Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office (16606 Views)

NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by straighttalk(m): 4:56am On Apr 23, 2022
Popular Project

3 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Mooh247: 4:59am On Apr 23, 2022
nijanigga:

Or everyone dey collect their share of stolen national cake ?

Dangote called him Asiwaju of Nigeria is he poor?!

Oba Obateru of OBAT oil endorsed him is he poor?!

Kanu Nwakwo and JJ Okocha endorsed him are they poor?!

Only poor people reason of current gain Rich people invest in certain future

16 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by ekukeku(m): 5:20am On Apr 23, 2022
tomosjo:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

Amen o
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Echoban: 5:21am On Apr 23, 2022
BAT 4 - 0 Princeoflagos Frigga13

Wen the stage is set, we shall display the ideas that set us apart
BAT.

Frigga13 don talk say BAT must contest, if not BAT would have just chill. We love listening to Frigga/Asgard. So we must contest and we must win.

10 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Echoban: 5:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Sipokee:
He don buy them all

Same way he bought poor Dangote that called him Asiwaju of Nigeria and many others..

7 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by t6(m): 5:25am On Apr 23, 2022
Sincerely, I would have loved to throw my support behind Mr. Tinubu if not for his agberoism political ideology. He is what Nigeria needed being a radical icon. I'm scared of supporting him and it hurt so much because of what he's turn Lagos State to. The action of the puppet we call governor in Lagos toward the creation of Parks Management is a sincere justification otherwise why the creation of such organization if not to promote agberoism in the state?

The truth remains that only a radical approach by a sage not by agbero can truly help Nigeria's situation. I wish BAT � luck in his life long ambition!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by DonBenny77(m): 5:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Richardonald:
I repeat, election in Nigeria is all about money... Out of all APC aspirant,tinubu is at advantage, because money is involved.. That man fit share 50m give each delegates, he is not call bullion van for nothing.grin a 70 year old man....
70 years old man!
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by seguntijan(m): 5:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubu!!!
I love people that understands their game a lot.

Tinubu Sabi this thing die. Applying Pareto's principle in this game. Using 20% to achieve 80%. Who noticed that he never paid attention to the 5% region? Can't wait to see his campaign strategy to the nation at large once he clinched APC ticket.

Desperation should not be in Tinubu's profile at all. He's one politician that refused to occupy any office for the past 15 years after he left Lagos House as the governor. While he was busy building a formidable networks for this life long ambition(which is not bad for anybody to aim high) Other governors were busy going to the National Assembly. He prepared the platform for 3 presidential hopeful which PMB later won, you never see him contesting primary with them. If Atiku that has become a regular customer with INEC is desperate, using that same words for a man that has stayed cleared of any position for the past 15 years is misuse of words.

Instead of using the word DESPERATE use STRATEGIST, MASTER PLANNER etc

He should be a case study for any politicians who wants to be successful.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Startrap: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2022
This one don dey permutate as them go collect from different aspirants. Bourdillon van loading.
Richardonald:
I repeat, election in Nigeria is all about money... Out of all APC aspirant,tinubu is at advantage, because money is involved.. That man fit share 50m give each delegates, he is not call bullion van for nothing.grin a 70 year old man....

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubu 2023...

3 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Salvador1: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Money bags.

Bullion van is really working.
May God help Nigeria.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by 1870be: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2022
[s][quote author=LeoDeKing post=112192855][/quote][/s]
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by 1870ba: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Dangote called him Asiwaju of Nigeria is he poor?!

Oba Obateru of OBAT oil endorsed him is he poor?!

Kanu Nwakwo and JJ Okocha endorsed him are they poor?!

Only poor people reason of current gain Rich people invest in certain future
[/s]
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Henrymas(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Every Evil and satanic gathering of the wicked, planning to install and inflict more pain and agony to downtrodden and poverty stricken masses of this country, Scatterrrrrrrrrrr by Fire.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Cholison(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Bullion van is enticing oo. Season to smile to the bank.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by drlateef: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

People that matter are networking offline for Tinubu, Elites and Business community are rooting for Tinubu, Top Politicians and Monarchs are soliciting for support for Tinubu

Proper serious campaign organisation, with grass root structure

Some irrelevant noise makers are online making noise calling geniune supporters paid agents

June 1 men shall be seperated from the boys.. wheat from chaff

We mourn the loss of the number one supporter of Tinubu, the Alaafin of Oyo. May his soul rest in peace. The wailers will wail till eternity. I dont get bribed, I have no price on my head because I am not hungry and I am contented with my provisions from God. But I believe that Tinubu will develop Nigeria just like he did in Lagos. It’s not unusual for some wailers to be short sighted. They cannot see what we are seeing which is shocking sometimes to me. We can only help them with prayers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Musauzor(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Collecting money from aspirants is a project of delegates. Collect as much money as possible from as many aspirants as possible. Las las, Bola Tinubu will not get the ticket. Mark today's date April 23,2022.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by drlateef: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Richardonald:

We have seen the Ghana must go that Amaechi brought to APC chairman in Abuja. We have also seen the shopping bags full of money that Oshinbajo brought to Ibadan. I have not seen the bullion van. People naturally love Tinubu, you can’t understand why, can you?

7 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by drlateef: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Blablamalala:
With what I have seen so far as regards how Tinubu has been going about his ambition I believe he will be a great blessing to us all because he understands this game in and out and he is leaving no stone unturned. I like people who know what they are doing. If this kind of enthusiasm is how he will run the country NIGERIA DONE BETTER I SWEAR!

Honestly, I believe that Tinubu will turn Nigeria around. His records in Lagos stands out for anyone to see. He is a visionary leader, a pragmatic leader, his decisions are usually precise and things work out for him most times. He has the Midas touch on issues and matters. This is the one leader I don’t want us to lose in Nigeria. I don’t want to hear people who wail presently to tell me he was the best president Nigeria never had, just like Ojokwu was crying after Awolowo’s death.

7 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by adekolaelect(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2022
tomosjo:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN
mumu what concerned Jesus with Aso Villa?? Even Jesus no send you for Nigeria politics .only God gives life and take it ,only God give health and take it .stop disturbing yourselves on what beyond you knowledge and understanding .Young are dieing while olds alive .Healthy are dieing while sick remain alive.

4 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by UncommonLogic: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubu will win hands down, it will not be close.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by tonysunkan: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubu has paid his dues. He is a great mobilzer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by biggie73(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2022
I warn Osinbajo not to even aspire for the presidency, he no gree.

2 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by popesco123: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubu urchins knows the delegates go chop tinubu money, and buhari candidate will emerge at the primary. I waiting for the idiot urchins come June 1.

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly, I believe that Tinubu will turn Nigeria around. His records in Lagos stands out for anyone to see. He is a visionary leader, a pragmatic leader, his decisions are usually precise and things work out for him most times. He has the Midas touch on issues and matters. This is the one leader I don’t want us to lose in Nigeria. I don’t want to hear people who wail presently to tell me he was the best president Nigeria never had, just like Ojokwu was crying after Awolowo’s death.

By the Grace of God, Tinubu is Nigeria's next President. A functional President that can and will lay that SOLID foundation for Nigeria's developmental structures all working as a composite unit moving in a positive direction to greater heights like have seen in Lagos. A state that keeps evolving progressively in a geometric pattern.

6 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by donb06: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Mourinho24:
Let Osinbanjo gets all the endorsements from all the corners of the nation, let him even get it from the witches and wizards, he won't still get the APC primary ticket. I'm not in support of Tinubu but I tell u one thing for sure that the man knows how politics is played. He knows the right people to meet to get his way through. Politics is like a game of football, if u don't have the right skills and experience, u will just be wasting ur time. Bookmark this today, BAT is clinching the APC primary ticket and I am afraid it's gonna happen.
Tinubu media organization is doing well. Other candidates are working offline tirelessly. Do you know WIKE has toured 14 states in 7 days. You won't hear it no.

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by hohafrank(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Tinubu defeat come 1st of June will be monumental.
The urchins will not believe it.It will be like dream.
Just mark my words.

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by rickyrex(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
This is just the right time to milk this man down. But e pain me say lagosians and yoruba's go still indirectly pay back this money either by tax, by agbaro or by toll gate. Every group must show up to share In this awufu money. Tomorrow by guys from alaba market will show up headed by Joe igbokwe to collect their own share. Very soon Lagos no be Aso rock will trend on all social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions / Peter Obi Expresses Sadness Over Ochanja Market Building Collapse In Onitsha / "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.