Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? (1346 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by RedChiefPriest: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Check out the story of a man that was accused by his daughters of having sex with them just because he refused them from having too much freedom.

I really don't know what's wrong with kids nowadays
Imagine the pain and trauma the man will face.

The lady is thinking of how to save her home after everything?
Of course what she did was okay but no hope of saving her home because her sweet daughters don't want that for her.

What's your own view about the story?

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Dawn91(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
RedChiefPriest:
Check out the story of a man that was accused by his daughters of having sex with them just because he refused them from having too much freedom.

I really don't know what's wrong with kids nowadays
Imagine the pain and trauma the man will face.

The lady is thinking of how to save her home after everything?
Of course what she did was okay but no hope of saving her home because her sweet daughters don't want that for her.

What's your own view about the story?
[/s]

My view is this
Focus one.tje coming elections in your country because it could decide your futire and stop wasting your time with nonsense

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wahala wa!

Read the story on IG

She should gather all the people she accused the husband in their presence and beg (not just apologize) him till he forgives her.

As for those kids, when the consequences of their actions comes calling, they should not complain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Mariangeles(f): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
If I were the woman, I would downright disown those demonic children for being such devilish liars! Not necessarily to get back with the man.

There are some betrayals that can never be and should never be expected to be forgiven.

If the betrayed, out of the magnanimity of his heart, decides to forgive, then it should be accepted with gratitude without expecting anything else.

Ashi gbakwa umu ekwensu!

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
..... I don't even know what to say.
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
If I were the woman, I would downright disown those demonic children for being such devilish liars! Not necessarily to get back with the man.

There are some betrayals that can never be and should never be expected to be forgiven.

If the betrayed, out of the magnanimity of his heart, decides to forgive, then it should be accepted with gratitude without expecting anything else.

Ashi gbakwa umu ekwensu!
When I say daughters of eve are evil, people like u no go allow me drink water drop cup. Children = daughters of eve
Wife. = daughter of eve
Just look at how they tarnished d man's image in d public bcs of the children's hatred towards their father and d eve mother believed d children just like that.
The world would hv being a better and good place if not daughters of eve. No wonder God regretted creating eve

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by BabbanBura(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
If na me be that woman, I will gather everyone and apologise to the man and have the girls confess and thereafter cut them off my life forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by RedCentaur(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
I can only only imagine the tears of this young man, while begging his wife to believe him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by JovialJune(f): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Should we say this is bad parenting or peer pressure?

For them to be able to accuse their father of something as damning as that, they must have been coerced by friends

SMH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Klass99(f): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Klass99:

A whole you like this? Wetin happen? grin If you were the husband in this case what would you do?

If I were the hubby I will forgive them but our relationship will pretty much be over. Forgiveness doesn't mean we must kiss and make up or return to the former status quo.

Those children have hardened hearts o. When you see that a lie is going sideways and starting cause more damage, you go re-route na.

Cc: QuinModah, I saw your remarkable 5 star thread on adolescence and parenting styles. What would you say about these children and what they did? The parenting style was right but still.......
.... To be honest with you I have already deleted them from my life that day they lied against me so their confessions are of no need.

They are no more my family hence can go ahead with their lifes

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by GloriousGbola: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Klass99:

A whole you like this? Wetin happen? grin If you were the husband in this case what would you do?

If I were the hubby I will forgive them but our relationship will pretty much be over. Forgiveness doesn't mean we must kiss and make up or return to the former status quo.

Those children have hardened hearts o. When you see that a lie is going sideways and starting cause more damage, you go re-route na.

Cc: QuinModah, I saw your remarkable 5 star thread on adolescence and parenting styles. What would you say about these children and what they did? The parenting style was right but still.......

I personally think this is another story for clout. The woman is going on about saving her marriage after the man has already moved on?

And I also find it hard to believe that kids esp girls will do their dad like that.

Also, no medical tests, no nothing? She went to CANADA and there was no rape counselling for the kids?

Even her claim of going to Canada as a middle aged doctor. 20 years anniversary and you are a doctor? That puts you at age 50 ish when you traveled to Canada. Do you know how hard all those cert exams are when you are older?

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Klass99(f): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by ecolime(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fake story
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ashi gbakwa umu ekwensu!
Disown them? Who go come carry the burden of the demons she and her husband conceived? undecided

You born am, na your head e dey ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I personally think this is another story for clout. The woman is going on about saving her marriage after the man has already moved on?

And I also find it hard to believe that kids esp girls will do their dad like that.

Also, no medical tests, no nothing? She went to CANADA and there was no rape counselling for the kids?

Even her claim of going to Canada as a middle aged doctor. 20 years anniversary and you are a doctor? That puts you at age 50 ish when you traveled to Canada. Do you know how hard all those cert exams are when you are older?
You mean you haven't heard of teenagers going as far as killing off their folks for refusing them freedom? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by GloriousGbola: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean you haven't heard of teenagers going as far as killing off their folks for refusing them freedom? undecided

Oyibos yes. I don't think we have gotten to the stage of raising menendez boys over here,but what do I know?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Oyibos yes. I don't think we have gotten to the stage of raising menendez boys over here,but what do I know?
You think say only Oyibos fit do this Kain thing ehn? undecided

Kids could do it and blame armed robber for it for Nigeria, who go know? You have read of a son trying to kill his mother for juju, of siblings killing each other for one reason or another, of at least one mother colluding with her child to murder the other, all right there in Nigeria, yet you think say na only oyinbo fit kil him parents. LOL... grin
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Mariangeles(f): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Disown them? Who go come carry the burden of the demons she and her husband conceived? undecided

You born am, na your head e dey ! undecided

Emi o le bi awon omo esu o! L'aye l'aye!

Besides, if they were bold enough to tell such magnitude of a lie and still kept with it, they should be old enough to fend for themselves.
Such deception!
Such betrayal!

I could understand why the woman found it difficult to believe her husband, since they had been apart for some years.
If I were the woman, I would just find a way to seek forgiveness from the man, then go back to Canada to heal.

Now, if I were the man...hehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
Emi o le bi awon omo esu o! L'aye l'aye!

Besides, if they were bold enough to tell such magnitude of a lie and still kept with it, they should be old enough to fend for themselves.
Such deception!
Such betrayal!

I could understand why the woman found it difficult to believe her husband, since they had been apart for some years.
If I were the woman, I would just find a way to seek forgiveness from the man, then go back to Canada to heal.
Now, if I were the man...hehehehehehehe cheesy
So long as they both carry their kids kaya with them... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Mariangeles(f): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So long as they both carry their kids kaya with them... lipsrsealed

Awon eleru tankansu! grin
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
Awon eleru tankansu! grin
I tell you.... lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Munzy14(m): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ashi gbakwa umu ekwensu!
When a man has a case with a female, no matter the age of the female, he cannever win that case..All that is needed is for the female to mention sex...And it is finshed. lipsrsealed

The woman on her own, messed up in a way...No single trust in her husband..When you are with someone for years, you've seen eachother's unclothedness, there are deeper connections you must know about each other..And there are things you know they can do or not.

I just can't Imagine how the man begged her to hear him out..Very heart touching.

Anyway he has moved on..A man can marry at any age.

As for the woman let her find her way.

For the girls, karma is coming..Scattering their parents and telling lies against the the man that impregnated their mother to conceive them..He will lay an eternity curse on them...Problem for who go marry such cursed ladies.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Munzy14(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2022
RedCentaur:
I can only only imagine the tears of this young man, while begging his wife to believe him.
As in eeh...Tears from the inner most part of his heart.. undecided angry
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Mariangeles(f): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Munzy14:

When a man has a case with a female, no matter the age of the female, he cannever win that case..All that is needed is for the female to mention sex...And it is finshed. lipsrsealed

The woman on her own, messed up in a way...No single trust in her husband..When you are with someone for years, you've seen eachother's unclothedness, there are deeper connections you must know about each other..And there are things you know they can do or not.

I just can't Imagine how the man begged her to hear him out..Very heart touching.

Anyway he has moved on..A man can marry at any age.

As for the woman let her find her way.

For the girls, karma is coming..Scattering their parents and telling lies against the the man that impregnated their mother to conceive them..He will lay an eternity curse on them...Problem for who go marry such cursed ladies.

Ihe m jiri kweretu n'akuko a wu maka na o shi na instablog, otherwise, o ra ahu nkweta.
Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Richy4(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2022

The first time I heard about this story was in 2015.. Same settings, same family only that the man died in that story and there's no way for the wife to seek for forgiveness...

The kids got married and couldn't have children...A pastor asked them to confess based on what he saw in a vision...and they told their mother what transpired...

I'm glad that this time around, they did not kill the man in the story line... This particular twist was better than the previous... Who knows what might happen to this story in 2027 grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ihe m jiri kweretu n'akuko a wu maka na o shi na instablog, otherwise, o ra ahu nkweta.
Things like this happens on a regular...Just that we don't hear or read about them.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Handle This Level Of Betrayal? by JBriel: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Super story. What do people gain from making all these evil stories for goodness sakes

(1) (Reply)

Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not? / My Happiness Is At Risk. Advice Please / If You're A Man, Would You Consider Living In Your In-laws House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.