Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,886 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song (442 Views)

Blackface Accuses Banky W, Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song by TheGistDay: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
The singer, who’s infamous for calling out musicians who stole his songs, revealed that they ‘jacked’ his song ‘I like the way’.

Nigerian singer, Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo, popularly known as Blackface has stated that his colleagues, Wizkid and Banky W stole his song.

According to the singer, who’s infamous for calling out musicians who stole his songs, revealed that they ‘jacked’ his song ‘I like the way’.

https://thegistday.com/2022/04/22/blackface-accuses-wizkid-and-banky-w-of-stealing-his-song/

Re: Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song by Hezzyluv: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
This guy no dey tire grin

Na so him shout for you are my African Quee sotey... Him go sing the Ejebu version grin grin
Re: Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song by blazingblender(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wait how are they stealing your songs na??

Abi you de forget am for road??
Re: Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song by decatalyst(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
This charcoal faced-man don go smoke the wrong weed again embarassed

Re: Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song by Dawn91(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
[s]
TheGistDay:
The singer, who’s infamous for calling out musicians who stole his songs, revealed that they ‘jacked’ his song ‘I like the way’.

Nigerian singer, Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo, popularly known as Blackface has stated that his colleagues, Wizkid and Banky W stole his song.

According to the singer, who’s infamous for calling out musicians who stole his songs, revealed that they ‘jacked’ his song ‘I like the way’.

https://thegistday.com/2022/04/22/blackface-accuses-wizkid-and-banky-w-of-stealing-his-song/
[/s]

Re: Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song by Naijanascam: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Almost every musician in nigeria has one time stole this guy's song cry....... nawaooooo
Re: Blackface Accuses Wizkid And Banky W Of Stealing His Song by habsydiamond(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
This guy song no dey finish ni... Even with the ones wey he talk say Tuface steal.. Yet he still get song for others to steal.. Na only him dey sing for Nigeria ni.. Too much of weed dey affect people psychologically atimes.

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Life Of Saajida O’quinn / Kris Jenner Pressures Her Daughter, Kendall To Have A Child / Singer, Wizkid And 3rd Baby Mama, Jada P Reportedly Expecting Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.