Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH (44516 Views)

Ibukunoluwa Are Withdrawn From OAU For Bad Performance, Grabs 1st Class At Bowen / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2022
john633:
Unlike my dull wife

Encourage and support her.

The woman in the story had the support of her husband.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by ofuonyebi: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2022
Brainbox gene mother and children
congrats!
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Shadysen: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2022
john633:
Unlike my dull wife
like seriously

1 Like

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by akezn: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2022
And some non academic students who call themselves slay queens will graduate with third class.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2022
john633:
Unlike my dull wife

You knew she was dull, why you marry am?

As una don make your bed, make you lie for am.

1 Like

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by diplomat058(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:
Igbos dominating Yorubas on their home soil, while the Yorubas are mainly involved in Agberos, skull mining and motor park touts. Yoruba ronu!
Yorubas are mainly involved in motor park hooliganism yet they built tertiary institutions of African standards for people of your kind to come and study? You disgraceful idiots are the reason I support the breakup of this contraption. In fact, I can't wait to Odua Republic to expel imbecilic bigots like you from country back to whichever hole you crawled from.

I am sure this hardworking Igbo lady would prefer Lautech and staying in the West to go to others regions

Foool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by clockwisereport: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2022
550 students in one class.

Unbelievable!
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by pweeryambre: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2022
generalwo:
While some are busy opening their legs for all sorts of men and making videos of it..... God bless this woman jare... The real slay mama.... No be those ones wen dey slay people destiny with their punny
Are you obsessed with what is between ladies legs that small thing you start to refer to it. Are there not responsible ladies out there that you can refer to, and forget the wayward ones that are just minding their business.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Spherical77(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2022
CSTRR:

She already has a degree in management, and accounting is a management course.

She already had a big advantage over the rest.

What will take the rest of the jambites 4 hrs to understand will take her 15-30 minutes.

That is not saying she is not very brilliant though.
you're right. Ayodele who had a perfect CGPA at Unilag then also had a degree before bagging first-class in a close related course
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Handsum64: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
Four children for four lecturers grin grin
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by clockwisereport: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2022
CSTRR:
All those students that usually switch from related courses to another have one leg up already.

Na so one came from Petroleum Training Institute, and dust our whole Engineering class at Uniben.

The same at Unilag.
Those yabatech guys dey park First class there like water.

The woman is a masters student in University of Ibadan.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by ransomed: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:
Igbos dominating Yorubas on their home soil, while the Yorubas are mainly involved in Agberos, skull mining and motor park touts. Yoruba ronu!

She is number four on the list of first class with Yoruba guys occupying the first three position before her.
Stop this entitlement and chest beating mentality. The same attitude is making ndigbo to lagg in National politics.

3 Likes

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Burgerlomo: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2022
cool

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2022
Congratulations mama, greater heights!
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by verybadmouth(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Handsum64:

Are you normal?
I do understand you. Say it in Portuguese
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Cholls(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2022
john633:
Unlike my dull wife
My brother wow
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by SeriouslySense(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2022
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Cholls(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2022
ransomed:

She is number four on the list of first class with Yoruba guys occupying the first three position before her.
Stop this entitlement and chest beating mentality. The same attitude is making ndigbo to lagg in National politics.
My brother naaah! All of them occupy same position equally. The names are written in alphabetical order
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by morinto: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2022
My own mother of three also make first class in delsu University the only difference is that there where not social media in her time of graduation
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by SugarGirl44(f): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:

I blame your imbe of a mother for not menstruating you away and your he goat of a father who couldn't afford 50naira cd to avoid bringing forth such a menace to the society.
Because one agbaya aunty gwegs managed to have 1st class studying with younger students, your chest beating has started.
Why didn't she remain in her enugun state to study?
Omo ale.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Forumobserver12(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Obviously been riding the lecturer undecided

Oh yes, a mother of FOUR children have been ridding lectures, wonder if there's no single female students in that school that she have to ride her way to first class?

Continue......

1 Like

Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by izubext007: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2022
Supper mum.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by osiham324: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2022
see below
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by obyrich(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2022
blazingblender:
Congrats to you dear
More wins
A mother of four making first class
Hmm she must be really intelligent
Lemme just drop it for haters
Igbo amaka
We produce the best brains
She is the only Igbo student too .
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by cybluesky(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2022
gentiles:
U are a tribal fool...all tribalists on the site from whatever divide of the nation...u are a big fool and u would amount to nothing in life...commercial idiots.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by harmony75: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Congrats ma'am
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by bonnyhope: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Rhado:
Na so 2.1 easy over there. Congrats to this IGBO woman, we proud of you.

Na only Igbo you see there

tribalism in you is something else
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Babatunde7109(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2022
A big win for her.

But, how come she is operating two academic programmes concurrently in a system where such is regarded as an offense? I hope the university where she’s having her MSc programme doesn’t see this news. I hope.

Once again, that’s a big win for her.
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by generalwo(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2022
pweeryambre:
Are you obsessed with what is between ladies legs that small thing you start to refer to it. Are there not responsible ladies out there that you can refer to, and forget the wayward ones that are just minding their business.
.... Do u have wayward sisters Why e dey pain u say I dey refer to them??
Re: Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH by Katcall: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Obviously been riding the lecturer undecided
doggy or cowgirl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Offers ₦65 Billion To End ASUU Strike, Exempts ASUU From IPPIS / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.