn't prepared for war, their defense industry complex is largely lacking and all.

The world leaders already talked and talked and talked for diplomacy but Russia chose to invade. Arming Ukraine is some way a deterrence, a determined Ukraine might forced Russia to stand down and at the same time keep Ukraine alive.

But the only takeaway from your write up is the fixation on arming Ukraine. Do you think they just woke up to arm Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart by Christistruth00: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Olamila:

If Hitler was Campaigning for Election IPOB would have gladly voted him into Power

After all Ojukwu accepted White Apartheid South Africa’s support during the Biafran War without seeing

the Moral Contradiction in it , even when it was Pointed out to him by People who opposed him like Azikiwe ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Wearing Arsenal Jersey (Photos) / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.