Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel (12938 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by SHINJA: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022
cherryCola:

LMAO.....grin.

Same akwa ibom that has free education tongue .
northern he goat, I can see you are angry because we
ban the iron condemn bandits in our state cheesy.

Na Igbo man be that not Hausa..

Igbo are one of the most us*les* people in Nigeria..

We yoruba's will kick them out of lagos soon..
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Samuelriano1(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2022
AMI3:

My point there is that he has come out to contest as an Akwa ibomite which is not a guarantee that he will succeed but as a morale booster to other people from Akwa Ibom that may be having inferiority complex to contest or to even indicate interest.

If I may ask are u really from Akwa Ibom or u are doing ur National assignment there?

If I may ask, since u where born, when last did u hear an Akwa Ibom person indicating interest to contest at that very level?

If may ask again if you have a son and that your son comes out for a very important position in the society won't u proud of such a child? Something no one in the family (Akwa Ibom) has ever done. I am proud of Udom Emmanuel

Do u know why the Northern region always have upper hand when it comes to politics? Is is because they always project their own good or bad they support such a person.
Just last month some ex and current governors children came out to contest for different position.

Please how many have u heard from southern region as whole?

Tell me among all the present contestants vying for for presidential ticket, how many of them can u pick that has no sin.?

please point out where I said he should not contest ? please don't bring tribalism into this issue.i hate it
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Danhumprey: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by rickyrex(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
So this dwarf is vying for the presidency too?

Ncha gaeme 2023

....And to all the dwarfs quoting me, kindly grow some inches cos nobody needs short people around them

Short devils
make osinbajo no catch you oh
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by rickyrex(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2022
SHINJA:

Stupid ipob cannibal monkey..

He is taller than your father..

God bless southsouth and southwest.

One brothers
lol this dey confused oh. When south west and south south start to dey team up. Ahahaha you don't know where to run too. From imo state you go enter south south, from abia you go enter south south, from anambra you go enter south south abeg aside ondo state that links to Edo state tell me the route to follow again enter south south.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by AMI3(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Samuelriano1:

please point out where I said he should not contest ? please don't bring tribalism into this issue.i hate it
But u are condemning him for the fact that he has not been able to pay youth Corp members in the state.
I am not bringing any tribalism issue here
I am only comparing other region with the north. why the North always succeed when it comes to politics in which others supposed to emulate them.

Anybody that want to succeed in life must look at those that did well in that aspect.

If every region can look at how the north play their politics and there is a plain level ground for everybody don't u think we will have credible candidate to choose.

If I may ask who is your choice of candidate? You may not have.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Supreme01: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2022
tempusfugit:
Life is hard on all states and all countries in the world, but the situation of things in your state is terrible, education system is a mess, very high underage prostition, extreme poverty like the north I repeat extreme poverty like the way we have it in the north, fathers raping their daughters is normal in some part of the state, foods re very expensive, should i continue? your so called governor is doing nothing to solve this problems

Your points are baseless. You are feeding on flying imformtions. I'm sure u've never visit the state not withstanding, spending time.
i know food is expensive.
But it is not enough reason to spur those trash. We dnt have underage marriage an child abuse like you pple.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2022
tempusfugit:
RUBBISH , GO TO UYO SEE HOW YOUNG GIRLS EVEN UNDER AGE RE GOING INTO PROSTITUTION BECAUSE EXTREME POVERTY IN THAT STATE DESPITE THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES, LIFE IS VERY HARD FOR ALOT PEOPLE IN THAT STATE AND THIS IDIOT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT , HE IS BUSY BUILDING ROADS
shut up joor
Stop talking what you don't know
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Hotice085: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:
So this dwarf is vying for the presidency too?

Ncha gaeme 2023

....And to all the dwarfs quoting me, kindly grow some inches cos nobody needs short people around them

Short devils

Obiano and Ngige which of them is taller than him
Aki and pawpaw making noise
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Oladeji1106: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2022
tempusfugit:
RUBBISH , GO TO UYO SEE HOW YOUNG GIRLS EVEN UNDER AGE RE GOING INTO PROSTITUTION BECAUSE EXTREME POVERTY IN THAT STATE DESPITE THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES, LIFE IS VERY HARD FOR ALOT PEOPLE IN THAT STATE AND THIS IDIOT IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT , HE IS BUSY BUILDING ROADS
what are u saying sef Oga? Anyway, I wouldn't bleme u cos I knew u have never been there before in your life, to see how much developed stage the state is onto. Instead of coming here to tell us nonsense cos of your negative hidden motive I'll advise u take a visit to the state and see how he transformed Uyo.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by fortunejum: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2022
post=112192658:

Dis life sef..... ehn undecided
Can you mentioned one state that you don't see young girls in prostitution and hardship?
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
MonkeyMods:

If you had sense you won't have quoted me

Most of us here decided to quote u to let u know how foolish u are....I can vividly say that ur brain is empty.
Go back and read what u wrote. Then reminisce on it.
A person like u needs to be reminded of ur foolishness.
A person like u barely find fault in ur wrong doings because u are not even aware that u are daft.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Samuelriano1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
AMI3:

But u are condemning him for the fact that he has not been able to pay youth Corp members in the state.
I am not bringing any tribalism issue here
I am only comparing other region with the north. why the North always succeed when it comes to politics in which others supposed to emulate them.

Anybody that want to succeed in life must look at those that did well in that aspect.

If every region can look at how the north play their politics and there is a plain level ground for everybody don't u think we will have credible candidate to choose.

If I may ask who is your choice of candidate? You may not have.

I only complained about my allawance not been paid, which is my right, secondly my choice of candidate is an individual thing, but I can assure you,it is neither APC nor PDP .you talked about the northern style of politics, look at the north today, check the total numbers of those that has lost their lives ,is it really worth it? I have no grudges against the governor, do you know how it feels to work 8months without been paid? , and someone up there, another guy called me a begger for asking for my money. mehn Nigerians never seem to amaze me. go through oron, okopedi, ogbufi,atabom and other areas as far as nsit atai, check the standard of living , check d electricity supply. he ( the governor is trying, but he needs to look more on other aspects asides roads. I hope you understand me sir.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by realstars: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mindlog:
Is he is not the same Governor that appointed 155 Special Assistants? angry
Guy, right now, i am in Akwaibom state for a one week visit.
you are talking rubbish out of ignorance.
Guy the state is the most cleanest and calm in nature,
Development there is of sandard, and vary respected people, so keep mume.
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by MonkeyMods(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jozibrainz99:

Most of us here decided to quote u to let u know how foolish u are....I can vividly say that ur brain is empty.
Go back and read what u wrote. Then reminisce on it.
A person like u needs to be reminded of ur foolishness.
A person like u barely find fault in ur wrong doings because u are not even aware that u are daft.

Most of you dwarfs you mean?
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Mckhala80(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
A Governor that the citizens of Akwa Ibom State are lamenting for failing to live up to his Billings. Audio governor , spiritual projects , tooth pick industry builder , etc. I swear if this man become presido , military go take over power back. Charity they say begins at home . He's failed us here in Akwa Ibom as a governor. He should go back to his banking profession period!
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by ITbomb(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Danhumprey:

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ItBomb, better come and carry your brother. grin
No need to carry him, he already knows his way to Aso rock, anywhere he leads, we follow
#RescueNigeria
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by AMI3(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Samuelriano1:

I only complained about my allawance not been paid, which is my right, secondly my choice of candidate is an individual thing, but I can assure you,it is neither APC nor PDP .you talked about the northern style of politics, look at the north today, check the total numbers of those that has lost their lives ,is it really worth it? I have no grudges against the governor, do you know how it feels to work 8months without been paid? , and someone up there, another guy called me a begger for asking for my money. mehn Nigerians never seem to amaze me. go through oron, okopedi, ogbufi,atabom and other areas as far as nsit atai, check the standard of living , check d electricity supply. he ( the governor is trying, but he needs to look more on other aspects asides roads. I hope you understand me sir.
Ok. Sorry about that I feel your pain. If he is owing u guys it is bad. Too bad
Re: Why I Want To Be President - Udom Emmanuel by Veeryeasy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abeg how much is pdp presidential form

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria, Says Osinbajo / Governor Otu Announces Fresh Edo APC Governorship Direct Primary Election / FG Targets Production Of Locally Made Vehicles By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.