Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) (24459 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by playapayaski: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mother's unconditional love smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na so God for abandon you for judgement day o.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by adecz: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
undecided

Amaka kwenú ❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️

Thank God the child survived
this otherwise calamitous ordeal ✨✨✨
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by FullBlastLight: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God punish her wherever she's.

You're not ready to take responsibility, you went and Open your leg to one useless idiotic man.

If you're not ready to mother a child, don't have unprotected sex, don't open you legs to a fool. If you can't stay without sex, get yourself a good Love Machine or borrow from me as I have them in abundance. That's what I have been using lately, and it's so amazing.

I wldn't know why my instinct, more often than not, tells me dt it's a man dt's behind dis very moniker!

Wetin Nairalanders no fit do, grin no dey!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by koikoi2(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
In as much as she was heartless in her act of abandoning the baby, we should not also be quick to judge but rather investigate.
We need answers to why she could abandon the baby.
Was she pregnant as a result of being raped by bandits or herdsmen?
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Agboconsult1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
The mother who is a bit#h will still go and open her legs to b impregnated again....God pls bless this innocent baby.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by elfiddy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Relax.. what if it was rape

MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're not ready to take responsibility, you went and Open your leg to one useless idiotic man.

If you're not ready to mother a child, don't have unprotected sex, don't open you legs to a fool. If you can't stay without sex, get yourself a good Love Machine or borrow from me as I have them in abundance. That's what I have been using lately, and it's so amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Kutunban: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sad

1 Like

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Aforxzy(f): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thank God that the child didn't die.

A gift some families are praying and ready to pay to have is abadoned by a wicked mother.

I wonder what she will say happened to the baby now.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by generalwo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
I'm sure the idiot will still goan open her legs this night for a man to enter..... Because pikin no dey hard them get, them nor come know the value again.... Cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Emdebby2: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Others are praying for the fruit of the womb. Others are giving birth and trashing innocent baby. Why not take the baby to an orphanage home. There are couples who are ready to adopt.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
WHY SHE NO ABANDONED HER KUKUNASE JOIN

1 Like

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Botking: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You sound very funny, honestly, so the Love Machine you're using why is it in form of a dick to be precise, women are they only people on earth that always have self denial,

Now how about you stay out of everything that has to do with men, or look like a male organ since you don't like men, let me guess, you can't, because no woman can live in this world without a man, you you know about that, but your self denial will not allow you to apprehend the bitter truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Where condom
You say no
Now you have brought this little angel into the world
To suffer a crime he didn't commit
Please don't get pregnant if you can't afford to take care of the child
Now how will this young dude feel if he later grows up to be told he was found in an uncompleted building
Remain Blessed!
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
This lyf shaa..Such an innocent lil' cutie. May God restore d so called wicked mother back to her right mind b4 it's too late. cry
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Andytyx(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If you can't stay without sex, get yourself a good Love Machine or borrow from me as I have them in abundance. That's what I have been using lately, and it's so amazing.
(proudly an Ibibio girl). I proudly believe you
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
If that boy becomes the president tomorrow, NTA Newsline will announce that the mother came to the station to tell them she abandoned the child.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Andytyx:
(proudly an Ibibio girl). I proudly believe you

Nothing to be proud of. Ibibio girls I know are not perverts.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Chairwoman: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Na to dey open their kpekus up and down during their ovulation period

Once the fertile rod enter come deposit some sperm them nor go know what to do

Postinor them nor go take...tell the guy to wear condom before sex...them go say condom nor dey sweet....get up and squat after sex so that some of the sperm go flow out..no them nor go fit
What about the man wey abandon the woman, he nor get him own share of blame?
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Kpengla(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na dis kind pikin dey become Jeff Bezos

The papa/mama no go come fit near am again cheesy
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by eazyduzit: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omo ,that area na bandits territory.Juji of all places.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by LUAN1: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
This same thing has happened many time in our school female hostel,...a cleaner in the female hostel once saw a Dead fetus in female dustbin,.. another cleaner saw a Dead newborn babe thrown over the fence by a female student around the female hostel too,..... And it happened many times around the female hostel.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Andytyx(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Nothing to be proud of. Ibibio girls I know are not perverts.
Adjust the flame cos i was only cheering my blood sister here...
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Probably a very young girl.

I pray she is found soon as she may need medical attention.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
I hope those who paint the pain and stress of pregnancy and childbirth narrative as the answer to 'what does a woman bring the table' question will look the other way when reading this..

So much for being sentimental.
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Postinor them nor go take...tell the guy to wear condom before sex...them go say condom nor dey sweet....get up and squat after sex so that some of the sperm go flow out..no them nor go fit
Damnnn niggar
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
LUAN1:
This same thing has happened many time in our school female hostel,...a cleaner in the female hostel once saw a Dead fetus in female dustbin,.. another cleaner saw a Dead newborn babe thrown over the fence by a female student around the female hostel too,..... And it happened many times around the female hostel.
But the stupid will be manipulating men that pregnancy is hard and pain but they can give Randy men toto to eat and deposit later
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Zendinho(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=112186787]Damnnn niggar

Only you Sabi all these preventive measures ....
Comrade you're truly a legend....

Computer for road for comrade where sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Fourwinds: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

hmmmm
Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by Iamnorth: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

does your love machine give you warmth?Does it breath?Keeps you company?Shows affection?Just curious...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.