Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today (40725 Views)

INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Emekaonline: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
sapele914:
Shameless greedy grandpapa, money he stole from Lagos State is what he wants to use to become President of The Republic?

And which money is Obi Pandora going to use if not for the one he stole in Anambra? If you want more lies, just text Obi to 419

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
trutharena:

https://twitter.com/officialabat/status/1517552083523837952?s=21&t=OSXZFbksN2TaNLAUHZVA-g
E be like say Ojuyobo don relocate to Abuja now. E gon don dey prepare bullion vans wey e wan go carry go primaries. Na body go tell am! grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by israelmao(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
May Allah be praised... The agbadà was not soaked.

Did you forget he's fasting?
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Cholison(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
When last was he at Abuja mosque? Seeking religious affinity. Get cracking, poverty, insecurity and disease knows no religion. You brought a government that had failed us big time. We cannot trust you again.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Rexymania(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
What kind of hypocrital mosque is this? In my own mosque, we stand shoulder to shoulder. I was a Christian before though, just last year November I converted to Islam
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Mom007(f): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
His media team has upgraded... They no longer take his close up or in focus photos so that we will not see too much... lipsrsealed
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Iwin2: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
aybabz101:
I don’t know why the hate against this man.

He is a man who has invested heavily in what he wants. He has mentored a lot of politicians all over the country, he has built a revered political structure, and has enforced loads of developmental policies both in his party and his state.

All i see is a man who knows what he wants and will do everything humanly possible to achieve it regardless of how long it will take him. I respect him a lot and i believe he deserves more than these abuses and hate.

I know that nigeria and nigerians really need a president whom they can depend on. A president who is agile and who everybody believes he is alway there for them. So, my support is with Osibanjo in the coming election.

To my SE brothers, i know that for equity, this position should go to the SE region; but your politicians had only invested in PDP. I strongly believe that only PDP can give u guys the presidential platform. If you guys can adopt APC’s manifesto or integrate into the party via investment in order for the party to tilt towards your ideologies....maybe it can happen but not at the moment coz time has ran out.

The truth is, it will be very challenging for APC to pick a SE candidate because of the structure of the party.
-------------------

Please, in all honesty are you proud of APC as Party with the manner every critical sector of our national life has been handled in the last seven years??

Are you happy with the present Nigerian situation owning to the leadership style and policies of APC government has it affects Nigerians
What section of our national life have fared well that you can entrust Nigeria into their hands again ASSU are on nationwide strike, prices of food are daily skyrocketing same with prices of other commodities, fuel, gas, diesel, kerosene, power is daily collapsing, security has worsened yet this government is pardoning terrorist when the battle is ragging, debt is daily accumulating for generation unborn.
Nigerian are now more divided and suspicious along tribe and religion ,,,,,,
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Kpengla(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Who gives strength to steal public funds, is it also Allah?
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by yusluvad(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Happy Jumat
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by r4roty(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
likeorshare:
Like for Tinubu,share for osibanjo, follow for none.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by bamitinn(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by haslaw(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
The Odale and his mkporu miri cannibals would soon start foaming at the mouth now
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Tetrahedron(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin grin
With his two and half leprous legs
Lol �

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by ayo2008: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
This Man is old
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by ChoCho54(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Reality3080:
i agree with any name u call me,that doesn't change d fact that u n your generations yet unborn will never rule us.

Your forefathers wail n they passed it to u,u will definitely pass it to your children n d trend with continue.

Fooolani dealt with your forefathers now they are dealing with nnamdi kanu, n they will still deal with your next generation
Where is MKO?

Fulani kill am kill the wife join. Ewu.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Kinterez(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Reality3080:
Nyamiri

Your wailing is welcome just know u or ur generations can't b President in Nigeria
You are a bigger fool ewu
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by PointZerom: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Use propaganda as much as u can. It shows he's way ahead of others. Almost a thousand thread has been created on tinubu alone.
You're not trolling you're just projecting your insecurities

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by luluman: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The Asiwaju of Nigeria himself.

He has not been sworn in, but he has already started generating employment.

Ask bloggers, journalists, print and electronic media houses who have been smiling to the bank for good coverage of his activities. cheesy

He has also been feeding Meth cannibals with delicious farts since their heads are now permanently stuck in his butt. grin
Don't you have something meaningful to say?
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Murphyenemuwe: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
And your reaction shows you're frustrated[quote author=PointZerom post=112189040][/quote]
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by okorogodwin4(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
I hope he came with bullion Van Onye oshi!!
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by nkemoma(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Actually, it is soaked, just that you can't see it, is that all?

Now know it, Tinubu is the next President regardless of crap you continue typing on the Internet.

Smear campaign against buhari was even a bit sensible, yet he won.

Oga shut up.... Your likes are dragging this country back to stone age because of follow follow and sentiments.

This thief...

Has his wife as a senator
His daughter as Iyaloja
His son runs all electronic media bill boards in Lagos
He is grooming same boy to be governor
He has turned all in Lagos to his slaves

At 70, can you allow your father manage your personal fortune while you go to sleep??

Yet you have been stupidly posting why the lives of 200mil+ Nigerians should be enslaved by this poo poo master when the Armed forces and all agencies are handed to him..

For the fact he supported the failure buhari despite his self acclaimed man management prowess just to ride on to Aso Rock after Buhari gets out is enough for any right thinking fellow to know how selfish and greedy this man is.

He should go and rest so ass lickers like you can follow suit
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by WhizdomXX(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
trutharena:

You better advise your candidate to hustle for delegates.

Don’t be like Meth addicts that are always drunk on media like and shares. likes don’t win election o my brother.

Not in Nigeria, not even in USA.

They did for Trump in USA oo. But laslas, it ended in tears.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Iamzik: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
chiefolododo:
Okay. Suddenly Tinubu start going to Mosque

This is the comment I came to read �
Baba suddenly become born again Muslim
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by holluwizzy: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
There are I'll always be an excuse

Regardless of the religion of u can't bow to God why attend service in th first place ( thanking God I guess).

Nigeria cannot give me headache.

Whatever happens to Nigeria was caused by Nigerians.

adelaja70:

That was cause of his knee surgery... Not intentional.
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Maliqcious: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Wait shey all this foolish youth don forget end sars so soon?
Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by ArewaNorth: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
posty56:
tinubu trying hard to appease yarinbas slave masters, but come 2023,he will be disgrace like a street dog , caught stealing
If u only know what he is planning against his opponent then u would know that between him and Aso Rock is just primary election....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu At Jumma’at Service Today In Abuja Today by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2022
ShaoIin77:

Owerri pig how far? cheesy
Anambra pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / 'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.