Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party (2486 Views)

Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party (photos/video) / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by olabest(m): 10:12am On Dec 09, 2022
The actress celebrated her birthday on Dec 1 surrounded by loved ones.

Her party included a performance from a Mexican band and fireworks.

At the party, Janelle wore only a skirt and was bare from the waist upwards.

As the Mexican band played for her, she twirled in her half-naked state.

She shared a clip from her birthday party today and thanked all those who made her day special.

See below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by NoahHadNoArk: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2022
morality, Decorum and Decency, Humanity bids thee farewell.

We may meet to part no more

2 Likes

Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by illicit(m): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Go shorty

It's your birthday

1 Like

Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by Mryacks: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
Use to be the whites, but now what most black Americans want is the freedom to be 'wild" to be "myself" etc, while the whites are mostly weirdos and pshychos these days...smh

1 Like

Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by thesicilian: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nonsense
I pray she has female children.
Let me see how she's going to instill morality into them with these pictures everywhere online.
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by Vulcanheph(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
All I gotta say is this.... Nice Titties.

3 Likes

Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by Obakoolex(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
edwinosagie5:
So beautiful

Meanwhile I sell social media accounts and foreign numbers for online verifications. Just DM on WA @ O--9--O--3--1--5--6--O--4--O--4
So beautiful to that nonsense up there
Wanted to patronise you before but hell no undecided
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by aurecia: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

sad .but so true.decorum thrown to the winds,
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by DessyCompton12: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
Damn bro
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by Ruby458(f): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2022
Na wa. I used to admire her those early days she started. I wonder what happened to her. Oh, Chim!!
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by meobizy(f): 1:22am On Dec 10, 2022
That's a ceremonial attire in Lesotho. She's dressed for the occasion.

Nairalanders with braindead comments. This forum dey kill IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by frugal(m): 4:39am On Dec 10, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Lol. But we all used to be naked before na.
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by SocialJustice: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Very expressive. Nice body. Boobs to die for.
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by PerfectStranger(m): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2022
Women will sexualize themselves and blame men for doing it.

Nice tit.ies tho, my kind.
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2022
Senseless being
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Mryacks:
Use to be the whites, but now what most black Americans want is the freedom to be 'wild" to be "myself" etc, while the whites are mostly weirdos and pshychos these days...smh
i swear
Re: Janelle Monae Goes Topless At Her Birthday Party by kokoA(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nice one.. Our forefathers wore nothing to.

(1) (Reply)

Koko Master D'banj Gives Stripper The Koko[see Pix] / Timi Dakolo Share How He Met His Wife At House On The Rock Church In Lekki Lagos / How A Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Killed Me With S*x And Drugged Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.