Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary (438 Views)

Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary by Azeemokoya: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
American musician Janelle Monae has revealed that she identifies as non-binary.

In the recent episode of Jada Pinkett-Smith’s Red Table Talk where Janelle Monae was the guest, the ‘yoga’ singer revealed that she does not identify as a ‘woman’. The songstress stated that she does not want to be recognized as a ‘he’ or ‘she’ because she is ‘beyond identification’.

Janelle stated during the session, ‘I’m nonbinary, so I just don’t see myself as a woman solely. I feel all of my energy.’

She continued, ‘I feel like God is so much bigger than the “he” or the “she.” And if I am from God, I am everything. I am everything. But I will always, always stand with women. I will always stand with Black women. But I just see everything that I am. Beyond the binary.’

https://newsroundtheclock.com/janelle-monae-identifies-as-non-binary/

Re: Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary by dollynnn(f): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Confusion
Re: Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary by illicit(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Drugs
Re: Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary by bibianna(f): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
I've been suspecting her!

It's now confirmed!! sad
Re: Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
another one of them confused animals....
Re: Janelle Monae Identifies As Non-binary by NobleSeed(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Truth Behind The Death Of Nollywood Actor Sir David Osagie / Money Is Good, Watch As Zazu Land In Dubai Desert With His Men / EFCC Fired Gunshots And Teargas As They Forcefully Entered Abuja Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.