Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home (29602 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Ma'am thank you. All men on here should thank you for this. I know what you mean. This combination works like when one take vegra. My wife always make it and make sure I drink in the morning before I set out for work and served me when I return home, she go con dey jokingly say she feels like going to bed early because she is having aches while she sees me moving around the house with Hard On grin grin grin she drinks it too and help her alot to ovulate because the mucus dey draw like... grin grin grin in a sort sentence, it makes me kpansh Unlimited and enjoy it despite say 4 kids don pass through that... grin grin grin

But Ma'am we were using NUTRIBULLET from shopxTv but got broken by my 4th kid and I need a replacement but don't want go for Nutribullet again.. too expensive for me. Please suggest better one for me that can reduce anything to invisible particles thanks.

God bless you, bless your wife for taking care of you. I like such women. There are still good women out there not all these bad news we hear every day.

I use Panasonic blender 3000 capacity and it has served me well.

I think any heavy duty blender with copper coil above 3000 capacity will serve good.

Be careful of the ones our brothers coupled in China abeg, I had a bad experience with them.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

to do wat?

I don't know ooo

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
I can always get my potassium elsewhere

Are you fighting with tiger nuts?

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
tallceejay:
Doesn't work. Ask a Yoruba man for a local recipe for your man , they'll tell u roasted corn and groundnut

Did you drink the one made at home or bought from the market?
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Reference(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cutehector:
tigernut is a rich source of pottassium, which is a vital element for a man

Fine, but go easy with the potassium, together with its anti-hero sodium are two elements I wished never existed in the complex chemistry of the human body. Too much wahala.

Then I see coconut.... also to be taken in moderation.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

Nikini... Just once?

Or probably it wasn’t prepared with all it’s required ingredients..

Tigernut
Coconut
Watermelon
Date fruit
Condense milk

It cures quick ejaculation for real..

God bless you for telling the truth. You sabi better.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by AngelicBeing: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You take care of your man, he takes care of you cool
tongue

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
If you doubt its potency for men, make it thick by yourself and let's hear your feedback grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
SirMichael1:

I'm in love with your blender. What's the product please and how much did you get it?

Thank you. Its Panasonic, new one is over 100k
But you can get it or another good heavy duty blender in Tokunbo.

Whichever you buy please buy copper coil and not aluminium coil. German or UK standard not the ones our brothers coupled in China grin

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
SirMichael1:

You know this!!! The life span of it is so small that once e tay small, you go just dey vex.

It's a make and drink up juice. That's where it's potency lies.
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Klass99:

Just imagine the powder in habib's cold sweetened yoghurt. My sweet tooth will sha not quench me grin

You too like better thing.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by kiddkash(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Wella
I'll take your word for it

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Reference:

Fine, but go easy with the potassium, together with its anti-hero sodium are two elements I wished never existed in the complex chemistry of the human body. Too much wahala.

Then I see coconut.... also to be taken in moderation.
true too.. Everything should be done in moderation

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:
You for sende a glass of this drink make I take down my agege french toast nau undecided.

Mehnn... The first day I took this drink eh? I was just visiting the restroom nonstop plus stomach cramp.

I go reason this your agege bread oooo. I will dispatch some for you.

Stomach cramps with tiger nuts? Did you make it yourself. I hardly buy this drink outside except from a trusted vendor.

Most bulk sellers add different flavours and sugar to get the taste. This drink is expensive to make by yourself then I ask if all vendors follow due process what gain do they make?

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Reference:

What does it do to the kidneys?.... that is what matters.
Too many kidneys are failing prematurely these days.

Natural food and drink do not affect the kidneys negatively.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Once I see a post from u here on nairaland, I become happier by 93.42%

Not because of u sha.

But because of the fact that food must be involved.

I just love food.

Especially, when it comes in a variety or as a surprise.

Thank you. You have me just smiling here grin
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Dcaliphate(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Very soon, coke, Fanta and other soft drinks would be abandoned by Nigerians because of the rising cost. I see Nigerians embracing offio (tiger nut) juice.

This I have seen.
Tigernut juice is more expensive bro

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by nedekid: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
I will rather eat my tie than drink that crap. undecided
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by EngrVin: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
It all depends on your refrigerator and power supply. It can actually last for weeks if kept in a good freezer.

The highest I have kept mine is 3days sha. I xoooo much love this drink. Made some for myself last week.

[
[/quote]quote author=magnum247 post=114729525]Please I want to know how you preserve yours or do you finish it all at once cause mine gets sour after barely 24hours of making it even when I refrigerate

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by olisaEze(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Diligent1:
This is not my problem for now

What is?? grin

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dcaliphate:

Tigernut juice is more expensive bro

It's far more expensive than fizzy drinks and co.
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Klass99:

Lol grin. Whatever your mind went to.

Do you taste it first? You would have to, to know it's very nutritious. What type of birds?

Broilers
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Channah1(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
author=gloryhomemaker post=114733335]

I go reason this your agege bread oooo. I will dispatch some for you.

cheesy hm hm hm... grin

Stomach cramps with tiger nuts? Did you make it yourself. I hardly buy this drink outside except from a trusted vendor.
I got it from a trusted vendor o.

Most bulk sellers add different flavours and sugar to get the taste. This drink is expensive to make by yourself then I ask if all vendors follow due process what gain do they make?
I know it expensive to make and the one I got was also expensive and tasted pure but I wonder why I reacted to it. undecided.
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Channah1:
author=gloryhomemaker post=114733335]

cheesy hm hm hm... grin

I got it from a trusted vendor o.

I know it expensive to make and the one I got was also expensive and tasted pure but I wonder why I reacted to it. undecided.

Sorry about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Channah1(f): 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Sorry about that.

Thanks Ma'am.

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by lildonn222: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Tiger nuts drink is a refreshing drink full of many health benefits, it is widely enjoyed by all.

It's a great benefit to men if you know what I mean grin

This video shows how to make it by yourself the healthy way without any added artificial sugar.

Ingredients:

1. Fresh Tiger nuts
2. Coconuts
3. Dates
4. Ginger
5. Drinking water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDV858DSAX4
Add cucumber and thank me later
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Diligent1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
olisaEze:

What is?? grin
Is money to start business, I am tired of working for salary that covers only transport and feeding nothing to save for the past 11 years that I have graduated.
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Diligent1:

Is money to start business, I am tired of working for salary that covers only transport and feeding nothing to save for the past 11 years that I have graduated.

It is well, we all need that move that makes the difference in our lives. Keep praying and believing and a miracle will surely happen.
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Tiger nuts drink is highly recommended for your man.
After it makes my balls overfull, I will need to reduce the content of my balls.

Will you do me the honor of being the one to aid me achieve that? grin grin grin
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Diligent1(f): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It is well, we all need that move that makes the difference in our lives. Keep praying and believing and a miracle will surely happen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Chamberlin1983(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol. Guy you are so funny.
Re: How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home by Niswayne19: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thanks for this. Tiger nut is a very healthy drink.
You can also get the Oraimo watch 2 Pro to monitor your heart rate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Divorce Journal / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.