Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair (56939 Views)

Eight (8) Lions Seen On CCTV Roaming The Streets (Pics/Video) / Video Of Coronavirus Patient Roaming Around / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by kmaster007: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Them Don use dis one
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Pootle: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
this country worse than shithole...before you know dem go knack her belle undecided
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Jubal01: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
She's under the influence of hard substance. I pray her people locate her fast...she will be fine.
U are the under the influence of hard drugs. Nonesense. I wonder how u think. Mumu.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by pacespot(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
She is still looking fresh, she has not been on the street for long, hope she finds help soonest before her matter gets worse. Coz Nigerians love to take advantage of people in a precarious situation.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Premiumwriter: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Greatzeus:

Please take her to the nearest police station mor the police headquarters in the area she was found. That will be the first place her parents or guardians will go to look for her
Also kindly get her a decent meal and water. She looks weak and faint,she might be starving right now. God bless you Op, please be fast.
Op,I assume you are a male, please involve others while helping the lady,so that some illogical people won't accuse of kidnapping or rape while transiting her to police station. Eg Sapphire and Siofra angry
Lalasticlala kindly help this helpless girl to find her way home,topics,it could save a life.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by adecz: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Skull miners☠️☠️ and rapists love✌️ this ❗️❗️
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Aaay: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
No
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by francisduru: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
10 years old girl
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na wa oooo, op bring her to my house, let me flog her senses into her.
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ehyya! I no know am oo
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Bamzyriches451: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damn!
I don't know her
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na wa oooo, op bring her to my house, let me flog her senses into her.
Africa undecided hw did I find myself into dis Continent?
So flogging poor her will bring her senses back
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Prettygirl200(f): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Africa undecided hw did I find myself into dis Continent?
So flogging poor her will bring her senses back
Lol ehen naaaa
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Iamnorth: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Roaming in a skull mining world? Abi dey don mine this one skull spritually?
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Itstemi10: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Looks like a Boy to me. By the Jaw line and forehead.
Praying for his ( or her ) safe return
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by 8obasi: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2022
sad
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Major7: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2022
vintageviniba:
Alot of us doesnt know 112 is lagos/Nigerian emergency number.. and they will swiftly respond to you. Safe a life.

The useless number (112) doesn't go through when your need is dire!
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by grandlexuz(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
WHO EVER YOU ARE. YOU ARE A FOOL FOR ALWAYS GOING TO FP TO LOOK FOR WHO TO SCAM.

I CURSE YOU.

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE OR ENJOY MONEY

Why do Nigerians enjoy spitting curses.? From the churches to the street it is no different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by amuwo1980: 3:22am On Apr 24, 2022
She needs care , psychiatric care but your Nigeria can’t keep it done
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by casppyjay: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
I came to work this morning and saw this young lady. She's been roaming around inside Trade fair extension Balogun. I tried questioning her but discover she's mentally imbalance. Please who knows her should help thanks.

inside balogun there? All doz yeye boiz dia go don worry d innocent girl taya very rough place

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.