Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment (7332 Views)

Buhari: We're Happy The World Is Still With Us In Fighting Terrorism / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Disquiet In SSS, Officers Threaten To Undermine Buhari’s Reelection, Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Instincteverest: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
We'll surly overcome, God has given us the Moses of Africa who's president Buhari to rescue us from the damages and loot and insecurities the PDP brought upon Nigeria in the last 15yrs.
Yeah , Pharaoh of Africa is really bringing the Hardship and Insecurities upon Nigerians ...
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by jcross19: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
We'll surly overcome, God has given us the Moses of Africa who's president Buhari to rescue us from the damages and loot and insecurities the PDP brought upon Nigeria in the last 15yrs.
kwale weed is not good for you...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

There is a clear difference between "the last 15 years" and "For 15 years"!

You are embarrassing your paymasters!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by SeeItSayIt: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
See incomparable failure that couldn't help his barren cows for over 30 years. You can continue deceiving the gullibles.....
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by HernanCortes: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na Osinbanjo get this query
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Contagious100d(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
We re man
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Bestbeelieve: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
abeg begin pakk ya belongings small small!!! no tackle again just forgerrit!!
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Naijanascam: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

Are u drunk?

He is Always under the influence of cow dung and Kogi weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by NairaMaster1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mummu talk.

Not light.
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by holycup(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
How ?
Ogbeni,you well so ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
olu77:

Yeah just put 1 in there

Ok noted
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omo make everybody comot abeg
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by bangging(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
TermuxDarkWeb:

Source;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=530803915073834&id=100044326904709&sfnsn=scwspwa

Cc
Lalasticla
oga president, u hv been the worst thing that as hapen to me in my entire life, let me not say us,cos a lot of Nigerians enjoy suffering alot... for the past 2 month I hv been running my loundry business on gen.. running a business in this country as a beginner u need a strong and westful capital .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by onyx1470(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
With pictures , Omo
Our darling Daddy is working
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by goldfish27(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
NA today

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by micflo28(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
This man brain don decay. Someone who has less than 8 months to go. I wish i can be hired to Assasinate this guy. I will do it patriotically
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Paulianfa(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
So Buhari still de talk? In talk no dey hold water again. Nigeria na backward ever.
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by RealEzee(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin awon Gattuso ,dey r always tackling one tin or d other

wo make 2023 come quick ja re we don too hear nonsense
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Buhari cracked a joke and you are not laughing
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by seunayantokun(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
You've got to tackle yourself first because nothing/ no one undermines investment in Nigeria more than you.
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Ray07(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Spiritual tackling.
You can't offer what you don't have.
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by ibechris(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wetin this one know about business investment.

E dey sweet to talk.
Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by LadiesForever(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Zombie

Better shut up there and worry if APC can pay your next month's salary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by Zico5(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Kolomentalist

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by toujurs: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Aboki, Mumu. After causing economic havoc. You are now looking for solutions

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by BobbieZion(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Trash!!
Bloody trash......
U sound wacko.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I don't really like to talk about politics but anytime I feel like laughing and I saw a post about Buhari I must surely open it becourse it will make me laugh out loud, my brother calm down small abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by nedekid: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Buhari, tackling issues That have to do with business and investments?
Wonders shall never end. Bet the assistant tackler is femi adesina.

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Are you for real? Do you think all critics anger towards Buhari is all imagined? Many of his harshest critics were once his fervent supporters

Why do you think economy is doing so badly? It all boils down to Buhari's meddling in the foreign exchange market. Ever since Buhari became president, he has been the one pegging the official exchange rates. The rate at which he fixes it never reflects the true market value, and thus creates artificial scarcity and brings distortions to the economy.

Presently, the official rate is around ₦415 while the parallel market rate is ₦600. Lamido Sanusi, the former CBN governor said the difference between the 2 rates must not be more than 3% or it will encourage sharp practices. The differential today is about 40%. All because Buhari wants an overvalued exchange rate.

If you support Buhari's meddling in the price of the dollar, please prove it by selling your dollars at the present official exchange rate. Please encourage everyone you know to sell at this rate. As you can see, it discourages supply of forex.

Read the articles below to drive home my point on how he's managing the economy. These articles are dated and the matters mentioned here have even gotten worse. How will a government spend 92% of its budget on debt servicing?

https://www.nairaland.com/4861949/lamido-sanusi-laments-buharis-economic

https://www.nairaland.com/5069104/experts-buhari-remove-petrol-subsidy

https://www.nairaland.com/5069142/cbn-must-adopt-new-measures

1 Like

Re: Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment by nedekid: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
You truely are a wonderful and unique case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Allow Armed U.s. Air Marshals On Flights / Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? / Pictures Of The New Imo International Conference Center and New Yam Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.