Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi (20042 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Not again. This guy should go and rest. He disappears immediately after every election only to reappear when it's time for the next election like menstrual period.

Between the time he was ousted and now, what has he done for his people? Where have he even been? Now that election is coming close, you'll see him suddenly reappear.

Although I'll be lying if I say he didn't perform during the 7months he ruled as governor. He brought peace, tranquility and sense of responsibility during that period. Every indigene was so happy to be an Imolites during those 7 months
is he de governor of Imo state? What do u expect him 2 do, or is Hope Uzodima that useless that u now want an ordinary citizen to take up the governor's responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Fullwork: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
is he de governor of Imo state? What do u expect him 2 do, or is Hope Uzodima that useless that u now an ordinary citizen to take up the governor's responsibility?

So on what basis is he coming out every four years to contest for election, just because he is from Mbaise, and he thinks it's Mbaise's turn??
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
A full thread devoted to campaign and window dressing... Lol! grin

Mr. Seun, talk true... How much did this cost Oga Emeka?!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by wagesofsin: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Emeka is ok but we need to try a younger, vibrant and result oriented Man. Pharm. TJ Ehirim is the man to liberate Imo state.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by jrusky(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wallahi Ihedioha would have do better for imolite than this confused "Hopeless whatever".

I was so disappointed when the supreme court governor was declared winner and some imolite were jubilating and started pulling down all pdp billboards and celebrating with the apc witchcraft broom now see where it end imolites.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by jcross19: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
tesppidd:
This ona na another Atiku for Imo state.
is better to have atiku than to have buhari who have borrowed in 7 years than 16 years of PDP.... What a shameful and useless administration...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Campaign

The Greatest Scams In Football History
https://www.footballorbit.com/greatest-scams-football-history/
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Till date I still don't understand how the supreme court robbed Ihedioha. APC was good as disqualified to contest , they jumped ararume, nwosu and Ihedioha to install the supreme court governor.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Legendforte: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ihedioha and rochas needs to be investigated over ugly happenings in imo state

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by iriakanns(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Imo state should stop voting for short people.

Short people hardly perform with leadership positions.

Hitler, Putin, Obiano, Peter Obi and the likes, are all short people.

But see a Obama, Trump, Biden, Buhari, Nelson Mandela and the likes, they are tall people with great achievements

You forgot to add osibanjo and Tinubu to the list of short rulers bro.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by DesChyko: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
We do not need all these explanation.
We all tasted first hand and saw that indeed, he is Ihe di oha nma.
We will return his stolen mandate by the power of our votes except he declares disinterest.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Zeeku: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
Not again. This guy should go and rest. He disappears immediately after every election only to reappear when it's time for the next election like menstrual period.

Between the time he was ousted and now, what has he done for his people? Where have he even been? Now that election is coming close, you'll see him suddenly reappear.

Although I'll be lying if I say he didn't perform during the 7months he ruled as governor. He brought peace, tranquility and sense of responsibility during that period. Every indigene was so happy to be an Imolites during those 7 months
close your mouth my friend, you're not from Imo state allow us to settle our matter

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Zeeku: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

But see a Obama, Trump, Biden, Buhari, Nelson Mandela and the likes, they are tall people with great achievements

come let me borrow you sense
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Munzy14(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin
He will defeat Uzodinma anytime anyday.

He is the man of the people.
I swear to God...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Soso990240(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

u forgot to add Buhari among the tall people. Na brain de pain. You
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by Soso990240(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2022
jaxxy:
What did he do when he was there that's makes him a beautiful bride? Chasing Rochas up and down over clothes, fridge and generator. undecided

Imo state has low thinking and petty leaders.
OGA keep quiet if u weren't in Imo during his Tenure. I was there, this man did a lot in 7 months. Cleared all Pension Rochas owned, payed workers and contractors Rochas owned, started supervision of Roads to be reconstructed. That he demolished the Akachi tower is even a good thing. That toward has no economic benefit to the people. Okorocha used it to embezzle funds.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha: Still The Beautiful Bride Of Imolites - Dumebi Ifeanyi by jaxxy(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Soso990240:
OGA keep quiet if u weren't in Imo during his Tenure. I was there, this man did a lot in 7 months. Cleared all Pension Rochas owned, payed workers and contractors Rochas owned, started supervision of Roads to be reconstructed. That he demolished the Akachi tower is even a good thing. That toward has no economic benefit to the people. Okorocha used it to embezzle funds.

u are deceiving urself not us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passport Backlogs To Be Cleared In Two Weeks, Says Minister / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / Gas Explosion In Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.