Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office (16616 Views)

NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by tollyboy5(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realist12:
is Lagos the pace setter in Nigeria yes/no ? Ogun state isn't performing woefully, Ogun state is actually the most industrial state in Nigeria. As I said you are just setting an imaginary standard, Lagos state is far ahead of Nigeria standards . Ikorodu local government is more developed than any other state capital in Nigeria And it's not top 10 in Lagos.
Lagos state remains the most industrial state in Nigeria. The rich history of Lagos as put Lagos at such benefit. Despite Ogun state proximity to Lagos Ogun state is a great failure with clueless politicians heading her affairs.
The proximity to Lagos is what she enjoys and despite that Lagos herself is in the leadership of gluttons Ogun state has failed to live up to expectation.

Just take a trip to agbara industrial estate and see the numbers of abandoned factory. Infact the Bad road will be an eyesore.

Go to many areas in Ogun state close to Lagos and see the pitiable condition of the road.
The roads are one of the worst I've seen. What about her IGR ? She's failing tremendously.
But political loyalist like you will go about spreading lies to people to prove nothing but greedy ambitions.

If everyone in Nigeria were like you guys and if the Lagos ancestors acted same way we won't be here today.
Because people like you will only dance to the tune of politicians and demand only selfish demands from them

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by adelaja70(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

People of vision who love Lagos are not in support of tinubu.

People who lack vision are too much in this country.
Lagos today is below her potentials
Shut up this boy... You know nothing.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by tollyboy5(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
adelaja70:

Shut up this boy... You know nothing.
Get lost! You that know something
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by adelaja70(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
emmykk:

Abiola did more than this but he never become president because in Nigeria politics networking is not enough.

I don't know if you love this country but if you do Tinubu is not the kind of president Nigeria want. He does more of party politics such that he don't care about the people.
IF you are not daft.. You should know that it's the military that annulled Abiola victory.

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by adelaja70(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Get lost! You that know something
All this 2go boys... Nairaland don turn another thing.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Segzy19: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
We shall see in the end.
Minimal intellect or not...

I have made my opinion known.
End of story

candidtalk:

Some of you Nigerians should show minimal intellect na? Shey na curse? A few people on this thread have alluded to Tinubu's wealth as an advantage.

Yet, which Nigeria, if they are being honest, will not confess that Tinubu is the most beloved and best-supported by his political peers across the entire political environment of Nigeria ?

The man is an icon of democracy who fought the military to a standstill to birth the democracy we are enjoying today.

He has done so much for the Nigerian political scene and for many politicians/administrators/politics newbies etal who love him and are 100% loyal to him.

In fact many will even donate their cash freely , and work without receiving one kobo, for BAT.

I personally think Nigerians like to lie to themselves because they can't handle the truth. It is therefore easier for some to comfort themselves thinking that so many are gathering for Tinubu because of cash reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

My imaginary view you say?
Check cities with the same population as Lagos and same human resources as Lagos.
You people keep on rating yourself and political heroes base on the failures around you.
I open a thread earlier on how Ogun state and Ondo state are performing woefully.
Is it a thing for black men not to think beyond boundaries

Guy be sensible. No one says Lagos should stop making efforts to improve. They are telling you that Lagos is the best State in Nigeria by far despite her major challenges and stagnant national socio-economic malaise, restrictive FG policies and regressive constitution.

You need to note that Lagos host probably over 60% non-Yorubas directly due to inward migration from other States in the past 20 years that has swelled Lagos population from circa 8 million to 22 million today.

Can any other State take such a burden to still keep move forward?

That the smallest State in our nation has been able to become far the most populous State in Nigeria under Tinubu's tenure and others, due to the wealth and opportunities available in the State, is testimony to the good governance of BAT and his successors.

Hate all you want but Lagos continues to set the standard in style.

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Expertrait politicians . Twale!

grin now tell me what they get that has no link to money?

Different things. For example, political patronage. Google it buddy.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by MikeofAfrica: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
I agree with you but unfortunately for tinubu, Buhari will decide the winner of the APC primary. History will repeat itself. In 2007, Odili was as elegant as Tinubu but at the 11th hour, OBJ picked Yaradua and the delegates confirmed it. Believe it or not, Buhari's candidate will get at least 70% of the vote at the primary. For Tinubu to get the ticket, he has to become that candidate or it will end in tears like Odili.
seguntijan:
Tinubu!!!
I love people that understands their game a lot.

Tinubu Sabi this thing die. Applying Pareto's principle in this game. Using 20% to achieve 80%. Who noticed that he never paid attention to the 5% region? Can't wait to see his campaign strategy to the nation at large once he clinched APC ticket.

Desperation should not be in Tinubu's profile at all. He's one politician that refused to occupy any office for the past 15 years after he left Lagos House as the governor. While he was busy building a formidable networks for this life long ambition(which is not bad for anybody to aim high) Other governors were busy going to the National Assembly. He prepared the platform for 3 presidential hopeful which PMB later won, you never see him contesting primary with them. If Atiku that has become a regular customer with INEC is desperate, using that same words for a man that has stayed cleared of any position for the past 15 years is misuse of words.

Instead of using the word DESPERATE use STRATEGIST, MASTER PLANNER etc

He should be a case study for any politicians who wants to be successful.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
seguntijan:
Tinubu!!!
I love people that understands their game a lot.

Tinubu Sabi this thing die. Applying Pareto's principle in this game. Using 20% to achieve 80%. Who noticed that he never paid attention to the 5% region? Can't wait to see his campaign strategy to the nation at large once he clinched APC ticket.

Desperation should not be in Tinubu's profile at all. He's one politician that refused to occupy any office for the past 15 years after he left Lagos House as the governor. While he was busy building a formidable networks for this life long ambition(which is not bad for anybody to aim high) Other governors were busy going to the National Assembly. He prepared the platform for 3 presidential hopeful which PMB later won, you never see him contesting primary with them. If Atiku that has become a regular customer with INEC is desperate, using that same words for a man that has stayed cleared of any position for the past 15 years is misuse of words.

Instead of using the word DESPERATE use STRATEGIST, MASTER PLANNER etc

He should be a case study for any politicians who wants to be successful.
Nigeria no be Lagos all these gragra will end by 1June 2022, anyway I wish him the best in his "lifelong ambition"
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
MikeofAfrica:
I agree with you but unfortunately for tinubu, Buhari will decide the winner of the APC primary. History will repeat itself. In 2007, Odili was as elegant as Tinubu but at the 11th hour, OBJ picked Yaradua and the delegates confirmed it. Believe it or not, Buhari's candidate will get at least 70% of the vote at the primary. For Tinubu to get the ticket, he has to become that candidate or it will end in tears like Odili.
Bro, you have been following politics,thumb up for that. Odili even consulted wider than what Tinubu is doing today
Tinubu will not get this ticket, PMB and PYO hold the ace and at the nick of time he will be disappointed with this entitlement mentality of I have paid my dues and have helped many people
Politics is bigger than friends and allies
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gozac:

Bro, you have been following politics,thumb up for that. Odili even consulted wider than what Tinubu is doing today
Tinubu will not get this ticket, PMB and PGM hold the ace and at the nick of time he will be disappointed with this entitlement mentality of I have paid my dues and have helped many people
Politics is bigger than friends and allies
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Shemadex(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

People that matter are networking offline for Tinubu, Elites and Business community are rooting for Tinubu, Top Politicians and Monarchs are soliciting for support for Tinubu

Proper serious campaign organisation, with grass root structure abi oh

Some irrelevant noise makers are online making noise calling geniune supporters paid agents

June 1 men shall be seperated from the boys.. wheat from chaff

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
drlateef:

Honestly, I believe that Tinubu will turn Nigeria around. His records in Lagos stands out for anyone to see. He is a visionary leader, a pragmatic leader, his decisions are usually precise and things work out for him most times. He has the Midas touch on issues and matters. This is the one leader I don’t want us to lose in Nigeria. I don’t want to hear people who wail presently to tell me he was the best president Nigeria never had, just like Ojokwu was crying after Awolowo’s death.
Why's so difficult to market a bad product, all these Tinubu's promoters keep forcing him on our throats and we will not ever accept it no matter the propaganda and narrative
At the end of the day Tinubu will certainly retire to Bourdilion by June 1.
His much publicized network and money will fail him.He is not the first that's pulling this kind of stunt at all
SWAGA and Tinubu is a SW agenda
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
popesco123:
Tinubu urchins knows the delegates go chop tinubu money, and buhari candidate will emerge at the primary. I waiting for the idiot urchins come June 1.
Tinubu will spend the money while PMB will decide the winner, you're very correct
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Nobody has don more for Lagos , South West and Nigeria than Bola Ahmed Tinubu that is why people with sense support him so that he can replicate his Lagos success story to ibadan

Abiola won fair and square
Okay ooo, nobody will win as he has done more for Lagos,SW and Nigeria than anybody.End of discussion grin
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Desperado Jagaban.
PMB knowing his desperation for power and his willingness to empty all the money he made and has been making off Lagos admonished Adamu led APC not to hand over ticket to money bags and the highest bidder.
Good a thing the odds don't favor hi at all, a Tinubu ticket is an automatic victory to PDP. I catch cruise reading comments of Tinubu's acolytes on Nairaland
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Gozac: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Same also. No one has ever milked Lagos treasury and dominate Lagos political space with friends and family like tinubu did.
Jakande never did so, if they did tinubu might not come to existence.

Tinubu has restrict Lagos from having the best of her potentials, limiting everything to his outreach. Sing his praise and we sing his sins. cool
Love this line so much:Sing his praise and we sing his sins.
Tinubu antics and antecedents are not alien to most of us who stay in Lagos and have been following him right from 1998.
We are waiting for the party to hand him over the ticket then we sing his sins to the high heavens, fortunately for APC and Nigeria he will not get the ticket of APC
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Deadlytruth(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

Yeah, he pays attention to people of power than masses.
A country where things work he'll have gone to political oblivion. But the people he gives money and desperate people that will do all for money.
That's what his fans are banking on. As for Lagos he reduce Lagos potential to what he wanted.
The present deputy governor would have done better when fashola recommend him, but a puppet was needed.
So you had this perception but persons like you kept on shouting that a Muslim-Muslim-Muslim succession twould be bad for Lagos? Wasn't that the major reason Ambode had to be brought in? Or you think Hamzat was a Christian?

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Deadlytruth(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

According to your analysis we should be happy because we're one eyed man in the land of the blind?
You haven't compared cities with the same pollution and human resources around the world.
Is it that politicians fight so hard to keep on in one Nigeria so as for us not to get to our potentials?

You're the one seeing imaginary success here. When business people are suffering bitterly
Almost everyone in my adugbo are on solar inverter to push their business.

The political class don't speak of how resilient and smart Lagos citizen are. What they do is over tax hustling lagosians
Some of the economic set backs you see in Lagos are not as a result of Lagos State Government's failure but due to the unitary constitution being operated at the center which has very limited items on the concurrent and residual lists. The issue of poor electricity provision you mentioned as regards Lagos is on the exclusive list hence there is practically nothing Lagos State government could have ever done about it. This was one of the reasons the present call for restructuring was born in Lagos. With most of the items currently in the exclusive list moved over to the concurrent and residual lists, Lagos will so harness her potentials and leave all other states so far behind that nearly half of Nigeria's entire population will troop into Lagos within the next 20 years for actually existing greener pastures that will proliferate all over the state thus leaving most other states nearly empty and this exactly is what frightens the Federal Government so much that it always tactically resists restructuring. Presently, Lagos State alone generates 55% of the total VAT collected in Nigeria but what it gets back as allocation from that vat is not even up to 10% yet it is still the state with the highest IGR with Rivers State coming a distant second despite its huge crude oil revenue advantage. In summary, nearly all states with the exception of Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Ogun and Bayelsa, are feeding fat on Lagos and Lagos is still able to survive and beat them in all economic indicies.

1 Like

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by tollyboy5(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Deadlytruth:

So you had this perception but persons like you kept on shouting that a Muslim-Muslim-Muslim succession twould be bad for Lagos? Wasn't that the major reason Ambode had to be brought in? Or you think Hamzat was a Christian?
No true lagosians will be against that, that's not what came up during that time. Lagos is well mixed all family has Muslim and christian. I'm a Christian and many of my family are Muslims. Good to see you mention me.
You're one of the people I respect on this forum over years.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by drlateef: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Gozac:

Why's so difficult to market a bad product, all these Tinubu's promoters keep forcing him on our throats and we will not ever accept it no matter the propaganda and narrative
At the end of the day Tinubu will certainly retire to Bourdilion by June 1.
His much publicized network and money will fail him.He is not the first that's pulling this kind of stunt at all
SWAGA and Tinubu is a SW agenda

Who tells you it’s difficult? Wait for the primary and you will see that it’s an effortless win for him.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by Deadlytruth(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
tollyboy5:

No true lagosians will be against that, that's not what came up during that time. Lagos is well mixed all family has Muslim and christian. I'm a Christian and many of my family are Muslims. Good to see you mention me.
You're one of the people I respect on this forum over years.

I have always lived in Lagos too as an adult and have been following SW politics generally and Lagos State politics specifically which I like so much for being the most issues based and most devoid of the traditional Nigerian sentiments among all the 36 states. However, even though I personally wouldn't have had any problem with Hamzat, a moslem, succeeding Fashola provided he had featured in the governorship debate and outshone all his competitors as Fashola did in both 2007 and 2011, the non-Yoruba section of Lagos State residents, which I happen to belong to, was beginning to insinuate that a Hamzat succession of Fashola a Moslem who himself succeeded another moslem, Tinubu, was going to be an evidence of the Islamization of Nigeria and the dipping of Koran in Atlantic Ocean finally in achievement of Usman Dan Fodio's objective especially at a time Buhari, an alleged Islamic extremist, was vying for presidency through the same APC being a party with it's base in Lagos State. That insinuation, jejune as it was, began to gain traction even among some Yoruba Christians in Lagos. One of such was my very boss in my workplace. So would you expect Tinubu to have allowed Hamzat in such a circumstance? In politics and even in non-political human interrelationships, you don't do something merely because your conscience is clear about it. As long as people watching you don't have the ability to see the inside of your mind, then perception is everything and you must dance to it.

2 Likes

Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by hotseat: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Barring any last minute manipulation, the Jagaban of Nigeria is the aspirant to beat.

He knows the intricacies and the subterranean maneuvers when it comes to political dexterity.

He keeps pressing the right buttons.

The Jagaban is a moving train.

You better get onboard before it departs from the train station.
Re: APC FCT Statutory Delegates Meet At Bola Ahmed Tinubu Campaign Office by basseeafricana: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
Donshegxy10:
This are the people that matter at this stage.

Some people will cry blood on june 1st.

Asiwaju is a goallllllll.
Tinubu will shock Osibanjo, d betrayer and other idiotic elements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Pantami: It’s Criminal Offence To Access Data In Nigeria Without Permission / Terror Threat: National Assembly Commences Stop And Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.