Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" (307 Views)

Buhari: I Feel Pained Each Time There’s An Attack / I Hear Heavy Rain With Thunder In Aso-rock – Mbaka / 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" by Naijabad: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Most people will always use the phrase "God told me " whenever they make a successful decision. We hardly hear the same any time the result of their decision turns south.

I am always amused when I hear "God told me" especially when It comes from supposedly men of God.

Each time I hear God told me, the first thing that comes to my mind is that the person making the statement is a scammer.

What about you.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" by LordIsaac(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Same here. "God" always tells them about the opinions already set in their hearts.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" by Naijabad: 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Naijabad:
Most people will always use the phrase "God told me " whenever they make a successful decision. We hardly hear the same any time the result of their decision turns south.

I am always amused when I hear "God told me" especially when It comes from supposedly men of God.

Each time I hear God told me, the first thing that comes to my mind is that the person making the statement is a scammer.

What about you.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" by christejames(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Same here, whenever you start a statement with that phrase I distance myself from you because I can't be fooled by an oaf!
Re: I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" by Sergio103(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
cheesy

One of them "ndị churchy" preaching to me once told me...."I saw an angel of Lord".

Thou I wasn't paying attention before,but immediately he said this,I paused everything I was doing and become mean to bomb him with questions.

You saw an angel??
What complexion is he??
You are dark, I guess he's fair??

Has he a wing??
Did he fly??
Had he a sword??
So with seeing him, you ain't suffering again??

The didn't know when he jejely comot from my side.

Rubbish!!
Re: I Don't Know Why I Smile Each Time I Hear "God Told Me" by checkoutEnugu: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Naijabad:

Each time I hear God told me, the first thing that comes to my mind is that the person8 making the statement is a scammer.

What about you.

My dear, nobody has an opinion. It's either God or devil. So yes, nobody has power of their own.

(1) (Reply)

Ortom Condoles Abounu, Audu Over Deaths Of Wife And Son / Sen. Anyim Pius (GCON) Concludes Screening For The Presidential Race / Biafra: DSS Feeds Nnamdi Kanu Once A Day – Lawyer Ejiofor Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.