Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! (837 Views)

Neuralink Will Be Ready To Put Chips Into Human Brains In The Next 6 Months / Is Possible Turn Boiling Water Into Ice Without Using Any Energy? / Scientists Have Connected The Brains Of 3 People, Enabling Them To Share Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please I understood that part of you being 20yrs.

It is simply because from Einstein....time is illusion.

And by your movement to the space at the speed of light....it means you stopped time to 0.00 sec.
(time can be stopped)

But please why will the age of your mates increase to 65??

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Dawn91(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:

And by your movement to the space at the speed of light....it means you stopped time to 0.00 sec.
(time can be stopped)

Because time for them was consistent with their own gravitational rotation of the earth's solar system...

You on the other hand transversed that with the speed of your acceleration matching the speed of light hence exceeding the measurable time in our solar system ..

You savvy? Mensing your body can't co exist in two varying time frames but your cells must aggregate to one

You can't see those thugs and tribalists here commenting they will run once it's not ipob afonja or Fulani matter...

People like helinues will avoid this thread grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by dayoscape: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Go and watch the movie interstellar

You will understand better

Would have explain it better but the movie wil do justice

2 Likes

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dawn91:

Because time for them was consistent with their own gravitational rotation of the earth's solar system...

You on the other hand transversed that with the speed of your acceleration matching the speed of light hence exceeding the measurable time in our solar system ..

You savvy? Mensing your body can't co exist in two varying time frames but your cells must aggregate to one

You can't see those thugs and tribalists here commenting they will run once it's not ipob afonja or Fulani matter...

People like helinues will avoid this thread grin

Lol @bolded.

Well I didn't create the thread for all but for brainies.

So bro i want to get the actual mathematical reason for 65yrs.

I understood your explanation... thanks.

But... does it imply that with your excape velocity and deceleration back to planet, you will multiply the age with which you left them (your friends) by 7??.
I can't get the actual reason for the 65 cry
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
dayoscape:
Go and watch the movie interstellar

You will understand better

Would have explain it better but the movie wil do justice

Thanks man.

But please if you can explain this clearly, I will appreciate it.

That particular thing has rob me my 1:30mins thinking of the actual cause.

I have applied the quantum logic to it....yet can't figure the actual thing, so I decided to share it here
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Parachoko: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:

(time can be stopped)

Waiting for answers

I saw it happen in the movie interstellar
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Ddokie: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is an ideal.

Don't think it can happen in reality.

I'm sure it has never happen.
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
There's this monicker...@Thescientist.

Please I need you here
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Akudaisi: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Well traveling at the speed of light is impossible so that's no topic
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ddokie:
This is an ideal.

Bro it can happen in reality beyond doubt.

It's just a matter of moving by a speed of light to excape Earth's gravity.

And I think invention with such speed has been vaunted.

But wants to understand it all.
This confusion is about "time" and "illusion"
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Ddokie: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:

Bro it can happen in reality beyond doubt.

It's just a matter of moving by a speed of light to excape Earth's gravity.

And I think invention with such speed has been vaunted.

But wants to understand it all.
This confusion is about "time" and "illusion"

The human body is different from protons and electrons used in labs for experiments o.
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by SadiqBabaSani: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
I aint scientist, but Im here to learn, tasking my brain with Objectivity is important
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ddokie:

The human body is different from protons and electrons used in labs for experiments o.

Lol cheesy.
I know bro.

But you know some space navigation are manned and not always Unmanned.

So attaining such speed is possible
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by joyandfaith: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Experimental physics. I am here to learn and ask questions. My physics knowledge is basic.
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I aint scientist, but Im here to learn, tasking my brain with Objectivity is important

Welcome dear brother.

I just hope intelligent scientists will show up in this thread.

@Nwamaikpe....bro please come in
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Some of ur friends will have even died before u return

shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by DSC7: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
But who have experimented it before?

All these scientists will just be telling us what is impossible..
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
DSC7:
But who have experimented it before?

All these scientists will just be telling us what is impossible..

Lol grin.

Bro most times....we don't actually have to experiment it practically.
But with brain before reality.

Invention of car was first by mind, brain,before reality and so is every invention.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala..... please I really wanna understand about that 65yrs top.

Can you guys help me move it to larger audience?
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by SlayerForever: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
I think it should be a theory or hypothesis kind of thing, based on understanding of time in physics. I'm not sure it has actually been experimented and proven.

Just my guess.
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Sergio103(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
SlayerForever:
I think it should be a theory or hypothesis kind of thing, based on understanding of time in physics. I'm not sure it has actually been experimented and proven.

Just my guess.

Alright bro.
Thanks.

Yeah.... it has not been experimented yet
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Michelle70(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:

(time can be stopped)

here, u are moving at speed faster that relativistics so in theory, u “slowing down”
clock as determined by an observer who is in relative motion with respect to his own clock.

Its as simple as ABC.
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by BloomingDale(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Parachoko: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ddokie:
This is an ideal.

Are you a scientist? Cause Scientist have agreed time dilation will happen in reality.

1 Like

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by BSdetective: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
The only physics I know is relativity....1hour of good sex feels like 10mins to me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Michelle70(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sergio103:

Lol cheesy.
I know bro.

But you know some space navigation are manned and not always Unmanned.

So attaining such speed is possible
no human can move at such speed, to attain such speed, u must be a photon, in essence, u must have no mass
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by BloomingDale(f): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by BloomingDale(f): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by BRIGHT180(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2022
First time dilation is a phenomenon where time passes at different rates depending on gravity and velocity.

But the effects are not so drastic as to make five earth years(cause the concept of "a year" differ with planets) equal 50 space years (65-15)

The fact is the International Space Station which simulates actual space slows down by 7 thousandths of a second every six months. For five years that would mean a loss of (10/7000) second, Basically the difference is negligible.

Five years in space is five years on earth. The information on the picture is WRONG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Proudlyomonna: 12:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Well there is a theory to explain this.
Time dilation.
I am enjoying this thread.
At least I can't see wehreys here with their tribal gbasgbos ��
Ndi otu emergingnation, chipink Helinus, shortigboman, kestolove no get business with this thread ��

3 Likes

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Sergio103:
[/b]

Lol @bolded.

Well I didn't create the thread for all but for brainies.

So bro i want to get the actual mathematical reason for 65yrs.

I understood your explanation... thanks.

But... does it imply that with your excape velocity and deceleration back to planet, you will multiply the age with which you left them (your friends) by 7??.
I can't get the actual reason for the 65 cry
this discussion you're looking for is too lengthy to explain o, you'll have to understand the concepts of space-time theory and continuum, you'll have to understand the fact that some events in outer space we're just seeing now with the aid of powerful telescopes like the death of a star happened billions of years ago but we're just seeing it now. I don't know how they came up with that maths but this whole thing is a crazy and never ending discussion, those who studied physics would have a better grasp

I hope we're all under the wavelength that op is talking about really going out into space and not just hovering above the earth's atmosphere like the ISS ?
Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Tetrahedron: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2022
The first commenter explained it well, since you moved at close to speed of light (btw they have found out the speed of light has been slowing down-I digressed), for you time has slowed down a lot or almost stopped, hence you didn’t age as compared to your brother you left back on earth that has aged consistently because down on earth the time has just passed by normal.
If I can lay my hands on the sketch maybe it will make sense to you better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!! by Tetrahedron: 2:14am On Apr 23, 2022
I think you are focusing on the traveler, just focus on the guy on earth and see it from his angle, a man ages from 20-65 in normal 45yrs.
The man that travelled came back after 45yrs but only aged 5yrs because time was very short for him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Free Browsing / Want To Buy A Good Bb / 'telepathy' Experiment Sends 1st Mental Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.