Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? (32452 Views)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Clementoons: 4:53am On Apr 24, 2022
barrydee:
My weed
Bro these we una dey do na vanity he be. you have to change your behaviours, action and reactions to peole and some things in life To get the very best from GOD.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by ismodiwa(m): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Berry blast
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by oshorstan(f): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Data and ....
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And bliss and creativity.
You forgot those ones
don't be fooled, there is no bliss there. The only bliss is black lips, older looks, and cancer of the lungs.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Samuelnze(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2022
kelspinall:

how explain..am enjoying mine
sometimes,i don't socially flow with people easily in a new environment,,
sometimes, my friends in such environment are always few,then others see me as i am not an easy going person...
these are what i don't like about the whole introvert thing.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by barrydee(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Clementoons:
Bro these we una dey do na vanity he be. you have to change your behaviours, action and reactions to peole and some things in life To get the very best from GOD.
The Fvck u dey fvck sef na also vanity.
Choose your own vanity.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by kelspinall(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Samuelnze:

sometimes,i don't socially flow with people easily in a new environment,,
sometimes, my friends in such environment are always few,then others see me as i am not an easy going person...
these are what i don't like about the whole introvert thing.

people will always think,is a normal thing.being social is not everybody's stuff.cope with people that you understand and greet and pass with people you don't understand.you don't need many friends,all you need is a few friend(s) that can keep it real with you.thats just it

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by PoliteActivist: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
don't be fooled, there is no bliss there. The only bliss is black lips, older looks, and cancer of the lungs.

Tell that to Snoop dog and Fela - where the older looks and lung cancer??
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Samuelnze(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
kelspinall:

people will always think,is a normal thing.being social is not everybody's stuff.cope with people that you understand and greet and pass with people you don't understand.you don't need many friends,all you need is a few friend(s) that can keep it real with you.thats just it
thanks dear,,but can someone change from being an introvert to an extrovert ?, cause thats what my mind is telling me to do.
as in,i can read a whole lot of books,meet a lot of new friends,talk like them, it Seems i could do better..

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Tell that to Snoop dog and Fela - where the older looks and lung cancer??
see this junkie, u want to compare yourself with Snoop Dogg living in a blissful economy where everything works. That guy is a millionaire with access to the best medical facilities not you dieing in Buhari's failed economy with penniless acct. Smoke finish go drink Garri. Thunderrr fireee u
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Poleski: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Realist12:
Fuel and cigarettes.

Cigarette kills.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by kelspinall(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Samuelnze:

thanks dear,,but can someone change from being an introvert to an extrovert ?, cause thats what my mind is telling me to do.
as in,i can read a whole lot of books,meet a lot of new friends,talk like them, it Seems i could do better..
if is ok for you to change no prob.best of luck
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by PoliteActivist: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
see this junkie, u want to compare yourself with Snoop Dogg living in a blissful economy where everything works. That guy is a millionaire with access to the best medical facilities not you dieing in Buhari's failed economy with penniless acct. Smoke finish go drink Garri. Thunderrr fireee u

Ok, what of Fela?? And why is ganja being legalized in US and all over developed world - except in places like Nigeria!

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ok, what of Fela?? And why is ganja being legalized in US and all over developed world - except in places like Nigeria!
you are a fool, go and ask your foolish parents that failed in parenting
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by PoliteActivist: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
you are a fool, go and ask your foolish parents that failed in parenting
Congratulations, all shithole countries agree with you. See below.
You are calling Fela's parents foolish?

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Mozenge1: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tramadol
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Veeryeasy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Data and loud
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:25am On May 03, 2022
Olowomi11:
What is the one thing you always manage to buy no matter how broke you are?

Me- Data

Food oh
I will always find a way , I fit broke for night still wakeup see breakfast chop grin, it is shocking
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Nazgul: 7:58pm On May 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Same here.

I do subscribe 50gb for 6k MTN. By dialing *121#

No matter the situation or condition I'm in, once my data finishes, 6k must prophetically appear by fire so that I can prophesy what I have seen.

This I have seen.
MTN gives me 80GB for 10k with that same *121#

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Fatalveli(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2022
Nazgul:

MTN gives me 80GB for 10k with that same *121#
For a month? Or how long?
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Nazgul: 8:50pm On May 19, 2022
Fatalveli:
For a month? Or how long?
For a month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? / How Old Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.