Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today (40593 Views)

INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
lohifa:
Very desperate man

Desperate for going to the masjid?

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by TundeEdnut35(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The Asiwaju of Nigeria himself.

He has not been sworn in, but he has already started generating employment.

Ask bloggers, journalists, print and electronic media houses who have been smiling to the bank for good coverage of his activities. cheesy

He has also been feeding Meth cannibals with delicious farts since their heads are now permanently stuck in his butt. grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Wealth1412(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Actually, it is soaked, just that you can't see it, is that all?

Now know it, Tinubu is the next President regardless of crap you continue typing on the Internet.

Smear campaign against buhari was even a bit sensible, yet he won.

oshey….INEC, the man who saw tomorrow �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Propertyforum: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
This election will be key for the future of this nation
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Reality3080:
Nyamiri

Your wailing is welcome just know u or ur generations can't b President in Nigeria
See how shallow minded you are? Have a word with yourself.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by trutharena: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
00FFT00:

So he is also a Muslim, and his conscience allowed him to steal his fellow Muslims to the bone.
What a shameless fellow.

What did he steal from you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Scam.

For more Scams, read about The Greatest Scams In Football History
https://www.footballorbit.com/greatest-scams-football-history/
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by simpleseyi: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
trutharena:
Asiwaju Jagaban, omo olodo ide.

Incoming president of Nigeria Insha Allah!

Happy Jumaa’t to every Muslim out there. May we witness more of such in long life and health.

ထ ထ ထ

He is everywhere, while his opponents are in their villages waiting for Tinubu to step down for them or the Presidency to be zoned to their village

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by tunapawizzy: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
GboyegaD:
Hmm... the man don old reach. He should be resting instead of seeking more stress at this age.
just take a look at this below

https://twitter.com/Tutsy22/status/1517501713955139585?t=FER4UY-nB8prKmU1v51Xdg&s=08
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by sapele914(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
trutharena:

Happy Jumaa’t to every Muslim out there. May we witness more of such in long life and health.

ထ ထ ထ
MURIC People, you shall definitely weep.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by drlateef: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
trutharena:

ထ ထ ထ

Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by sapele914(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
simpleseyi:

He is everywhere, while his opponents are in their villages waiting for Tinubu to step down for them or the Presidency to be zoned to their village
Shameless greedy grandpapa, money he stole from Lagos State is what he wants to use to become President of The Republic?
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Murphyenemuwe: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Use propaganda as much as u can. It shows he's way ahead of others. Almost a thousand thread has been created on tinubu alone.
You're not trolling you're just projecting your insecurities
PointZerom:
grin
Hope he went with enough Pampers?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Cajal(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
In coming president of the zoo
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Ibkhaleel: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
aybabz101:
I don’t know why the hate against this man.

He is a man who has invested heavily in what he wants. He has mentored a lot of politicians all over the country, he has built a revered political structure, and has enforced loads of developmental policies both in his party and his state.

All i see is a man who knows what he wants and will do everything humanly possible to achieve it regardless of how long it will take him. I respect him a lot and i believe he deserves more than these abuses and hate.

I know that nigeria and nigerians really need a president whom they can depend on. A president who is agile and who everybody believes he is alway there for them. So, my support is with Osibanjo in the coming election.

To my SE brothers, i know that for equity, this position should go to the SE region; but your politicians had only invested in PDP. I strongly believe that only PDP can give u guys the presidential platform. If you guys can adopt APC’s manifesto or integrate into the party via investment in order for the party to tilt towards your ideologies....maybe it can happen but not at the moment coz time has ran out.

The truth is, it will be very challenging for APC to pick a SE candidate because of the structure of the party.
You have said the truth...and a lot needs to be said also..

Nobody will ever trust traitors, deceivers, bigots and criminals with the affairs of Nigeria....check the history of Nigeria ever since these people have been our problem.. starting from the civil wars....To helll with these filthy minorities called SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by sapele914(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Use propaganda as much as u can. It shows he's way ahead of others. Almost a thousand thread has been created on tinubu alone.
You're not trolling you're just projecting your insecurities
Atiku was actually declared President on Nairaland.

Jagaban should go & sit down with all these nonsense noise, the presidency is not for the highest bidder.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by sapele914(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Cajal:
In coming president of the zoo
Impossible for a camel to pass through the hole of a needle.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by benheaven(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
REALITY 3080, IF YOU DENY NYAMIRI PRESIDENT, YOU REMAIN POOR FOREVER AND ONE DAY NIGERIA WILL DIE OFF AND FIZZLE AWAY
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by GboyegaD(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
tunapawizzy:
just take a look at this below

https://twitter.com/Tutsy22/status/1517501713955139585?t=FER4UY-nB8prKmU1v51Xdg&s=08

Yeah, he's obviously weak in all ways.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by adelaja70(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
holluwizzy:
The last time e went for lecture.

He sat on a chair when others sat on the floor inside the mosque.

All animals are equal

But when em enter finish.

It will be some are more equal than others.

Animal farm is what Nigeria is going through presently.

That was cause of his knee surgery... Not intentional.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by benheaven(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
aybabz101:
I don’t know why the hate against this man.

He is a man who has invested heavily in what he wants. He has mentored a lot of politicians all over the country, he has built a revered political structure, and has enforced loads of developmental policies both in his party and his state.

All i see is a man who knows what he wants and will do everything humanly possible to achieve it regardless of how long it will take him. I respect him a lot and i believe he deserves more than these abuses and hate.

I know that nigeria and nigerians really need a president whom they can depend on. A president who is agile and who everybody believes he is alway there for them. So, my support is with Osibanjo in the coming election.

To my SE brothers, i know that for equity, this position should go to the SE region; but your politicians had only invested in PDP. I strongly believe that only PDP can give u guys the presidential platform. If you guys can adopt APC’s manifesto or integrate into the party via investment in order for the party to tilt towards your ideologies....maybe it can happen but not at the moment coz time has ran out.

The truth is, it will be very challenging for APC to pick a SE candidate because of the structure of the party.
TINUBU IS ALREADY MORE SICK THAN BUHARI. DO YOU REALLY LOVE NIGERIA. NOBODY HAS INVESTED POLITICALLY IN NIGERIA MORE THAN ZIK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by ShaoIin77: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Grgton:
Make this man go rest abeg

Na by force to be president self ?? Lol

Owerri pig how far? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by 77up(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
chiefolododo:
Okay. Suddenly Tinubu start going to Mosque
Hater talk another thing, no be today he's been going to mosque tongue

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by FuckOsuPigs: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The Asiwaju of Nigeria himself.

He has not been sworn in, but he has already started generating employment.

Ask bloggers, journalists, print and electronic media houses who have been smiling to the bank for good coverage of his activities. cheesy

He has also been feeding Meth cannibals with delicious farts since their heads are now permanently stuck in his butt. grin

You're not nice at all grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by joe1309: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
DonTattaglia:
This man is very unpresidential..Never will Tinubu smell presidency.
just like there will never be a time that an ibo man would rule Nigeria, Biafra!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by 00FFT00(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
trutharena:

What did he steal from you?

He is still stealing Lagos and Osun state's taxes. A whopping 10 percent of it monthly, and that is just the beginning of a very lengthy kleptomaniac criminality this man is well known for.

1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by joe1309: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
00FFT00:

He is still stealing Lagos and Osun state's taxes. A whopping 10 percent of it monthly, and that is just the beginning of a very lengthy kleptomaniac criminality this man is well known for.
obiano has a case to answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by toujurs: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Foolish old man, the north will use you to play ludo. Selfish man
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Lightorder: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
chiefolododo:
Okay. Suddenly Tinubu start going to Mosque
the brain of a certain zombie called Trutharena has stopped working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer, Malcolm Omirhobo, Appears In Traditional Outfit At Supreme Court / Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.