Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal (13816 Views)

2023: Consensus Candidacy Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems – Peter Obi / Rivers APC Adopts Tonye Cole As 2023 Consensus Guber Candidate / BREAKING: Consensus Drive Failed, We Are Not Part Of Any Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by Nonybb: 5:15am On Apr 23, 2022
[LA BORN-TO-RULE MENTALIST CAN NEVER SURRENDER TO POWER
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by Throwback: 5:22am On Apr 23, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
So Tambuwal sef na lightweight politician for north. E no sabi Saraki and Bala before. Olodo. shiorr grin

As in the guy let cunning man like Saraki play am like ludo.
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by YaksonFCA(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2022
The same Tambuwal that has been ruling Sokoto without any landmark achievement or another one?

What is the colour of your confusion?

Mantahirdra:

Tambuwal the best candidate after Atiku.
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by Mandate2023: 5:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Richardonald:
Election in Nigeria now is all about money now.. If Pdp want to win this election they should repeat 2019 presidential candidates Atiku/obi... APC won that election because buhari was involved and rigging was also involved....

I big fat lie, most southerners that voted pdp then won't again bcoz power can't return to d north again.....for pdp is about winning but d Nigerians its power to d south

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by babafesfes: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2022
I hope and believe {ATIKU) will accept this arrangement. Because the same (Ango Abdullahi & co ) that pick ATIKU as a Northam consensus candidate against IBB & others in 2011 PDP presidential primary elections
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by iscom(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2022
OK
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by Queseda: 6:48am On Apr 23, 2022
maxtop:
I think the South deserve to be President this time around. They have been sidelined for too long
But South rule from 1999 to 2015
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by nathyx(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Saraki very desperate for premium tears grin
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by magzey: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2022
straighttalk:
After all it is PDP!
Not coming as a surprise. It was meant to fail.
How u come know na Google told u grin
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by essentialone(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Vote Professor Kingsley Moghalu as President.
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by 1870cu: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

If you buy 40 million nomination form you should be desperate
[/s]
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by samdaisi: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2022
PDP is dead already
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by aylipple: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Anyone who believed PDP or the "four horsemen" were going to pick a consensus candidate from among them is delusional. This was expected & it becomes evident now, more than ever before that the race for the presidential ticket of the opposition party is a two-way race between Gov. Nyesom Wike & H.E former Vice President, Alh. Atiku Abubakar.

Saraki, Bala, Tambuwal, Udom, Obi & every other pretender will not come close to those two heavyweights.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by 1870e: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

PDP no go kill person...

2023 election is one of the most heavily contested elections ever

Too many fakers

[/s]
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Tambuwal can't even. Win his own local government
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by Raxxye(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
Akponmfet:
True,we deserve a president from Akwa Ibom State (The highest producer of crude oil in Nigeria) this time around. We have been sidelined for too long. If we don't get it then we're voting for Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani.
Oya contest na, make we vote for you, Akponmfet.
If you are not going, then we are voting Rotimi Amaechi.
Sentiments aside, he is the best candidate for Nigeria's president. No other aspirant's record matches his.
CRA 2023!
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by onuman: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Race for VP. If not, to think of a northerner to succeed president Buhari is like thinking about how to end one Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by phelps007: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Desperate crooked politicians fooling themselves and their gullible supporters
Re: 2023: Consensus Drive Failed So I Am Still In The Race - Tambuwal by BJanta: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Penguin2:
It failed because it didn’t favour him.

Onye ala!

I wonder what Tambuwal wants to campaign with?

What has he achieved as Sokoto state in the past 7 years?

Former governor of Anambra State, Chris Ngige, has said that all the roads constructed by his successors in Anambra have been washed away because they were poorly done by inefficient contractors.

The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except the ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Ambode And Sir Shina Peters At Opening Of 2016 One Lagos Fiesta / APC Candidate Missing As INEC Publishes List Of Guber Candidates In Akwa Ibom / CAN Queries Adegbite, Lagos Chairman, Over Position On Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.