Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Is It A Crime If Someone Whispers An Intention To You In An Act Of Epsionage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Crime If Someone Whispers An Intention To You In An Act Of Epsionage (260 Views)

Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? / Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime If Someone Whispers An Intention To You In An Act Of Epsionage by ayo84(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Usually i gt this impf of someone whispering something to me i an attempt to engage me in a conversation they think into be an espionage, never travelled out of the country illegally and being and it risks being enslaved by a very clandestine parasitic human trafficking soil conspiracy and bond with an extraterrestrial , it could be easier if a business opportunity arises for legitimate travel, but those enslaved or those who are jealous want to rise on one to attain greater heights in the illegal transport ufo global; system which is a threat to economic systems or i guess they are just witness , like you heard it also , so that it seems you gave consent to a clone or double of yours or doppelganger who needs to shapeshift into you as well and be joined to a parasitic lady like you who despite being cloned is seeking to add more men under their network to climb higher in hierachy, there is also a pantheon consciousness seeking to associate t=with the name around this pantheon which is aware or not aware of their voice being channeled through others , also as well , a parasite attachment to throats could be used to mimic ones voice and send bio neuro link so people can mimic ones voice which is an unpunishable crime, i engaged in a creative voice training to be a voice mimicker and i practiced speaking as a n irish man and afrikaans to demonstrate my ability to participate in a voice training exercise for virtual assistants, foreign intelligence and yet being manipulated by black people of the dark to post iot here , eliminate these black people intelligently , it seems the poor in suffering are being deceived to engage in warfare while some elite and women of them are in a sex spree and enjoyment laundering money to build more properties and various time zones and vicinities and territories
Re: Is It A Crime If Someone Whispers An Intention To You In An Act Of Epsionage by ayo84(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
there is something they do when they co-opt you into a miscontrued conversation and they say sold , after saying it , if you are not being addressed directly with a conversation directly in discussion, people in africa and black people are in an espionage communication disorder where basic things they TALK ABOUT ARE BEING DONE IN SECRET , IS IT A GAME OF EPSIONAGE TRIVALRY OR GAME or fear of being detected becaiuse they are parleys in crime and avoid a game of i know what you did last summer , this would make an interesting research study
Happening right now from various people , undocumented communication system, the basis why the identity act was passed, how do we classifiy and seggregate this people as communication fraud terrorists , some people believe i would attempt to follow someone into illegal immigration and deny any opportunity to enjoy illegal immigration

(1) (Reply)

Paragon D Flowkiller-2022 Networth / Police Arrest Officer For Singing, Dancing To Cult Song / Food Vendor Stabs Ex-boyfriend Over N500 In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.